Daughter's Incestuous Therapy - Cover

Daughter's Incestuous Therapy

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: The Joys of Mothers Loving Sons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Joys of Mothers Loving Sons - A naughty therapist knows the perfect way to mend the relationship between a mother and her teenage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Session 5 with Jill Daniels

“Thanks for coming in today,” I said to Jill Daniels, smiling at the mother of Mercedes. Normally, I saw Jill on Friday after my session with her daughter and not on Monday.

The woman nodded. She lay on the bed beside me. I was working her towards my cuddle therapy. I loved the look in her eyes. She had this wild gleam. Almost haunted. She was realizing things about herself. Things she didn’t think she was capable of feeling.

“So, how was the tape?” I asked. I’d heard from Mercedes that Jill had spent all weekend in her bedroom while her husband was out fishing. “Enjoy it?”

Jill shuddered, her cheeks going red. “It was the hottest thing in the world, Dr. Elliston.” She glanced at me, licking her lip. “That was really your husband and his mother?”

I smiled, remembering filming the naughty, amateur porno that I’d given Jill to help her get the hots for her son. “Yes, it was,” I said. “It was fun to make.”

My thoughts drifted.


Nine weeks earlier...

I held the digital camcorder in my hand as I stood in the kitchen of our third house. We owned three of them in a row on our block, the fences knocked down to link the backyards. We lived in the first two houses while the third house was off limits to our kids. They were too young to see the things that went on in here.

My mother-in-law and sex slave, Cheryl Elliston, stood at the sink. She wore a light-blue dress spotted with flowers. It was a rather conservative dress, something a housewife would wear. She had an apron over it. She was humming, doing the dishes. Her dyed-blonde hair swayed about her shoulders. She stood taller than me, almost Clint’s height. Her large breasts swelled the front of her blouse, the apron stretched over it.

Clint strode in wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I shuddered at the sight of him. I smiled at the hungry look in his face as he stared at his mother. Normally, she was his sex slave. He mastered her, claiming her when she’d been drowning in grief after her husband, our father, had died.

I’d never known our father.

Clint came up behind his mother and grabbed her rump through her dress. She stiffened, her back arching. She shuddered and said, “What are you doing?”

Normally, she didn’t question him. She would melt into his touch and become playdough in his hand, but right now she played her role. I wanted this therapy tape ready to help my patients accept that incest was okay. No, that it was something they should enjoy.

“Clint,” my mother-in-law repeated, shuddering as he leaned in and nuzzled into her dyed-blonde hair. He went to kiss at her neck and her shoulders rolled, rebuffing her.”Clint, you can’t do this.”

“Why not?” he groaned. “I can’t stop thinking about you, Mom.”

“That’s exactly why,” she groaned, her hands turning off the faucet. He kneaded her rump as he nuzzled into her neck. He kissed at her skin. She shuddered. “You’re my son. This is wrong.”

“I don’t care,” he said. “I know you’re not getting enough. You’re frustrated. In need. I can give you what you crave. I can give you the pleasure you’re missing out.”

“Clint,” she whimpered as he squeezed her rump. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t I, Mom?” His right hand slid around her hip, caressing her body through her dress. He slid up her stomach. His hand climbed higher and higher, vanishing beneath her apron. He reached her large breast, cupping it. squeezing it.

I shuddered, fighting against the heat gathering in my pussy. It rippled out of me. I rubbed my thighs together. My naked breasts swayed. I wanted to moan in delight as I watched Clint knead his mother’s breast.

“Don’t I know just what you need?” he growled as he squeezed her tit. “You are frustrated. Horny. You have a body that deserves to be worshiped. Mom, I’m here for you.”

“But it’s wrong,” she groaned. “Your father, he’s—”

“He’s not here,” he said. “He’s never here. But I am, Mom.” Clint turned her around and cupped her face. Her cheeks burned red. Her brown eyes darted around. His free hand cupped her breast through her apron and dress again. “Let me love you.”

“Clint,” she groaned, squirming. “This is wrong. Incest.”

“It’s love,” he said.

Pussy juices ran down my thighs as she whimpered. Blood pumped through my veins. It flowed hot. My fingers quivered and twitched. This was driving me wild. I wanted to join their incestuous passion. The way his mother shuddered, how her lower lip quivered, had me aching.

“Let me love you, Mom,” he said, leaning in. “Let me worship you. You deserve it, don’t you?”

“I ... I...” She shuddered. “Clint, please, we can’t go down this road.”

“Why not?” he asked.

“I ... I don’t know,” she whispered, her eyes closing. “People say it’s wrong.”

“Who cares?”

Clint kissed her. I shuddered and my cunt clenched. This heat rippled through my body. It flooded through my flesh. My pussy burned with excitement as mother and son kissed. Their tongues danced together. My mother-in-law whimpered against her son. She trembled as he kissed her hard.

