The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Family moves from the city to a whole new life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Squirting  

“Hello! Hello!! Anybody home?” Ted announced as he walked in the door of his family’s apartment.

“Oh hi Ted” came Mary’s response. “You are home early and happy. What is up?”

“Mary, remember back at last summer’s company bar-b-que, where Mr. Knight announced that the company was opening a new factory in New Mexico? And that he also stated that some of us will be transferred there? Well guess what? I am about to be announced as the new boss at the factory!” Ted stated.

“Oh Ted! I’m so happy for you! But what about the rest of us? We cannot pull the kids out of school in the middle of a semester.”

“Don’t worry, MR. Knight told me that we will still be here till the kids finish school this year, and then we will be moving there. Oh, one other thing, here are some pictures of the house we will be moving to. It has 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. No more waiting! A 4 car garage with an office above it, a built in pool, with a hot tub. Here let me show you.” With that Ted showed Mary the pictures.

“Ted it has a garden!” Mary said with excitement.

“Not only a vegetable garden, but a vined trellis, a wild flower garden, and an eight foot tall fence surrounding the property. Here let me bring it up and you can see it yourself.”

Ted started the computer and typed in the address and both were looking at an aerial view of the house. Mary noted that there were no close neighbors. Ted said the property was on 10 acres of land, had a stream running thru it, some open fields and lots of woods. Best of all the taxes were way lower than what we pay now for just this place.

Mary sat and started looking at the area around it. All the neighboring houses had the same setup. The pictures looked too good to be true!

“What do you think the kids will say?” Mary asked Ted.

“Well we will tell them tonight. And with their spring break coming up, we can take a trip there and start getting used to it.”

That night at dinner, Ted made an announcement, that for spring break they were taking a trip out west. What he did not say was that they would be moving there. At first the kids, Mark and Toni whined. They did what any 16 year olds do.

“Dad, this is my big time to party with my friends before we have the end of year crunch to get good grades.” Mark said. Toni just about said the same thing. Besides she stated about being cramped up in a plane for 6 hours was not fun.

“OK, you kids win. No first class flight for you.” Dad said.

“Wait, did you say first class?” came the response from the other three.

“I think I did say that.” Dad said.

“What else will you bribe us with?” Toni asked.

“Just a built in pool, hot tub, your own rooms. Just wait and see. Let’s just call it one last family vacation, before you guys spend all our money partying at college.” Dad said.

...

The big day came and they were picked up in a limo and taken to the airport. Once there they were directed to the first class check-in and lounge before their flight. They boarded first and got their seats. Big, roomy comfortable and were offered drinks. Soda for the kids and Champagne for Mom and Dad. The flight was smooth and stress free. At the other end, they got their luggage and the rental car and went to their new home. Although the kids were still in the dark about this information.

At the new home, Dad gave a tour of the place. The kids loved it! The pool and the hot tub were a hit with them. Mary fell in love with the house. Then Dad made the big announcement! That this was going to be their new home!

“What did you say?” both Mark and Toni said in unison.

“Yes kids, I am the new boss out here for the company I work for.”

“But we will be leaving all our friends! And not graduate with them!”

“Yes that is true, but you will make new friends and the last 2 years of school will go by all too soon.”

“When are we moving here?” was Toni’s question.

“Not till after the school year. Then I will have 2 weeks off to get everybody settled in.” Dad said.

“Now let us explore our new home!”

Mary and Ted went upstairs and found the master room. It was at the end of a short hallway. Ted picked Mary up and carried her into the room and put her lightly on the bed. “OH MY!! You have not done that to me since we were wed.” Mary said. “Come on deer let me show you the rest of this room. First we have this king-sized bed. Over there thru those doors, is our own balcony, it overlooks the backyard. In here is our own bathroom, with a shower big enough for both of us. It has 3 different shower heads. And the floors are heated.”

“Ted this room is bigger than our bedroom is now!”

“And there is one more surprise. Behind the bookshelves is our own storage area. Where we can store whatever?”

While the parents were looking at their room, the kids were picking their rooms. They both looked at each room and then decided on which one they wanted. Since it was afternoon and Toni saw shadows from one of the rooms she decided that this room would get early sun. She was not a morning person and did not want the early sun to wake her. She asked Mark if he could take this room and she would take the other. “OK with me sis.” He told her. They explored the rooms together. Both were the same, full sized beds, walk-in closets, their own bath, bookcase, desk with a window over it.

