Every Woman Has a Price - Cover

Every Woman Has a Price

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

14 - Meat Market

Mind Control Sex Story: 14 - Meat Market - What if you could buy anyone? That beautiful waitress at your favorite hangout? That gorgeous screaming chick in that metal band you never miss? What about that redhead? Just a stranger on the street. Could you handle her? Could you handle her enemies?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

“Woo!” Brandy shouted and slung back the shotglass in each of her hands.

“I thought one of those was mine!” Barbara screamed into her sister’s ear. The music of the club was deafening. Despite the molly, Barbara, the unmarried twin with the green in her hair, wasn’t feeling the love.

“Right!” Brandy shouted. “I’ll go buy more!”

“We don’t have to buy drinks! We’re hot! Let’s find a mark!” Jewel said. “Look at him!”

“What!” Barbara put her lips right to Jewel’s ear to speak.

“Him!”

“Ooh!” Barbara turned, excited. The excitement didn’t survive a heartbeat. She frowned. Down the barrel of Jewel’s dagger sharp nail was a guy with a busted arm and a black eye. He might’ve been easy to play, if pussy didn’t grow on him like fungus.

He had a whole pack of girls. There was an electric-blue-haired petite nymphet with a reflective rubber dress that maybe shouldn’t have gotten past the bouncer. A beautiful green haired hippy dancing between two hippy big-titted brunettes. A sad looking gorgeous blonde under his cast. A cute Chinese girl on his lap; she was not dressed for the debauch. Her little pale dress reflected the lights and lasers all wrong. Finally, a punk rock girl with black and white hair leaned over the Chinese girl and did her best to keep a smile on the girl’s face.

“Yeah, him? What? Where’s Brandy?”

“At the bar!” Jewel shouted. “C’mon. Wing-girl me.”

“He’s drowning in pussy, J!” Barbara let herself be pulled along. A short diversion wouldn’t hurt, but why the hell this guy?


“Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!” Roxxi gurgled and grabbed Elizabeth’s hand as they walked into the nightclub.

“You’re 18, how about you don’t make it look like you just committed a crime?” Elizabeth had to peel back Roxxi’s fingers one at a time to get her hand back. The music was good. Lots of bass, lots of noise. Elizabeth wanted to get Owen out onto the dance floor. She’d feel better if she went dancing and she couldn’t imagine he’d let her body dance with other men. Hopefully Owen danced, or there was not much else for her here. “Roxxi! Let go of my hand!”

“I could never get in anywhere with the girls!” Roxxi spiked and dragged Elizabeth along behind Tamara and Darlene’s asses. Janice rushed forward and hooked her arms around Elizbeth’s waist and Roxxi’s shoulders.

“Let’s get fucked up!” Janice squealed.

“Ugh...” Elizabeth cringed.

“It’ll be easier to take the after-party orgy if you’re drunk,” Janice shouted into Elizabeth’s unhappy ear.

“Not if I’m sick from the drink!” Elizabeth shouted back.

“Good point! Pace yourself!” Janice yelled. Elizabeth sneered and Roxxi glowed when Janice slapped their asses and ran up to Darlene and Tamara.

“You wanna drink Roxxi?” Elizabeth shouted.

“I don’t know! What should I drink! I’ve only had coolers before!” Roxxi’s words never reached Elizabeth as she veered off to the bar.


Wendy felt the stamp land on the back of her hand. Zera pulled her elbow and dragged her into the bar. The music, lights, and energy of the club hit them. Zera thrived. Wendy wilted. She tried to catch up.

The man walking ahead of them, Owen, who the fuck was he? She had broken up with the love of her life for this man? Why? It didn’t make any sense. Except Wendy knew she had done the right thing. Zera wasn’t giving her any answers!

“Excuse me! Sorry!” She murmured as she weaved through the throng and after Owen and the girls. They were all different. All pretty. She got a skank vibe from Darlene, a free-love vibe from Janice, a potentially sadistic vibe from Tamara. Wendy might like Elizabeth if this was any other circumstance.

Yet, she didn’t think this nightclub fitted her well, nor Owen. Zera and Janice might belong here. Darlene would come here as a mercenary in search of free drinks and cheap sex. Why was Elizabeth here? Tamara? What about that perky blue teenager? Surely she was better than this place.

“You happy with your little dress now?” Zera bellowed into Wendy’s ear. Wendy jumped and panickedly grabbed up Zera’s hand. “Hey now! They’re gonna think me and you swing that way!”

Wendy stared into Zera’s bright smile.

“You do!” She hollered. “I’m going home with you! Don’t leave me alone in here!”

“Jesus! Fine!” Zera shouted. “C’mon, somehow they got a table!”


Elizabeth sat down next to Owen and he wrapped his arm over her shoulder. She looked at him and faked a smile. She had so much practice from the restaurant. He swept aside her hair from her neck and kissed her. She shuddered. He was at least good at that.

“You wanna fresh drink?” He asked.

