The Rocker - Cover

The Rocker

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

Present day...

I’m starting my second beer as I’m still staring at her asleep in the bed. I can never get tired of looking at her, even after all of these years. All of a sudden she yawns and stretches.

“What are you doing,” she asks.

“Staring at my beautiful girl,” I say.

“Oh my god, stop, I don’t even have makeup on,” she says.

“You don’t need makeup,” I say.

“Have you memorized the speech I wrote for you,” she asks.

“I’m going to use my own speech,” I say.

“DW, ‘thank you’ isn’t a speech and I still can’t believe you can get onstage, sing, and play the guitar, but you still can’t talk in front of an audience,” she says laughing. “Did the girls call?”

“Soko sent me a text, but I haven’t heard from Dana yet,” I say.

“Let me guess, you didn’t text Soko back, because you still haven’t figured your cell phone out.”

I pick up my cell phone and say, “why the fuck do they have to make shit so difficult.”

She shakes her head and asks, “do I have time for a shower?”

I walk to the bed and lay on top of her and we’re staring into each other’s eyes.

“I love you,” she says.

“I love you. After all of these years, I fall more and more in love with you every day,” I say.

We start kissing. I still love the way she tastes. I start kissing down her neck, when she says, “oh no you don’t mister” as she pushes me off. “You can’t be late.”

She showers and gets dressed. I’m staring at her as she says, “what?”

“You look just like you did at our high school prom...”


I push Wayne off as he drops the knife and stumbles back falling on the floor. I look down and now I’m pissed. “Motherfucker, you ruined my favorite pajamas. You cut them,” I say as I look down again and see blood, and then everything goes black.

I wake up in the bathtub with my shirt off and Wayne staring at me. He says, “DW, I need to get you to the hospital.”

“You can’t drive in your condition and you will go to jail when they find out that you stabbed me,” I say. Then he starts crying hysterically,

“I deserve to go to jail,” he sobs.

“Pull yourself together and get me the first aid kit in the kitchen,” I say.

I look down at my side and see that he only sliced through my skin and not directly into me, but is bleeding bad. I ask him to get the rubbing alcohol. He gets it out of the first-aid kit and pours it onto my wound.

“MOTHER FUCKER,” I scream as Wayne runs out of the bathroom.

He comes back with the bottle of whiskey, which is still half-full, He takes the lid off and hands it to me. He says it will kill the pain. I take a gulp and grimace as I can feel it go from my throat to my stomach. He gives me another swig and that one goes down better. He gives me another swig and I find that it tastes pretty fucking good. We get me taped up the best we can and finally get the bleeding under control.

Wayne sits down on the floor beside the tub as we’re passing the bottle back and forth. A couple minutes go by and I ask, “why do you hate me so much” as there is a long pause.

“I don’t know. Wow DW, I honestly can’t answer that. I wish we were back in elementary school,” he says as he hands me the bottle back and I take another swig.

“Me too, no one judged me back then,” I say.

“I’m sorry I got Katy to sleep with me while you two were dating,” he says.

“I’m sorry I slept with Brittany,” I say.

“Wait, Brittany let you fuck her? I was lucky to get to feel her up,” he says.

“Yes, and now she thinks I’m her boyfriend,” I say feeling the effects of the whiskey and not caring what comes out of my mouth.

“She is weird like that. Now you can take orders from her and be her slave,” he says laughing.

“What are you going to do,” Wayne asks.

“I don’t know. I have four redheads in my life. Two, I’m in love with, one of those two will never love me in that way. Two that are special to me and I could fall in love with, but I don’t trust their motives,” I say.

“I would say that I would love to be in that situation, but that is too much bullshit for me,” Wayne says.

“I wish we would’ve stayed friends, then maybe my life would not have spun out of control,” I say.

“DW, you are a big rock star now and you can have anything you want,” he says.

“I don’t have anything I want. I don’t have friends or girlfriends that I can trust. I have been teased, beat up, and ignored for many years and NOW that I’m a rock star, as you call it, everyone that never gave me the time of day is flocking to me. If I was not discovered, do you think I would be in this situation? Let me answer for you. NO, I would still be in hiding and none of the girls would never give me the time of the day as they did before,” I say finishing my drunken rant.

“I’m your friend now and I want to make up for a lost time if you will trust me and forgive me,” Wayne says.