His hands roamed her body as he loved her. She surrendered into it. She kissed him with awakened passion. She moaned. He growled. I fought the urge to masturbate. I wanted to join them. To feel them loving my body. I flexed the fingers of my hand not holding the camcorder.

His hand grabbed the hem of his mother’s skirt. He pulled it up. He drew it higher and higher. He raised her dress up her thigh, exposing more and more of her. She whimpered into the kiss. She shuddered against him, their tongues flashing.

He broke the kiss as he pulled her skirt up and over to expose the mauve panties she wore. His hand slid down and cupped her pussy through her panties. Her eyes widened. Her lower lips quivered in delight.

“Clint,” she groaned.

“You’re so hot and wet, Mom,” he said, grinning. “You want this, don’t you? We’re here. Alone. No one has to know. We can love each other. It doesn’t matter that you birthed me.” His fingers thrust her panties to the side. She gasped as his digits slid through her dark bush. “You want me back in you.”

“Clint,” she whimpered. “This ... I...”

“Mmm, let me show you how much I love you, Mom.” Clint grinned at her as he sank to his knees. His left hand held her skirt and apron bunched over her waist. His right hooked the front of her panties, threatening to pull them to the side. “Let me worship you and give you the pleasure you deserve to experience.”

“Oh, god,” she groaned as he worked off her panties. He exposed her dark bush, revealing her true hair coloring. Her breasts rose and fell in her bodice. Her bleached-blonde hair swayed about her blushing cheeks.

He rolled her panties down her thighs. Clint shoved them down past her knees. They fell to her feet. She stepped out of them with her left foot, the dainty cloth clinging to her right. Clint pressed her thighs apart, her feet shifting. He nuzzled towards her pussy, inhaling deeply.

“Your passion smells incredible, Mom,” he growled.

My pussy clenched. My free hand slid down my naked body. I caressed over my belly and reached my black bush. I slid my fingers through my hairs and found my pussy lips. I stroked myself as Clint buried his face into his mother’s twat.

My mother-in-law gasped. Her back arched. Her mature and beautiful face twisted in pleasure. She then groaned through clenched teeth. Her hips wiggled as Clint feasted on her. I moved closer, rubbing my twat as I filmed my husband and brother feasting on his mother.

I squatted down. He danced his tongue across her folds. He stroked her while she moaned. Her head tossed back and forth as he devoured her. His left hand held her skirt and apron out of the way while his right slid up her thigh.

“Oh, my god, Clint,” she groaned. “You’re ... you’re...”

“Eating your pussy, Mom?” he asked, pulling his lips away. They were gleaming with her incestuous pussy juices. “Huh, Mom?”

“Yes!” she moaned, her breasts swaying. “Oh, Clint, this ... this...”

“Is what you need,” he said and buried his face back into her twat.

“My wonderful son!” she moaned as he ate her.

I stroked my pussy as I squatted there, my fingers caressing my cuntlips. I focused the camera on her twat as he drove his tongue through his folds. He lapped at her. He devoured her with passion. He made her moan and gasp.

I panned the camera up a few times to catch her expression of incestuous passion. Then I returned to Clint pleasing her. His fingers slid through her bush as he ate her. She gasped as he penetrated her with two thick digits.

I plunged two of my own into my twat. I thrust them into my depths. I loved watching them. My hot pussy clenched squeezed around my fingers as I witnessed their incest. It was so hot. He as reaming her cunt and flicking at her clit.

“Oh, yes, yes, Clint!” moaned his mother. “You’re such a good son. I ... I ... I need this. Oh, god, I need this. It’s been so long.”

“You’ll never be frustrated again,” Clint growled. “I love you, Mom!”

He plunged his fingers fast into her snatch. He sucked on her clit. His words made her shudder. She groaned and gasped. My pussy clenched down on my own fingers. I fought my whimpers, my hand gripping the camcorder. I fought hard to keep it focused.

This was so hot.

Her juices ran down his hand. Her moans echoed through the kitchen. She bucked and moaned. Her breasts heaved beneath her dress and apron. Bleached-blonde hair swayed over her shoulders, caressing her blushing cheeks.

“Clint!” she howled as she came. Her incestuous pleasure spilled across her expression. “Oh, my god, Clint! Clint!”

He thrust his fingers hard and fast. His tongue darted through her folds. He sucked and nibbled on his mother’s clit. Her body bucked as her pleasure rippled through her. She whimpered and moaned. Her face twisted.

“Clint, I love you! You’re such a good son.”

I shuddered and stood up on unsteady feet. It was time for the real fun to begin.