The family met back in the hallway, and Toni asked Dad where the fourth bedroom was. Dad said it could be used as a bedroom, although smaller, or as a home office, and it was downstairs. The family continued to explore the home. The living room was 3 times the size of their old one. A 60” TV was mounted to the wall. French doors led to a deck, where the hot tub was. It was a family size one. The deck led to the pool, and there was also an outdoor shower. A small shed was there to store pool toys and a changing area.

Back inside the kitchen had everything, large refrigerator, 2 ovens, 2 microwaves, not one but 2 sinks, an indoor grill, walk-in pantry, and lots of cabinets. Mary was very impressed, to say the least. The dining room could hold 12 people! Down in the finished basement, they found an exercise room complete with treadmill, weight set, a bike, yoga pads. They also found a wine cellar, another pantry and the fourth bedroom/office. Yes this room was smaller than the other rooms.

The garage was a 4 car garage and upstairs was a large office/craft area. Windows lined the back wall to overlook the back yard. Everyone was impressed about the house.

Dad said let us get our luggage and get changed and go get some food. Everyone meet back here in an hour. “Oh, and shower please, we smell like our old home”.

The all went and got their luggage and headed for their rooms.

Mark put his case down and sat at the desk. Opened the top drawer and saw an envelope addressed to the ‘New Dude’. He opened it. Inside was a letter that read: “New Dude, welcome to your new life! You have seen the house, but not everything. Here is a map of a road/training course that runs thru the woods. Trails to run, stations with which you to get a workout. Also, Dude, there is a spy camera in your room. It is located in the smoke alarm. A piece of clear tape will blur the image, unless you don’t mind showing yourself to your parents.

Don’t know what you are like now, but when I first got here, I was a prude, shy guy. But now I don’t care if someone sees me naked. My parents have and so did my 2 sisters. We became a VERY CLOSE FAMILY! IF you know what I mean! So enjoy yourself!

WOW! Mark thought.

In Toni’s room, she did about the same. She looked in the desk and also found a letter. She opened it and read it: Fellow sister, Oh God, I hope you are! Any way if you are, I should let you know something. There is a spy camera in the smoke detector. A piece of clear tape will blur the image so they cannot make out details about you. Behind the book case I left something for you to enjoy. I have many times!!! Also whoever has the room across from you is also getting a letter and a map showing a trail with a training course.

Toni got up and went to the bookcase and opened it. In there was what looked like a saddle with a hole in the middle of it. She found a box and opened it. Inside were different sized dildos and a note. Start small and slow! You will cum and cum and cum. This is where I release all my stress! Get me!

In the parent’s room, Mary sat at the desk and she too opened the top drawer and found a letter. She opened it and read: Hello new owners! I hope that this house turns into a warm loving home for you, as it did for us. There are a few secrets that you should know about. First if you turn on the TV and switch it to CC you can spy on your kids. It came with the house. There are cameras in every room inside and also outside. We enjoyed many fun days here. Also your son, if you have one is reading about the fitness trail that is in the woods. If you have a daughter, she took the room away from the morning sun, and is reading that she had a Sabian sex toy behind her book case. Let her keep it, allows her to destress. Plus there is one behind your bookcase. Moms also need stress release! Do not know if you explored the garage office yet, but there is a stripper pole there. Working out on that is great for you! And if you do it in front of hubby, I am sure she will fuck you right there! The shower in your room has a setting on the hand-held head that will have you orgasm fast! I will close now and let you enjoy! Love.

Mary’s head was spinning now. What kind of family lived here before?

Ted also found a letter addressed to him, and it read: Hello new owner! You have a wonderful house here. I will let you in on a few secrets about it. In every room there are cameras. Yes the kids know, and are probably being told in their letters about how to blur the image, but I have found some different tape so I can see them clearly. Don’t be a prude; you are like every Dad, wondering what kind of dick your son has. Big, small, thin, thick. Haven’t you looked at your daughter and wondered what she looks like naked? Behind her bookcase is a Sabian, and there is one behind your wife’s, you can watch them, if you like. Also in the office above the garage is a stripper pole. That can be very erotic to watch. As I said there are camera’s everywhere, including the pool changing room. Daughter has hot friends, now you can check them out. Sister-in-law looks good, check her out. You don’t have to watch everything. There is a recording down in the wine cellar. Take the USB card and watch on your computer later. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Ted was shaken by the letter. But it made him think of things that never crossed his mind before, about his kids. He put the letter away and started his shower. He was soon joined by his wife. And that was the first location of their first fuck in their new home!

