Everything I Ever Wanted Side A - Cover

Everything I Ever Wanted Side A

Copyright© 2019 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story I once wrote, then lost the files, then found again. A man with a deep impregnation fetish finally gets what he wants. Or is it what he wants? More serious than my other tales.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

I never had sex with Jennifer after that. She started to get more clingy, and Brian was giving even more possessive glares. Look, buddy, it wasn’t my fault if you wanted to get into her panties and she won’t give it up to you.

She cried a few times about how I was just “using her”.

Believe it or not, that hurt. See, before we slept together, Jennifer and I were friends. Yeah, I wanted to do her. Come on, let’s admit it: every guy wants to do his female friends. More if they’re hot. But we had good talks, I had given her consolation when she was feeling down, and now I was the jackass adding to her pain.

But I couldn’t make this a “relationship”. For one, if we became a “couple”, sooner or later she’d want to crack my shell and come to the house I had shared with my “dead wife”. And that meant I’d be outed, and I’d never be able to show my face again at the sci-fi club with my friends.

For another, there were too many cute girls to date. Take Lisa, for example. She came in wearing this anime outfit including saddle shoes like from Utena that was adorable. She was a bright girl in glasses and brown hair. Another would-be artist, but well read and witty. And a virgin. I can just tell. Most of these girls were virgins, whether because of their geek girl natures or just inability to get guys to ask them out. Jennifer is actually the exception.

The thought of having Lisa’s slim body and little breasts underneath me was quite a vision. Wasn’t going to happen. She and I went on a date once, and while it was fun, I could tell she wasn’t ready to give it up. Too much a good girl. If I was actually single, I might have pursued a real relationship with her.

But I was a slime-ball married man trying to score pussy on the side, and that wasn’t going to work.

Instead, a new opportunity came later on when Teresa came to talk to me. Remember how I said that Jennifer is a bit on the heavy side? It’s nicely proportioned - she actually has a pretty flat waist and good figure, she’s just a little over the “society approved” weight. Whatever - I like girls of all kinds. Skinny, full figured, white or black or oriental or whatever - I like them all. As long as they aren’t ugly, and even then I’ll consider it.

Well, Teresa is big. I mean - big. Probably about my height, with dirty blond hair, thick glasses, and braces on her teeth. Gigantic breasts, like G-cup, and while I wouldn’t call her obese, she could lose about 50 pounds and not suffer for it. She’s cute, but compared to the other girls in the club, not that cute.

“Hey, Steve,” she bounced up to me.

“Hey, sweetheart,” I drawled, putting my arm around her and giving her an affectionate squeeze. Nothing sexual - just two friends next to each other.

“Go give Kristine a hug,” she ordered me.

I paused. Kristine is Teresa’s best friend, and almost complete opposite. Teresa is big. Kristine is about 5’2” tall, and skinny as a rail. Teresa has large, watermelon sized tits. If Kristine has to wear an A cup I’d be surprised. Teresa is blond, Kristine is a brunette. Teresa is, well, not terribly clever. Not stupid, just not the brightest bulb in the pack. Kristine is sharp as a tack, talented as an artist, and while she spends her time writing anime fan fiction I’ve thought she could make it as a writer. About the only thing the two girls had in common was they both wore thick glasses. Well, this was a geek filled sci-fi club, so are you surprised?

Was I going to give her a hug? Oh, you bet I was. She was also pretty cute, with thick, full lips that just begged to be kissed.

“Any particular reason?” I asked.

Teresa grinned impishly. “It will make her feel better.”

“Good enough,” I said. So I marched into the other room where a group of members were talking, strode up to Kristine, gave her a hug, watching her look of surprise, then exited without a word.

I heard giggles, and turned around to see Teresa talking to Kristine who looked a little flushed. And then I knew: Kristine had a crush on me.

I get the dates in the sci-fi club. So many that Mike, one of the other members of the sci-fi club that lamented in his 19 years he had never had a date, asked why I always “got the girls”. “Because I ask them out,” I told him sarcastically, though I was telling the truth.

We week later I called up Kristine and asked her out. We went out on two dates, on the first we kissed a bit but I wasn’t eager to take it any further. She was the closest thing to my “virgin slut” that I wanted. There we were, parked in my car, as she’s telling me how she’s got a “hot button” and how easy she is to turn on, and I knew I could have her. Knew she was a virgin, too, from her other stories in the past about how she and another boyfriend had almost gone “all the way”. And if I had the money for a hotel room, or was single, or if she didn’t live with her parents, odds are that night I would have been naked in a bed with her, eating out her slim little cunt just before doing my best to work my thick shaft through her hymen.