Clint ripped his face from his mother’s twat and stood. He kissed her with his lips stained in her pussy juices. She melted to him, kissing him back with such hunger. Her hands stroked his chest through his shirt while his hands moved.

He untied her apron from around her neck. It fell down between them. His hands moved. He found the zipper of her dress. He dragged it down. It rasped. He broke the kiss and pulled the dress off her shoulders, exposing her mauve bra. Her breasts quivered in it, large and constrained.

My pussy clenched down on my fingers as Clint and unhooked her bra. He took it off and dropped her bra on the floor. Her large breasts spilled out, her dark-red nipples thrusting hard. Clint’s hands cupped her tits as he kissed her again. She whimpered.

Her hands darted down to his crotch. She squeezed his girth through his jeans. Their tongues danced together. They loved each other. Her fingers undid his fastener. The zipper rasped. She reached in and seized his dick. She pulled him out.

She broke the kiss and moaned, “Clint, please, I need you. I need my son to love me.”

“Yes!” he growled. He seized her hips and lifted her up. He set her down on the counter, pushing her thighs apart.

She pulled him to her pussy, her character utterly surrendered to their incestuous passion. I captured that moment of his cock nuzzling into her pussy. She rubbed his cock’s tip into her folds. He teased her. She whimpered and moaned into their kiss. Her left arm hooked around his neck as she guided him right to her entrance.

She released his cock. He thrust into her.

He slammed into her to the hilt. He sank into her. It was incredible to watch this wicked and naughty sight of a son returning to the hole that had birthed him. My mother-in-law moaned in delight into the kiss, her body shuddering.

She broke the kiss and leaned back on the counter. Her breast jiggled as he drew back and slammed into her. Her thighs gripped his waist, her panties hanging off her right ankle. Pleasure crossed both their faces.

I frigged my pussy hard and fast as I watched their incestuous love. Clint fucked his mother hard. He gave her what she needed. Her breasts bounced and heaved as he plunged in and out of her cunt. He fucked her with passion.

“This is what I need!” howled my mother-in-law. “Oh, Clint, I love it!”

“Mom!” he growled, his hands gripping her hips. “Don’t fight it. Surrender. I want you cumming on my dick.”

“Yes!” she moaned.

Clint was perfect. My brother-husband plowed my mother-in-law hard. He fucked her, reveling in her incestuous passion. His balls smacked into her flesh. He rammed into her depths over and over. His dick buried into her.

I recorded every moment of their passion. Their moans and gasps. Her tits heaved. His tight ass clenched as he thrust forward. His dick plunged deep into his mother’s cunt. His shaft emerged drenched in her passion, gleaming in her juices.

“Clint! Clint!” she moaned. “My strong son! I love it! This is what I need! I don’t care if it’s wrong! I just want to love you!”

“Yes!” he growled. “Fuck what others think! Embrace our passion!”

He buried into her hard. Fast. Her face twisted. This was it. I recorded the moment her body bucked. I witnessed the sexy beauty cumming on her son’s cock. She howled out in rapture, her tits heaving.

“Clint! I love you! You’re my sexy son! I want to enjoy you whenever we can!”

“Yes!” he growled, pumping hard. “Damn, Mom, I can feel your passion!”

“I want you to cum in me!” she moaned. “Spill your seed in me. Flood my pussy! Oh, you’re such a sexy man!”

She threw her arms around him and kissed him. Her breasts pressed into his chest. He groaned and rammed hard into her. He buried to the hilt in her and growled into her lips. My pussy clenched as I witnessed him cumming in her cunt.

They both moaned. They both trembled as they held each other. They loved each other. It was so hot. My pussy ached for an orgasm. I pulled my digits out of my twat, not wanting to drive myself over the edge into passion.

Clint broke the kiss with his mother. “See?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Mmm, that was amazing. I need more of this.”

He winked at her, his hand fondling her heavy breasts. Then he pulled back, letting me get a shot of his cum leaking out of her pussy, proof that mother and son had united their passion. That they had combined them into something wicked and beautiful.

“And cut!” I cried, turning off my camera. “Oh, my god, that was so hot, slut!”

“Thank you, Mistress,” my mother-in-law moaned, slipping back into her true role as our sex slave.

“You came hard,” Clint said, grabbing her tit again. “Just a nasty, little Mommy-slut.”

“You pleasured me, Master!” she moaned. “It felt so weird, but it was hot pretending...” She shuddered as he rubbed her thumb.

I set the camcorder on the side as Clint glanced at me. His eyes flicked up and down me. “You didn’t cum, Pam?”

“No,” I groaned. “I wanted to, but I didn’t want to ruin the movie. It was hot. My patients are going to melt when they watched this.” I had a patient named Lamia who I was certain was infatuated with her son, Tai. I was almost to the point where I could get her to admit she wanted to make love to him.