The week went by all too fast for everyone, and it was time to go home, back to the ‘small apartment’. The school year ended and the house was packed up. They said good-by to friends and started their new lives.

The first 2 days were spent unpacking and setting up the house, to make it a home. When everything was put away they all went out for a dinner and to celebrate. At dinner, Mr. Knight joined them. He asked how everything was going and if there were any problems. Ted replied that so far everything was good. But they had to find the new school and a new church. Get to know the area and some people. Mr. Knight handed Ted an envelope and said everything you mentioned is in there. Schools, churches, stores, maps and more. “If you ever need anything, at all, please do call me. I know how hard it is to uproot a family and move. My wife and I did it twice so far. Glad to meet you all. Good night.” And with that Mr. Knight left the family.

The family looked at all the information in the envelope. The kids looked at their new school. The size of it was 3 times as large as their old one. The listed activities were way more than their old school had. Mom noticed that there were plenty of stores and with all the storage she could only shop once a week. Dad saw the country club and thought taking up golf could not be so bad.

Back home, the family was tired and all turned in for the night. Ted looked at the smoke detector and wondered what if ... is his son a big man ... what his daughter looked like. This caused him to become erect and Mary noticed. “Is that for me?” she asked. Ted sat there lost in thought before his cock was grabbed by her hand. Ted had a deer in the headlights look and was shaken back to reality. Mary took him in her mouth. Ted moaned his approval. While his wife’s mouth felt terrific as always, his mind was on his daughter. With that in his mind, he soon came in Mary’s mouth. He started licking and sucking on Mary’s cunt with gusto, but in his mind he was licking and sucking Toni’s cunt. Mary soon came on his face and he mounted her. Gave her a good pussy pounding and filled her cunt with his cum. As he rested and got his breath back, Mary wondered why he fucked her so vigorously. She thought it was the new home. They got up and washed up and went to sleep.

Mark got changed in his room and remembered the spy cam. He stood in the middle of his room and stroked his 8” cock. “Fuck it! Let them see him. He wanted to be seen by his Mom. All of his old friends thought she was a MILF. And truth be known, so did he. With thoughts of his Mom in his head he shot out several ropes of cum and filled his hand with it. After he went and cleaned up and got into bed.

Toni was getting changed in her room, when she remembered the Sabian. She opened the bookcase and went in. She knew nothing about the machine. On the wall was a cabinet and the instructions were in it. All about speeds, what toys did what. She took a ‘clit massaging pad’ and attached it. Got on and set the machine to the lowest speed. She was soon rocketed into orbit. WOW! What a fucking cum she had! The machine did better than her hand or even some boy’s hand. While she was still a virgin, her hymen had broken long before in a bike accident. After her cum, she cleaned up and went to sleep.

The next morning Ted got out of bed, started the coffee, and went to the wine cellar to get the USB card, but found that there was not one in it. Damn it! I checked and there was one there. What happened to it? Did one of the kids take it? Did he forget to put it back? All these thoughts were running thru his mind as he went back upstairs. There he met his son who told him he was going to try the exercise room. Ted wondered if his son beat him to the USB card. He got a cup of coffee and went and joined his son. Mark was working with the weights, so Ted did some walking on the treadmill. Both talked and Mark said he wanted to check out the fitness trail later and asked Dad if he wanted to go with him. Dad said yes, but let’s get dressed first. They headed out and walked along the trail. Tried some of the spots and were impressed on the workout a person would get. Some spots were easy to do and others were very hard. Doing stretches, easy. Doing 25 chin-ups hard. They finished up with their walk and headed back home. “Whoever set that up, sure had total fitness in mind.” Said Mark. Dad agreed.