“No!” She shouted back. She was shocked to find her glass empty. She didn’t drink like that. Not usually.

“Sending Janice. Last chance.”

It took a second to parse through the music. Elizabeth slapped a hand on Owen’s knee and lunged forward to whisper to Janice. The green haired girl nodded and left with Darlene. Janice only inched her face out of the way when Zera dumped the Chinese girl on Owen’s lap. Owen immediately grabbed her ass and laughed triumphantly.

“It’s OK!” Elizabeth lied to Wendy. That didn’t feel right so she added a truth. “The sex is really good!”

“Watch her while I go get drinks with Janice!” Zera shouted.

“Goddammit!” Elizabeth huffed.

“You said you wouldn’t leave me!” Wendy was shocked.

“Stick to Owen and I’ll be able to find you!” Zera shook her head and left.

“She’s here!” Tamara shouted into Owen’s ear. “Oh god! This is going to be good.”

“Why’d the twins have to be hot!” Owen said.

“Not hot enough for two coins,” Elizabeth reminded Owen like he had told her to.

“Thank you!” He kissed her neck again.

Elizabeth looked up and saw three women approaching. Tamara did her best to keep her face back to the oncoming trio. Elizabeth looked them over. What the fucking hell? They were all hot, but she had expected that. Twins! Motherfucker. The right wing one downed a second shot while the left wing one glared at her sister. How many sluts does this guy need? No. This was never about need. How many coins were left?

Elizabeth forced her smile and looked up. It was clear the center girl, the non-twin was already bound to Owen. Jewel, Tamara had named her. The fire in Jewel’s brown eyes and the swing in her round hips, she was horny as fuck. She was pretty, big-titted, and brown haired. Tamara’s ex must have a type. Jewel was a handful of years younger than Tamara and Owen. Maybe a little older than Elizabeth. Compare Tamara, Jewel’s breasts were a size larger and her brain was a dozen IQ points lower. Elizabeth made an educated guess on the brains based on how excited she looked.

The twins were hot too! Blondes, but the one on Jewel’s left had a thick under layer of green and blues to tell them apart. They wore slinky sparkly semi-transparent dresses over dark bras and thongs. Greenie whispered hurriedly and confusedly at Jewel. Blondie cocked a grin and rolled her shoulders back. They looked like Darlene always did before scoring drinks from some soon to be very cheated college boys. Elizabeth leaned in to speak to Owen.

“Do you know what you’re doing?”

“No!” He shouted back and smiled. For some reason, that made Elizabeth feel a little better.

“You never meant for me to be tied to you, did you?” She had to know.

“I wouldn’t take it back for anything!” He shouted and kissed her. Elizabeth felt a lot better.


Jewel had never before felt the tingly eager attraction she had for this beaten man. She saw the cast on his wrist, the purple around his eye, and her pussy wept for his battle scars. She had dated hot guys, sports guys, pretty guys, and rich guys. Her body cried out for a warrior. She was getting married in the spring. One last fling wouldn’t hurt. She just had to rope Brandy into it. Barbara didn’t have a husband. There wouldn’t be mutually assured destruction. She licked her lips and swung her hips and approached with a broad smile

“What are we doing?” Brandy shouted at her sister.

“Jewel wants to score drinks!”

“This guy’s already got like ten girls!”

“Hi-ii...” Jewel leaned forward and slapped her hands down on the table in front of Owen.

“Hi,” The brunette to her right turned. She looked familiar. She had bright blue eyes and a--Motherfucker! Tammy that slut!

“What’s wrong?” Barbara asked.

“Hey, you’re the chick we bought drugs off of!” Brandy giggled. “They are so good. I just about love everyone!”

“Not her!” Green haired drug dealer shouted into the warrior’s ear.

“Damn...” He laughed. Another brunette and a black and white hair chick returned. He bounced the Chinese girl on his knee and accepted the drink from the new brunette. The blonde under his cast watched the pair of guys following the drink bearer’s ass look at each other confused, the girls angry, and stalk away.

“What the hell?” Barbara asked.

“Maybe you,” He said.

“We should leave,” Barbara grabbed Jewel’s elbow. Tammy was smirking right in Jewel’s face.

“No, I think you’ll stay.” She was wringing her hands. Her tits jiggled with her nervous excitement.

“Buy me a drink!” Jewel frowned and shouted at Owen. He leaned in and spoke into the blonde under his arm’s ear. She looked offended.

“Are you going to pay for it!” She shouted back.

He looked confused. He bounced the Chinese girl and whispered to her.

“OK. I guess.” The Chinese girl looked at the skunk-haired punk girl. “Come with me.”

“Fine!” Zera rolled her eyes.

“What’s going on?” Jewel asked. Chinese girl walked right up to her.

“We’re buying you drinks!” She shouted.


Liquor flowed. The music vibrated Barbara’s bones. The place was crawling with cute boys. Every time she danced with one, Jewel sent Brandy, and Barbara was dragged back and thrust her into the crowd of sluts that scared her. Another drink. Her head was swimming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.