“I forgive everyone because I’m the fucking nice guy,” I say slurring my words as I pass out in drunken bliss.

I wake up in the morning with my head pounding and my side burning. I have to take a massive piss and try to get up as my neck and back screams. Wayne is still passed out on the floor as I take a piss. I stagger out into the hallway and hear a pounding in my head as I scream. Fuck, it’s the front door.

I answer it and see Brittany as she screams, “babe what happened?”

She doesn’t let me answer as she grabs me when I almost tip over. I’m still woozy as she helps me to my room and gets me in my bed.

She starts pulling my bloodied bandages off and winces when she gets to my wound. She asks me where the first-aid kit and alcohol are and I tell her.

She comes back and asks, “why is Wayne passed out on the bathroom floor?” I don’t answer as she unwraps some more gauze and tape. She says, “don’t worry babe, your fiancé is going to take care of her baby Boo Boo Bear” as she pours the rubbing alcohol on my wound.

I scream bloody murder and not because of the rubbing alcohol, but because of what she said ... FIANCE!?, BABY FUCKING BOO BOO BEAR!?

What the fuck?

Brittany gets me bandaged up and gives me some aspirin. She lays beside me and says, “I hope Wayne didn’t do this because of me?”

“It was a long time coming and not because of you. Let’s keep this between me, you and Wayne, and let’s cut the fiancé and the Boo Boo Bear crap out too,” I say as she snuggles beside me.

“I’ll ease up on the fiancé, but not the other, because you are my babe Boo Boo Bear,” she says as I grimace.

“Fair enough,” I say.

Brittany gets up and tells me she is going to clean the bathroom and living room up before my parents get home.

Wayne staggers into my room and asks, “are you ok DW?”

Brittany cuts him off and says, “sssshhhh, my Boo Boo Bear needs his rest and you have done enough and need to leave.”

After Brittany leaves the room, Wayne peeks his head in and says. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Boo Boo Bear” as he laughs. I say nothing and try to get some sleep.

Monday morning I get up for school still sore as hell. I’m keeping my wound away from Mom and Dad so they won’t get mad at Wayne’s parents again. I pick up Brittany who gives me a kiss and obediently gets in the back seat as she is no match against Katy. I pick Katy up and get a kiss from her as we head off to school. We get to school and I get the girl’s book bags and head into school as Wayne gets out of his car and joins us. Katy gives me a ‘what the fuck’ look as I shake my head. We meet Brook, Lisa, and Emily, who are waiting by my locker to go to the first period.

That is how our mornings start going. I guess you can now call us the new clique.


It’s a week before Christmas break and I’m downstairs in my music room as Carl is giving me the itinerary. Brittany is there, as usual, she is always there wherever I go she is fucking there. Carl tells me that we fly out to California, perform as openers. Then we get on the tour bus and head south to Las Vegas, Arizona. Texas, Colorado than New Year’s eve at home where it ends.

Early Saturday morning I pick up Carl and we head to the airport. We pull into the parking garage where I pay extra to have my car taken care of. We get out, close and lock the doors. We get our bags and my guitar from the trunk. We start walking away as I hear my car door open. I see her getting out of the back seat of my car with a suitcase.

“What the fuck Brittany,” I say.

“My parents think I’m going to stay with my friend down south for Christmas break, and don’t worry I won’t get in the way of you screwing the groupies. That’s your job as a rock n roll star,” she says.

Carl and I shake our heads as I grab her suitcase, buy an extra ticket and we get on the plane with an excited Brittany.

Fuck! Her Dad is a cop.

We get off the plane and Brittany is holding my arm as I’m dizzy and I feel like I’m going to throw up.

“Fucking planes,” I say to myself.

“Come on I’ll take care of you. I knew I had to come and take care of my Boo Boo Bear,” Brittany says as I go into dry heaves and she pats me on the back.

Carl looks at me with a grin on his face as I give him the ‘shut the fuck up’ look. We hop into a cab and are taken to a large parking lot where I see an old Greyhound bus with the word ‘Menace” written on the sides. I grab my guitar and Brittany’s and my bags. I see my band mates get out of the bus as I smile.

Chad says, “hey pussy, who is she” pointing at Brittany.