But - she didn’t. She did live at home with her parents and brothers and sisters - all younger than her 19 years. I actually had a chat with her parents, who liked me. But after a second date, then I went on vacation for a few weeks, and by the time I got back her fires were cooled a bit, and we agreed to just be friends.

Made me wish I had never gotten married in the first place. But, that was the situation. And it wasn’t that bad, because my short lived relationship with Kristine lead to what happened next. Kristine told me the “just friends” thing privately at a club meeting, and I was fine with that. She didn’t want to fall in love, I thought I could have fallen in love with her if I wasn’t already lying about my “dead wife”, but that wasn’t the reality we were in.

I sat at a table for a bit and had a drink, thinking. Well, so much for that one. Kristine was a skinny girl, but from the first date and the way she kissed, I knew she would have been great in the sack, with my hands on those tiny, firm little butt cheeks. And while the “good girl” would have been harder to seduce into the sack, I was confident that with time I could have done it. Teresa came to me, sitting down on my lap. I like a pretty girl in my lap, but this was a big pretty girl in my lap, and my thigh bones protested. I ignored them for a bit. “You doing all right?” she asked.

I shrugged. “It’s for the best.” She didn’t have to tell me what she was talking about, and I wasn’t as obtuse as to ask.

“Well, you seem to be taking it all right.”

I gave her one of my grins. “Well, when a man has a sexy girl like you sitting in his lap, how can he feel down?”

She grinned at the thought as I wrapped my arms around her. I meant just to flirt a little bit, then move on to go watch tonight’s show. I think it was a “Jubei the Ninja Girl” or something like that.

“I just broke up with my boyfriend too,” she frowned. She hadn’t gotten off my lap, and now I was trying to think of some way to get her off of it. She was leaning into me, and while those gigantic breasts felt nice, I kind of liked breathing as well.

“Well, maybe we’ll just have to console each other.”

She looked at me, a slight smile on her face. “If I did, I’d have to tell Kristine first to make sure she’s ok with it.”

I blinked. And then I knew. Teresa wanted to date me. Maybe she had also had a crush on me the same time as Kristine. Maybe not. Whatever the reason, she had made it pretty much as clear as an anvil dropping on my head that she wanted to go out.

It took me about 1/10th of a second to come up with an answer. “Sure? Why not.”

She got off my lap, and my limbs thanked me as I stood up. She wrapped her arm around me and we walked back into the other room to watch Jubei.

She didn’t leave my side, except once to go talk to Kristine, and returning beaming. I guess that meant she had permission to date her girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend. Not that we were that close, but with women, it’s best not to ask.

The traditional post sci-fi club dinner took place at a local diner, and Teresa gladly sat on my lap. Mike, upon sitting down and seeing the beaming girl on my thighs, sighed. “How, Steve? How?”

I shrugged. “No idea.”

“So are you two a couple?” someone else asked.

“We’re thinking about it. Right?” Teresa said for them.

“Right,” I said. I hoped this wouldn’t hurt my chances of dates in the future.

Teresa and I left early with a few other people in tow that I had promised rides to. Of course, Teresa was last on the list to take back. She had offered to show me a video at her place. Fine by me. I considered calling with some late excuse for why I was going to be late, but decided against it. It’s often easier to get forgiveness than permission.

“That’s where my orthodontist is,” she informed me as we drove by some buildings.

“Really?” I asked. I knew this area, since I drove by it often to get to work. I turned into the parking lot. “Which one?”

“That one right - there. I need to go back for a tightening,” she said. She pointed at one of the buildings as I slowed the car to a halt.

“Not tight enough already?” I asked, arching an eyebrow. Teresa gave me a slight smile.

“Wouldn’t you like to find out?” she asked.

I thought that I would. Once again, I could feel the signs. I was going to get lucky if I played my cards right. This girl wanted me, and I wasn’t about to disappoint her.

“Mind if I ask a favor?” I said.

“What?” she asked. Expectation was on her face.

“If I don’t kiss you right now, I’m going to regret it for the rest of my life.” I leaned in as I said this, and paused a few inches from her face. I gazed into her blue eyes through her thick glasses. “Would you mind?”

She bit her lip and nodded her head, then leaned in herself. We kissed, and I unstrapped my seat belt to move closer to her. It was a wet kiss, not sloppy, just nice and moist. She had a sweet tongue, and I enjoyed the sensation of kissing a teenager. Not an illegal one - she was 19, but still a teen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.