Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 9: Chocolate and Whiskey

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Chocolate and Whiskey - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

Four young teens remained in the apartment with one very lucky young man. Jason sat in the middle of the sofa that was quickly becoming his favorite. He patted one knee and Amira quickly seated herself and gave him a quick kiss. Jason patted the other knee and Barika slinked over, leaned in to kiss him, sat, and wiggled her butt. Jason put his arms around the pair and squeezed.

He looked to Calypso and Neli and teased, “So after your showers, what are the plans for the evening?” He snickered when he was lightly smacked on the back of his head. The standing pair sat on either side, snuggled in, and Calypso told him, “Chocolate. Neli smuggled a bottle of your favorite whiskey in her pickup-pack, so our loves get their first taste.” She turned to The Safis and said, “You won’t believe how good it goes with chocolate, and a sip or two will take the edge off and relax you.”

“But yes. First, showers and pampering. Jason, you take care of yourself while we take care of our beautiful sister-wives.” Calypso and Neli rose, took the hand of a Safi and pulled her off Jason’s lap. Neli quickly imitated her, and the four beauties disappeared into the master bedroom and then its ensuite shower where Imp had water already set to a comfortable temperature.

Jason set back and asked, <Imp, I’m about to be ganged up on aren’t I?>

<My observations of human sexual behaviors tell me you are correct, > came her response. <But I think you will enjoy the experience, most seem to... >

Jason snorted, then told the AI, <Come sit on my knee like the rest of my women do.>

<I’m one of your women?> Imp responded. <You know that I’m just a manifestation of Dora and will never be independent and able to wake?>

<Yep, I know, but if you are a piece of Dora, she has a delightful personality. I’m grateful that we have you.>

Another image materialized on his other knee. <I’m flattered, > came Dora’s response. <I’m rather proud of Imp myself. Especially as I’m only recently wakened and learning the ways of humans, family, and love.>

<I just had a shower a short time ago, > Jason told them. <But then you know that. Can you tell my nanites to make sure my face is smooth?>

Jason spent the next half hour visiting with the ‘two’ AIs. When he thought his time with the Safis was approaching, he made a request, <Ladies, this is all moving so very fast, and I don’t want to make a mistake building my family. Tomorrow, Neli and Calypso and I are going to start looking for ten concubines. That’s scary - mixing that many personalities, and that’s not counting their dependents. Then we’re going to add orphans?> He paused, then <Guide us please. Not only don’t let us make a mistake, but help us build the best family possible.>

Dora answered, <Tomorrow afternoon, you and your partner-wives will start interviewing. Send your concubines and your dependents out to look, too. I’ll make sure good candidates are in your family’s path.> She added, <You won’t be here much longer, but I’m modifying your quarters to facilitate family building, and I’ll do the same on our ship>

The two sprits stood and ‘kissed’ a cheek, then Imp told him, <Time! Your ladies are waiting.>


His ladies were waiting. All four wore only skin, but Imp had instructed their nanites, so each wore a heart surrounding a ‘J’. They were seated in a circle on the bed, tailor-style so that the Safis’ hairless pussies were displayed in all their glory. “Serve us, please master,” Calypso requested, pointing to a tray containing chocolates, five glasses, and the smuggled whiskey.

Jason poured a dram into each glass and handed them around. He broke off squares of dark chocolate and gave one to each of his ladies. Then he instructed, “Take a small bite of chocolate and let it melt in your mouth until it’s gone; then take a small sip of your whiskey. Savor.”

He placed a small bite of chocolate into his own mouth and climbed onto the bed. Then, when the chocolate was gone, he lifted his glass and told them, “I’m drinking to the loveliest of wives a man could ever wish for.” He reached out and touched his glass to each of theirs and sipped.

He passed around more chocolate, and when the whiskey was gone, he asked, “Barika, Amira, do you feel I’ve led you astray?”

“No, Husband,” Barika answered for both. “I can see that drinking to excess is a sin, and we should not be led into temptation. But this? This was a blessing shared.”

Amira added, “A blessing, yes, but now it is time for us to be kissed and penetrated and made wives in deed and not just in words.” She reached for Jason and pulled him to her.

Barika and Amira had indeed been surfing. Jason found them inexperienced but knowledgeable, shy but eager. Above all he found them hungry...

Amira whispered, “Barika and I have kissed, and not just to practice. I want to see if it feels the same, then while you make me yours, I want you to kiss her lips - both sets. Will you do that for me?”

Jason gently kissed the tip of her nose then softly kissed her seeking lips. When he came up for air, he told her, “Most definitely for you, but especially for her.” He rolled so that Amira lay on top of him, then reached out an arm to gather in her sister.

Amira turned and told Barika, “Your kiss is sweeter. His is strong and very definite.” She kissed him again, then sat back and told Barika, “Your turn. Stoke his fire while I bust my cherry.” She began to slowly slide her naked pussy up and down his trapped cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.