Back home both Toni and Mary were up and dressed. “We are heading to the store and do some exploring. Be back later. You boys have to fend for yourselves today.” Mary said, and was out the door. Dad told Mark to get cleaned up and meet him by the pool and they would figure out the maintenance of it and the hot tub. Mark agreed and said in 10. They met up and looked in the pool shed and found all the notes. Seem that a company came by every Wednesday and did all the maintenance work on both. All they would have to do is daily water checks. They checked out the gardens and saw some weeding needed to be done and in 30 minutes it was. Now both hot and sweaty, they both eyed the pool and ran to it. HOLY SHIT!!!! IT’S GODDAM COLD!! Mark stated. Dad told him to wait a minute and the water will feel warm. Soon it did. The phone was ringing so Ted got out to answer it. Mr. Knight was calling to invite them to dinner at the club that night. Ted accepted the invite and hung up. He went back down stairs and behold, the USB card was there! Who took it was the puzzle he would have to figure out. He rejoined his son in the pool. When they got out, he offered his son a beer. “Dad, remember I’m only 16.” Mark said. Ted answered him “Just don’t tell Mom.” Mark shook his head.

After Mary and Toni got home, Ted told them of the invite, and everyone got ready. At the club Ted was introduced as the new manager of the plant. His wife and kids were also introduced. As the dinner went on, other wife’s came and introduced themselves to Mary. Other kids introduced themselves to Mark and Toni. Everyone seemed so nice to them and some of the kids invited Mark and Toni out. Phone numbers and e-mail address were exchanged. They all left happy.

Back home Ted went downstairs and got the USB card and popped it in his laptop, he saw what happened in their room, he saw his son appear to jerk-off and saw not much of his daughter. Dam, have to put on the other tape over the cameras. Will do that soon he thought. With that he went to bed.

The next day the kids were invited out with new friends, Mom was still putting the house together and Dad put the other tape over the cameras. Over dinner the kids discussed their day out. They went to many places and were introduced to more kids. Mom told them that tomorrow they would have to start with their chores. She told them what they were to do and left it at that. Dad said that he was going over to the new plant to get a feel of the place.

Dad woke first and started the coffee and went to the wine cellar. He pulled out the USB card and inserted it into his laptop. He saw his son again masturbate and was shocked by the volume of his cum. He also watched his daughter strip and run her hands over her body. DAMN!!! She was a fine looking girl he thought. And with that thought he was hard! Her tits were perfect! Her nipples were perfect! He got up and went the bathroom to masturbate. He dropped one of his biggest loads in a long time. Afterwards, he thought he was a sick man that lusted after his daughter. He went back to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee and went to get dressed. His wife came down, got a cup of coffee and saw his laptop. She opened it and saw the playback. She was shocked at what she saw. Her son was hung!! Her daughter looked like she did at 16. ‘OH my God. I’m so bad for thinking of my kids like that.’ Mom thought to herself. She shut the laptop and went looking for relief. All she found was the shower head.

Toni came down and saw the laptop, opened it and saw her brother. “GODDAM!!! He is fucking hung! “she said. ‘He could be the first in my cunt’ she thought.

Mom came back down and asked Toni to get ready to go shopping with her. “Where are we going, Mom.” “It’s a surprise. You shall see and you might be happy!” Mom said.

Mom took Toni to a swim-suit store and told her to get the most daring suit that she liked. ‘What do you mean Mom? Most daring?” Toni asked. “Go pick out some suits that you like. If I like them, you can get them.” Mom said. “OK” Toni said confused, and went to look at suits. Her mom also looked for suits. She found a bikini, a micro-bikini and a mono bikini. She went and tried on the bikini, it was Ok, but she felt it covered too much. She tried on the micro-kini and liked it, it covered her nipples and her slit. But she would have to shave before wearing it. Toni came to the changing room and saw her mom. She stared at her with wide eyes. “Mom!” Her mom turned around and then Toni fell into a fit of laughter. There stood her Mom in a very tiny bikini bottom and a full bush behind it. Once Toni calmed down she asked her mom if that suit was a joke. Mom said no and that she was buying it! Mom asked to see the suits she picked out. All were basic bikini, padded tops, full ass coverage. Mom called over the saleslady and asked her to get one like hers for her daughter, and a mono also. “Mom, what are you up to?” Mom replied that she will let her know all later. For now just follow her lead. The saleslady returned with the suits and Toni tried them on. “Come on out and show me, the younger version of me.” said Mom. Toni stepped out and showed her mom. Mom asked for the turn and Toni did it. Then Mom asked her to bounce up and down. Toni bounced 4 times and a tit came out. “PERFECT!!” Mom yelled. She bought the suits and also picked out some barely there speedos for the men and then they left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.