“I’m his girlfriend,” Brittany says. Before Chad can answer, Becky runs out of the bus and into my arms.

I notice a ring on her finger and say, “Ben finally got the hottest girl in the world” as I see her blush.

She explains that they got married last month in a secret ceremony at Sam’s suggestion so that the band won’t lose some of the female teen fans. We get into the bus and see that it is sectioned off into four sections with some of the seats taken out to create sections for sleeping areas. There is only one area left for me as Carl will be riding with the crew and equipment once we catch up with them at our first gig. I drop our bags at the only space left at the back where the bathroom and fridge and cabinet for food are. I look at Brittany who has a confused look on her face.

“Are we sleeping in hotels,” she asks as I reach into the overhead cabinet and pull out a sleeping bag and a rolled up mattress. Before she can ask about baths, I open the other overhead where there are a bucket and towels.

“You didn’t tell me the living conditions were going to be like this,” she says with a pout.

I counter with, “you didn’t tell me that you were going to be a stowaway in the back seat of my car.” I hear snickering as Brittany sits down folds her arms and pouts.

Becky sits beside her and says, “I’m glad you came along so that we can hang out while the band does their thing and we have extra sleeping bags.” They hug as I sigh in relief. The bus starts moving as we head to our first concert.

We get to the auditorium around two in the afternoon. Carl heads out to ensure everything is being set up as the rest of us head out to find our dressing room. The act we’re touring with is a major band and another up and coming band like us. We’re scheduled to go on second.

We get in the dressing room and it is huge with lounge chairs, a TV and a huge sandwich bar with cold cuts, cheese, and bread. The rest of the band are changing as I relax in a recliner. Carl storms in and tell us that everything is ready and he will be back 15 minutes before we go on. We all sit down and relax. Then my worst fear happens...

Brittany walks over to the sandwich bar and asks, “what do you want on your sandwich, Boo Boo Bear” as I hear snickering from everyone except Chad who is grinning at me like Cheshire cat ready to pounce.

“Britt, I can make my own sandwich,” I say.

“No, I came to take care of you,” she says.

Everyone gets up and makes a sandwich as Brittany sits on my lap and we eat the sandwiches that she made for us. Even though she is a pain in my ass, she is actually growing on me. Then she lays her head on my shoulder and we fall asleep.

We wake up to Carl crashing in and tells us to get geared up. Becky and Brittany follow us to the stage to watch us from the side. Brittany grabs my ears, gives me a passionate kiss and tells me that she loves me.

Carl gets us plugged in and five minutes later the pyrotechnics and the lights come on and we’re rocking. There is something special about being on stage. No one cares what I look like and all I care about is making the audience happy. They paid to come to see us and I’ll never disappoint them. An hour later, we’re on our last song and I’m grinding out my guitar solo as I jump off the stage and into the crowd. I’m in the audience grinding out my solo as the audience is dancing with me and security gives up trying to keep them off me. The song ends and I’m lifted back on stage and met by my bandmates as I throw my guitar pick into the audience. We wave and leave a screaming and very happy audience. We get into our dressing room as our adrenaline is high as usual, as I see someone else’s adrenaline is high as Brittany screams and jumps in my arms.

The concert ends and the after show party ends at one in the morning. We get on the bus to go to our next concert. We stop at an all-night diner outside of town to eat breakfast. Everyone’s adrenaline has worn off except for Brittany’s, who is talking 90 miles a minute, We finish eating and talking as finally, Brittany passes out. I carry Brittany on the bus and get her in her sleeping bag and pull out mine as she holds out her hand and I crawl into the sleeping bag with her as we pass out in each other’s arms.


We did Vegas with three concerts in three days, We rolled through Phoenix with two concerts. We’re on a roll and really having a good time. I don’t know what it is about us. We never had a lot of time to practice, but when we get on stage we all know what to do and what the other is thinking. It almost seems like the audience is more hyped up when we’re on stage and are always asking for more. We leave Phoenix for a 16-hour drive to the middle of Texas to finish out the majority of the tour.

It is early afternoon and everyone is bored except me, Brittany and the newlyweds. I’m writing songs, Brittany is reading and the newlyweds are doing what newlyweds do. Chad comes out of the bathroom carrying a magazine.

Brittany says, “it’s about time” as she gets up to go to the toilet.

