Every Woman Has a Price - Cover

Every Woman Has a Price

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

13 - Pot Committed

Mind Control Sex Story: 13 - Pot Committed - What if you could buy anyone? That beautiful waitress at your favorite hangout? That gorgeous screaming chick in that metal band you never miss? What about that redhead? Just a stranger on the street. Could you handle her? Could you handle her enemies?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

Kirk drove out to his Clayton Park apartment more excited than he had been in years. He danced his shoulders as he drove, singing along with the radio, and flicking glances to his daughter who tried not to act embarrassed.

“This is a big day, kiddo,” he said. “You still sure you want to go to St Mary’s? The kind of money we make today I could send you to Oxford or somewhere in America. Somewhere without all of this snow.”

“No, I’m staying in town,” she said sharply.

“Then maybe we’ll take a trip,” he said. “I know there’s lots of places you’d like to see.”

“I dunno, maybe,” she said. “We’ll see.”

He frowned. She had calmed down some after she had hugged Owen goodbye. He frowned a little harder. She had a crush. And that crush was more interested in Giselle. Who wouldn’t be? Kirk thought. Maxim le Carre’s personal assistant was gorgeous and not a child--a teenager like Frieda. He thought about the woman’s legs and hips and breasts. Kirk hoped Val didn’t ask too many questions about the friskiness he was bringing home.

“I don’t think you understand, Frieda,” he said. “M. Le Carre isn’t paying a few million to Owen and a small fee to us. It’s one to one. We sell his eight coins ... I’ve never dealt with something this big.”

“Yeah, I’m not surprised,” Frieda said.

“Oh, you’re not, are you?” Kirk elbowed his daughter with a smile. “Don’t think your Dad can handle the big leagues?”

“What?” Frieda frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“The sale, kiddo,” he said. “This is big.”

“Do you believe in magic and, I dunno, spirits or curses or something?” Frieda asked.

“No, but saps do,” he laughed. “I don’t want you saying I made that joke around M. le Carre.”

If at all possible, Kirk intended to have neither Val nor Frieda anywhere near M. le Carre. If he needed to buy a bit of Owen’s time, he hoped Frieda’s crush continued.

“So how was he? Owen, I mean,” he asked.

“Dad!” Frieda exclaimed balefully. “You can’t ask me that!”

“What? Why not?” he asked. “You took him out for lunch, yeah? What kind of man is he?”

“He’s a great man.” Frieda crossed her arms under her breasts and sunk down in her seat.

“Enlightening,” Kirk said with sarcasm. He reached up and pressed the garage door opener clipped to the sun visor. He drove waiting in vain for Frieda to elaborate more. She grabbed her bag out of the backseat and was out the door the moment the car was in its space. Kirk took his time and called to her: “Hold the elevator.” She was frowning when she pulled her finger off of the door open button.

“I think I’m going to get a new car,” he said.

“Yeah?” Frieda said. “Can I have the Toyota?”

“Maybe,” he said. “If you pay for you own insurance.”

“Can I have money for insurance?” she asked. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her over to kiss her hair.

Frieda raced to the apartment when the doors opened. Kirk walked in slowly behind her. He called out as he tossed his keys in the bowl on the kitchen counter. “Val?”

“In the office!” His fiance’s voice called out as Frieda’s bedroom door slammed shut.

Kirk shook his head and picked his daughter’s winter coat from the back of a dining room chair. He hung his and hers up in the closet. He kicked off his boots and walked down the hall to where Val was playing one of Frieda’s shooter games.

“Hey babe.”

“Needa kill something,” she said.

“Yeah? Anything happen at the shop after we left.”

“Sold a couple hundred bucks worth of stuff,” she shrugged. “Barely made my wages back.”

“Winters are tight,” he nodded. “We got some online orders to fill though so we’re far in the black.”

“Le Carre’s daughter came by,” Val said.

“Shit? What? Natalie ... Natasha? One of those two.” Kirk said. “Did you send her to me? She never made it.”

“She doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed,” Val said.

“They are the coins,” he said. His hands slipped onto her shoulders and he started rubbing. “And that’s Frieda’s music. We can be loud.”

The echoing medal thundered through her bedroom door.

“Ugh,” Val said, escaping to the game’s menu. “Can we later babe? I really need to unwind.”

“I know the perfect way to unwind.” Kirk had developed a strong back rub technique married to Frieda’s mother. Val normally melted under his ministrations. It felt amazing, but it wasn’t for her. Those knots in her spine easing out, those were Owens. She turned her head.

“I have a headache,” she frowned.

He kissed her lips. “Of course. You know where the tylenol are. You know where I’ll be if you feel better.”

“I do,” she said.

His shoulders slumped as he closed the office door behind him. He took his phone. He had to do something. It was only a little bit petty. Closing his bedroom door blocked out most of Frieda’s music.

“Kate! Hi!” He said when she picked up.

“Kirk? Why’re you calling?”

“I was looking for your husband, but I’d love to catch up with you first,” he smiled and sat down on his bed. “What’s new?”

“Huh, well he’s not here,” she said. “Have you tried his cell?”

“No, seriously Kate. How are you?”

“Really the fuck off all day,” she frowned. “Hopefully better. We’re out of the shitty apartment but our credit’s still fucked over. Jesus Christ, Kirk. Can we talk about something else? What are you up to?”

“I made a sale,” he said. “I just wanted to share my good fortune with my friends.”

“God, we’re still that at least,” Kate sighed. “Though, I have to admit. I don’t care for your new sidepiece.”

“I know her differently than you do,” he said to avoid that conversation. “Listen. I just facilitated a coin sale.”

“Oh god ... Look, I know it’s a little funny, it’s been two years I’m not snapping anymore, but I am still pissed.”

“Yeah, the grandson of Isaac Lahey inherited a coinbox a few weeks ago and doesn’t want to keep them.”

“What the fuck? You found the real coins?” Kate said.

“Yeah, confirmed through 4 points of contact, eight coins,” He said.

“Shit,” Kate said. “Oh, that’s Roger! Shit--” She screamed “Pick up the kitchen phone! It’s Kirk!’ and then said at a reasonable volume to Kirk: “He’ll be right here.”

“Y’ello.”

“It’s Kirk,” Kate said. “We have to go to Halifax.”

“That’s not necessary,” Kirk said. “Besides, I’m not going to let you guys near Owen or Le Carre before--”

“Can we stay on your couch or do we need to book a hotel room?” Kate asked.

“What? Babe, I don’t think we can afford two flights to Halifax this year.” Roger said.

“Yeah, then we’ll miss the wedding. See you tomorrow Kirk.”

The wife hung up.

“Hey buddy,” Kirk said. “Want to hear the story?”

“Tell me tomorrow, Kate’s going crazy.”

“Good luck.”

“Yeah, you too.”


“Shit,” Elizabeth cursed to herself and stuffed her hands deeper into her parka’s pockets. Brett had packed up the last of her things and had left her suitcase on the step. Good enough, grab it and go. Except her father was pacing in front of it.

“Elizabeth!” he finally saw her.

“Don’t run, it’s icy,” she said. He made it to her safely and pulled her into a hug.

“What happened? Are you OK?” He brushed the part of her bangs that weren’t covered her by her toque.

“I’m fine. Let me get--”

“What’s going on between you and Brett?” He asked. “He says you cheated on him?”

“Yeah, give or take. Dad I need to grab my bag,”

“I’ll get it,” he pushed off and marched back to the step and wheeled the suitcase down to her. “I’m parked right over there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.