Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 8: Body Modification Time

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Body Modification Time - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

“Imp, I’d like you to project a three-dimensional image of how each of us would normally look at whatever age their body is fully mature - around nineteen to twenty-one, I’d guess,” Jason requested. “We’ll start with the youngest and work up wards. Leave Nelson with boxers on.”

Images appeared in a line across the room.

“Nelson, what do you think?” Jason asked.

“I dunno,” Nelson responded. “Looks okay to me.”

“Okay, we’d wait until you are fourteen before making any significant changes,” Jason told him. >Next!”

Nelson’s image winked out and Spud and Shellie appeared standing side-by-side holding hands.

“Oh my god!” Neli exclaimed. “I’m glad you told her you’d keep her. If you hadn’t I would. Look at that hair. Look at that body. We’re looking at perfection, body and soul.” She shifted her gaze to Spud and exclaimed again, “Holy shit, are all the girls are gonna he happy with you!

Spud’s image stood six feet and two inches, buff, but not muscle-bound. Shellie was five feet and four inches, almost a foot shorter than her brother. She was plush but toned, her breasts large but without a trace of sag. Both had wavy, red-gold hair. “I see nothing I would want to change,” Jason told the pair. “When you turn fourteen, you - or you and your sponsor - can decide on any changes, but I tell you now, it would take a lot of persuasion to convince me there’s an improvement to be made.” The images blushed.

He was quiet for a moment and spoke to Imp, <Michael spoke of activating the concubines’ implants. Is it permitted for the dependents - I’m thinking twelve and older - to have implants as well? Is it a physical thing or just a rule?>

<With a sponsor’s request, it can be considered, > Imp told him.

<With my dependents, I want it for all or none, so I’d like implants put in all my older dependents, but let’s wait to see who else I acquire before activating.> He asked, <Is that acceptable?>

<Dora consulted with Michael, and he agreed, > Imp told him. <He decided it is a very good idea that he will begin implementing with his older dependents.>

Jason returned his attention to the matter at hand and told Shellie and Spud, “If you want a particular hair style or hair removal, go for it. Otherwise, for now, you are perfection.” Then he added, and I’m going to break the order right now, because I need to see your mother!

Annie’s image burst into view. Burst is the right word. She stood half way between the daughter’s and her son’s heights. Words failed him. Her hologram was tallish for a woman and shone with milky white skin, the red-gold hair inherited by her children, high and proud breasts, and above all, the absence of strain from thirteen brutal years of marriage to a torturing sociopath.

“I never, ever looked that good, and that would only have been six or seven years ago. Fuckwad got me pregnant when I was fifteen...” Then, “I want a bush,” Annie declared, “A neat, short, curly, triangle. Someday Fuckwad will be exorcised, but he hated hair, so I want hair. I fact, if you’ll allow, I want some hair in my pits, and short, barely visible, downy hair on my arms and legs. Not a hairy freak, but hair...”

Calypso stared with her mouth open, then exclaimed, “Fifteen and Shellie is twelve. That would make you, maybe twenty-eight? You look a lot older!”

“Yeah, well, a hard life with harsh treatment will age you fast,” Annie responded. “You are only beginning to learn what Jason rescued me from. From here on out, I’ll be sweet, respectful, and trusting - or bust a gut trying - and when my turn comes, hair or no hair, I’m gonna fuck you guys stupid! Like I promised at the pickup.”

<Show us the hair, > Jason told Imp.

When Annie’s image took on a gold sheen with light filtering through her fine down, Jason inquired of his sponsor-wives, “Will anybody have a problem with munching that carpet?” He saw more than the two heads shaking ‘no’ and told Annie, “You got it, Babe.”

From Shellie, “I don’t have much hair, you know, down there, but can you make it grow in short and full like Mom’s, only in the shape of a heart?”

“Of course,” Calypso told her, followed by, “Imp, please make it happen.”

<Next up are Marcie and Tina, > instructed Jason. In front of them, a golden blonde Valkyrie stood with braided hair wound around her head. She was slim, toned, and had breasts that could start a war - or win one. Beside her, slightly shorter but fully formed, stood a strawberry blonde beauty. Marcie gasped, “I’m gonna look like that? Wow!”

“Marcie, I’m going to look to your mom first. She’s earned it,” Jason said to the younger of the two beauties. He turned to look at Tina and not her hologram. “Tina, you are easily the best choice I could have made for this family. You’ve managed us beautifully with style and grace, and I’m coming to love the beautiful woman you are. Tell me what you want.”

“I don’t want much,” she replied. “I loved the way I looked and felt when I was twenty. Maybe firm up my boobs a little and give me a little more muscle to hold them up. My girls are heavy. Looks like my hair is about waist length, and that’s right, even though I plan to wear it braided most of the time. No other hair except lashes, eyebrows, and a diamond on my pudendum. Oh yes, make sure that whatever you do for yourself, I want it to fit and feel good.”

“You sure that’s all?” Calypso asked. “I agree with Jason. Neli and I thought you’d be good for us, but we had no idea how good! We love you.”

“Marcie, you sex-bomb, you!” Jason addressed the younger beauty. “What’s on your mind?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.