“Britt, you might want to wait,” I say.

Brittany says, “Chad has been in there for an hour and I have to pee bad.”

She walks to the bathroom. opens the door and we hear a high-pitched scream from Brittany as Ben and I go to investigate. The stench is awe full the sink and toilet are overflowing. We close the door and Ben and I grab some towels and put them at the bottom of the door to keep the smell and water from coming out. The driver tells us he will drain it when he drops us off for dinner.

“I have to pee now,” Brittany says as Chad hands her an empty coke can.

Brittany throws the coke can at Chad hitting him in the chest, folds her arms and pouts.

We all start laughing as Chad says, “hang your ass out of the window.”

“No, someone will see me,” Brittany says.

“Britt, I’ll pick you up and on the right side of the bus. We’re on a two-lane highway and there is nohing but desert out there.” I say.

“Ok. but everyone needs to close their eyes,” she says.

Everyone agrees with a chuckle and turn their heads. Brittany pulls her jeans and panties down to her ankles. She puts her arms around my neck. I bend down, grab her ankles and hang her tight sexy ass out of the window. I wait for a bit trying to hold her.

I say, “hurry up Britt” as I look over and see Chad whisper in the driver’s ear.

“It won’t come out,” Brittany says.

“Well you need to hurry up,” I say as the bus moves over into the left lane.

Brittany finally starts peeing, when a group of about six bikers some with women on the back comes up from behind and starts to pass us on the right side and they see Brittany’s ass hanging out of the window. I hear them scream, “Menace” as they are whistling and giving the thumbs up sign. Brittany hears them and starts screaming as everyone on the bus are in tears laughing. The bus driver is laughing so hard he has trouble keeping the bus on the road. Brittany finally finishes and quickly pulls her pants up. She runs over to our seat, sits down and pouts.

I sit beside her and put my arm around her, “I’m sorry Britt, but you do have a great ass.”

“And everyone saw it,” Brittany says leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Just some bikers and we will never see them again,” I say.

Chad walks up to us and says, “hey man those bikers are following us” as Brittany gives Chad and me the look of death.

We travel another couple hours and head into a small town. We park in a large empty parking lot across the street from a large diner. We park and the driver says that he will pick us up when he gets gas and the septic tank un-clogged from Chad’s 50-pound turd.

We get off the bus as we notice the bikers have parked their bikes and are walking over to us. There are six guys and three women, one of them looks to be around my age. The oldest guy, which reminds me of my Uncle John, walks up to us, shakes our hand and introduces himself as Lionel. He introduces everyone, his wife, and everyone else are either nieces, nephews or brothers.

He explains that they are from two towns back just across the Texas border. They are going to a Christmas family reunion and his niece Erin and some of her cousins are going to one of our concerts.

“Erin is your biggest fan and loves the song ‘Bully’ because she is bullied in school,” Lionel says pointing at Erin.

She is about 5’9” weighs about 175, strawberry blond hair pulled back in a ponytail and sporting some Ds. She has massive amounts of freckles on her face, but very beautiful and I wonder why she is bullied. She was staring at me the whole time Lionel was talking.

We invite them to dinner and they accept as I look around and notice that Brittany is nowhere.

I yell at the bus, “Brittany, come on let’s go eat.”

“No, they saw my butt,” she yells from inside the bus as I hear a chuckle from Chad and I give him a dirty look.

“Come on Britt. I told you that you have a great ass and have nothing to be ashamed of” as the bikers nod in agreement.

There is a long silence and Brittany finally comes walking out as there are cheers from the bikers. Brittany’s face turns beet red as Erin runs over, gives her a hug and introduces herself.

The dinner was great. The waitress’ pushed four tables together and Erin sat beside Brittany and they talked to each other the whole time. Before we parted I told Erin that she and her cousins were welcome backstage after the concert as she screams and gives me and Brittany a hug.

I wake up the next morning with Brittany spooned against me. She insists that we share the same sleeping bag, which is sometimes uncomfortable as I can’t move around. I’m laying there realizing that none of us have had a real shower since we left on the tour. I don’t know if it is me or her, but everyone on the bus is the same way.

“I need a bath,” Brittany says.

“I know,” I say as I get an elbow to the ribs. “Hopefully there will be a shower in our dressing room this time, if not we get a day rest on Christmas and we’re staying in hotels.”

