Alison's Lament - Cover

Preview

Alison's Lament

by Andyhm

Copyright© 2019 by Andyhm

Romantic Story: This is the companion piece to Alison Found. Now that I have a bit more free time, I thought I would fill in some of the gaps, especially those about Alison before the fateful meeting in the restaurant. Most of this story will be written from Alison's perspective, but not all. It’s in two chapters. Many thanks to Blackrandl1958 for her editing skills for both parts. Up11pendragon for his review of part one and Nora Fares for hers of part two.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   2nd POV  

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described herein are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. All characters engaging in sexual relationships and activities are at least18 years old.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.