“All those naughty mommies learning that their sons can give them such naughty delights,” Clint said. He took my hand and pulled me to him. His pale skin contrasted with the dusky-olive hue of my Japanese origin. “But they also should learn about the joys of their daughter-in-laws.”

“Well, that might be another tape,” I said, licking my lips. “I bet Melody would love to star in that one.” I liked watching—it was so hot—but Melody, my sister-wife, was the exhibitionist.

“We can practice now,” Clint said, his dick still hard. “You could bend over and clean up that naughty Mommy-slut’s cunt. She’s been bad. She made a mess in her twat.”

“So bad,” whimpered my mother-in-law. “Mistress, I made a mess in my cunt. Will you clean me out?”

My mouth watered.

I grabbed Cheryl’s thighs. I leaned over, and my mother-in-law’s spicy musk filled my nose. A hint of salty cum seasoned it. That wonderful scent of hot cunt. I groaned in delight, my nose breathing in that delicious aroma.

“Oh, Mistress, you are such a loving soul,” Cheryl moaned as I kissed up her thighs. Her skirt, bunched around her waist, rustled. “Thank you.”

“Mmm, my pleasure,” I moaned, bent over, my pussy on fire. I licked up her thigh. I reached her cunt.

I nuzzled through her cum-soaked bush. My brother’s jizz leaked out of her pussy. That wonderful mix of their incestuous passion coated my lips. My tongue darted through her folds. I licked at her, lapped at her. I savored the wonderful flavor of my brother’s salty cum spiced by her ream. Her silky pubic hair rubbed on my face, coating me with jizz.

Her legs were over my shoulder. She squeezed me. Her large boobs quivered over me as I lapped up their incestuous cream. My tongue darted around her cuntlips. I licked it up. I savored the flavor spilling over my tongue.

“Oh, Master, your sister is such a treasure!” Cheryl moaned. “Yes, yes, she’s a wicked delight.”

“Don’t I know that,” Clint growled. He pressed his cock into my ass. I felt the juices soaking his crown. The same juices I licked out. “One of my two queens.”

I quivered and groaned as my tongue darted through her folds. I teased her. Loved her. I caressed up and down her folds as Clint dipped his dick down between my butt-crack. He slid down and down my crevasse until he nuzzled against my asshole.

I groaned as he pressed into my bowels. I whimpered into my mother-in-law’s cunt. My tongue darted into her folds as my anal ring stretched and stretched. My sphincter surrendered to his cock. I whimpered as he buried into me.

His dick slid deeper and deeper into my bowels. I whimpered, clenching down on his cock. It was such a hot treat. This amazing passion that surged through me. I shuddered as he went deeper and deeper. He filled me to the hilt.

“Oh, my fucking god, yes!” I moaned as he drew back, sliding out of my bowels. He massaged my anal sheath.

Then he slammed into me. He buried to the hilt in me. This wicked heat surged through me. His heavy balls smacked over and over into my pussy. I fluttered my tongue through my mother-in-law’s cunt. I scooped up his cum. I lapped it up, exploring around through her pussy.

My tongue scooped it up. I loved his cum as he pumped his dick in and out of my asshole. He rammed hard into me. Deep. His cock plundered my bowels. He filled me again and again. I whimpered in delight. It was incredible. I shuddered, my anal sheath clenching about his dick. He pumped away over and over.

“Clint!” I whimpered, his hands stroking my body, my round breasts swaying.

He pounded my asshole hard. He rammed his cock to the hilt in me again and again. His balls smacked hard into my flesh. That wonderful delight swirled through me. I wiggled my hips back and forth. My asshole gripped him.

“Shit, yes!” he grunted. “Feast on that Mommy-slut. She has such a dirty cunt! She needs you to clean her, Pam! Clean my mom’s naughty twat!”

“Yes, yes, Mistress!” moaned Cheryl. “Please, please, clean me!”

The sex slave trembled. Her furry bush rubbed into my cheeks and chin. I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. I fluttered through her sheath. I caressed her. Feasted on her. Clint reamed my asshole as I plunged into her twat.

He plundered my bowels. He fucked me hard. Fast. His cock slammed into me. That wonderful pleasure built and but in me. I moaned into my mother-in-law’s cunt. I groaned into her as my brother fucked me hard. He pounded me with powerful strokes.

“Damn, Pam!” he growled, his hands stroking my sides. Fire rippled across my skin, a wonderful addition to the passion Clint churned in me. “Clean my Mommy-slut. Mmm, I know you love it.”

“Of course I do!” I moaned, my bowels clenching around his dick.

That wonderful pressure increased. My tongue fluttered up and down my mother-in-law’s cunt. I savored the passion. Her spicy juices soaked my lips and chin. I couldn’t find any more cum, but I still feasted as my orgasm built.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.