“Can we go out, just the two of us,” she asks.

“I promise,” I say “and we can go anywhere you want.”

I feel her reach around and pull her panties down.

“I need my Boo Boo Bear and I know you want me because I can feel your boner,” she says giggling.

“Ok, but be quiet, because Chad and Gary love to tease,” I say.

“I can’t be quiet. put your right arm around my neck and your left hand on my mouth and fuck me like your bitch groupie, which I am,” she says.

I do as I’m told and slip my arm around her neck and put my hand over her mouth. I line my cock up and push half of it into her as she moans into my hand. It is amazing how wet and tight she is. I slowly work the rest of my cock into her and start to slowly pump in and out of her. I’m going in slow motion for about 15 minutes when she starts pushing her ass back against me as I hear her mumble into my hand, “faster.”

Her wish is my command as I start hammering into her. After a bit, her body stiffens and her pussy clamps around my cock like a vice. I can’t hold out any longer as I shoot my load into her. We lay there trying to catch our breath.

She turns around to face me and says, “I’ll never get tired of you” as we start kissing.

Chad walks by on his way to the toilet and asks, “are you guys fucking” as Brittany’s face turns red and I shake my head.

It is mid-afternoon and we get to the auditorium and into our dressing room. Brittany and Becky immediately run to the bathroom and both of them come back pouting.

“No shower,” Ben asks as Brittany and Becky shake their heads no.

Chad says, “Gary and I are not showering the whole tour” as everyone gives them the ‘what the fuck’ look.”

Chad explains that he, Gary and Carl have a bet to see how many women they can have sex with on tour and not take a shower.

“GROSS,” Brittany and Becky say in unison as Ben and I shake our head.

An hour later Carl comes in and gives us the 15-minute warning. We get on stage and get plugged in. Something happens this concert that really touched my heart.

There are people dressed like us and holding up signs that say, “WE LOVE MENACE”

I walk to the edge of the stage and before I could lift my right hand up everyone in the audience lifts their right hand up. A tear comes to my eyes as the audience anticipates my next move as our right hands come down, mine on my guitar and the cheers from the audience. There is a loud and thunderous roar from my guitar as we start rocking.

The concert and the after show party ends at one in the morning and we stop at an all-night diner to get something to eat since it is only an hour drive to our next concert location. We sit down and order. I notice that the diner has a lot of people that are not into rock n roll. Someone wearing a cowboy hat walks over to the jukebox and selects a country music song. I grimace as Chad gets up and goes to the bathroom. We sit and chat until our food is delivered. I look over by the jukebox and see Chad talking to a very attractive girl. We start eating as there is a commotion over by the jukebox and we hear some guy say, “get the fuck away from my daughter, you fucking long haired faggot.”

I look and see Chad face to face with a huge cowboy. I rush over to help calm the situation. I get there as the big guy is getting ready to hit Chad and I stand in front of the big guy. He picks me up and throws me into the jukebox.

I’m laying on the floor trying to recover as I hear. “leave my Boo Boo Bear alone.” I look up and see Brittany kick the guy square in his man sack as he goes to his knees. then the whole diner is fighting each other. I grab Brittany and everything else is a blur. The next thing I know Brittany and I are arrested and booked into jail for causing a riot.

I fucking love Rock n Roll.

I’m put into a cell with a bunch of guys that sound like they were at the concert because I hear cheering. DANA! I’m getting pats on the back and they tell me how much they loved the concert. My butt hole relaxes as I see that they don’t want to harm me. I sit on the floor in a corner and drift off to sleep.

It is early in the morning and I hear the cell door open and hear someone say, “Dana Burke.”

I get up and follow the cop as we pass another cell, where I see Brittany come out. “Hey killer,” I say as she grins and grabs my hand as we both follow the cop out of the building and into a police car.

We get on the freeway as he says, “I’ll get you guys back to your band and the next time you get arrested please tell us that you are friends with Uncle Lionel.”

He explains that they have a big family and Lionel is the Sheriff in the next county over where he lives with his family. We get dropped off at the auditorium. We get into the dressing room and see everyone waking up. Chad walks over to Brittany to give her a hug.

“Stay away from me, you stink and you caused me and my Boo Boo Bear to get arrested. We need some sleep.” She drags me over to an empty couch as we lay down and fall asleep in each other’s arms.

It is 9pm on Christmas Eve. We gave another awesome concert and we’re getting ready to go to our hotel and get checked in. I go to the dressing room and grab my guitar and return. I’m looking around for the band and see Brittany and Erin talking. I walk over to see what is going on.

“Hey Erin is everything ok,” I ask.

Brittany explains that her three cousins Ann, Julie, and Mildred left with Chad, Gary and Carl to the hotel and Erin has no ride and nowhere to go.

“Can Erin stay with us tonight,” Brittany asks.

“Sure,” I say.

We get to the hotel and into our room. It is huge with a king size bed. We get in and Brittany runs straight to the bathroom leaving a trail of clothes as Erin chuckles and I shake my head.

I explain how we haven’t had a real shower in a while.

“What is it like being a rock star,” she asks.

“I’m not a rock star. Why are you bullied,” I counter?

My weight and the freckles on my face. Why did you write the song ‘Bully’,” She asks.

I give her the whole story and before I knew it an hour went by.

The shower is still going as Brittany peeks her head out and tells Erin to come in and take a shower. Thirty minutes later they come out wearing towels.

“It’s about fucking time,” I say as both girls giggle.

I get in the shower. I’m in there for at least thirty minutes and I feel like a new man when I get out. I dry off, wrap the towel around me and walk out of the bathroom as my eyes get wide. I’m looking at Brittany and Erin in the sixty-nine position. Brittany is on the bottom and Erin is on top.

Fuck, their Dad and Uncle are cops.

I sit down on the couch and watch. My hand roams down to my cock. Why is it such a turn-on watching girls eat each other’s pussies? I’m harder than Japanese Geometry as they both stop and look at me with a grin on their face.

“My Baby Boo Boo Bear is lonely,” Brittany says as both girls giggle.

Brittany motions me over to the bed and we start kissing. Our tongues intertwine as I can taste Erin’s pussy juices. Brittany releases me as Erin replaces her and starts kissing me. Her mouth immediately opens and I taste Brittany’s pussy juice.

“Who do you want first,” Erin asks.

“That is a very hard decision because both of you are sexy and beautiful. you two choose,” I say as I lay back.

Then I get Brittany on my cock and Erin on my face. I’m licking Erin from her asshole to her pussy enjoying her taste. I have never eaten a hairy pussy like this. The musky smell is great and the hair tickles my lips in a good way. Brittany is bouncing on my cock as Erin is bouncing on my face. After awhile of this Brittany’s pussy clamps onto my dick and Erin squirts on my face.

Both girls roll off of me as I get up and roll Erin over so that her big sexy meaty ass is in the air. “Damn you have a sexy ass,” I say as I grab her hips and push all of me into her.

I start pumping her in and out and she is screaming, “Yes give it to me, fuck yes.”

Brittany lays in front of her and pulls Erin’s face into her pussy. I’m pumping Erin as she is moaning into Brittany’s pussy. Erin is pushing back as her pussy clamps onto my cock. I pound her harder as I pull out and both girls turn to me as the first shot hits Brittany in the face and Erin puts her mouth on my cock to take the rest. I collapse on the bed with both girls on each side of me as we drift off to sleep.

I awake in the morning with Brittany’s head on my chest. I don’t see Erin anywhere. I look at the clock and see that it is 9am and there is a note on the nightstand. I maneuver from underneath Brittany and get the note. The note reads:

Thanks to both of you. I can now face the bullies and my life with confidence.
Love always.
Erin

I get up satisfied that I helped another person that is bullied. I open my bag and pull out Brittany’s gift, wrapped nicely with a bow and tag that says, “To Brittany from Santa” and place it beside her. I sit down in a chair and watch her sleep.

She finally wakes up and asks, “what are you doing?”

“Staring at a very beautiful girl,” I say.

“Stop my hair is a mess and I don’t have any makeup on,” she says.

“You don’t need makeup,” I say.

“What is this,” she asks pointing at the present.

“Open it,” I say.

Inside it, there is a teddy bear and another smaller box. She opens the smaller box and it is a gold bracelet with little gold hearts hanging from it. Then she starts crying. I walk over and sit beside her. She gives me the bracelet and holds out her arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.