Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

Claire was so young and tight. As soon as I forced my cock into her ass, I knew I was fucking a rarely used hole. She had one of the best assholes I ever fucked. She had to be a natural instead of a trained anal slave. It took most of the first ass-fuck for her to get going, but the payoff was well worth it. Her asshole went crazy the first time I climaxed in her ass. Her anus massaged my cock so wonderfully that I stayed rock hard cum after cum. I lost count of how many times she came while I continued to fuck and cum in her ass.

Afterward, I opened the desk slave compartment. Claire, quite an attractive girl, was secured firmly in place; her head and limbs strapped down tightly. She was sweaty from her long ass-fucking and had a large red ballgag stuffed in her mouth. I unstrapped her and lifted her out of the compartment. She couldn’t stand on her own so I sat her down on my lap, removed the gag, and gave her some water to drink because she hasn’t been a slave long enough to have been trained as a toilet.

As soon as she could stand I took her to the female restroom. When we walked past Cumpig, the Dean’s sexretary, I was told that if I wanted I could schedule to have my office-slave removed from her compartment every two hours for a 15 minute break to keep her sexual utility in top form. I said to start tomorrow morning.

As we walked into the women’s restroom, there were some teaching assistants freshening up their semen-proof makeup. Further in was a slut shaving her pussy for tonight’s activities. There was one cunt showering and another giving herself an enema and anal lube. I said to Claire, “Clean yourself inside and out, medium lube, and return to my office in 15 minutes,” and then returned to my office.

I returned the call from the Bureau of Female Affairs to arrange the time for attending the bovination of Former Agent Juicyslit, the Blue Collar that assaulted me. The BFA agent acted surprised that I wanted to attend.

“It’s policy that we offer to let the injured party to attend the bolvination of the female that assaulted them, but I thought an educated man like yourself would prefer not to see such procedures as the glossectomy and the thru-knee amputations,” said the BFA agent.

“So you thought I would be a little squeamish about some blood and tissue. Before I switched majors and was still a Pre-Med student, I had to do quite a bit of live dissection in my Female Anatomy and Physiology class. So I am not going to let a little blood keep me away from this,” I replied.

“Well, its on you then. I hope you can take the excitement. So tomorrow afternoon at the Titstuff Dairy. Afterward you might want to visit Randyville nearby, they have some great steakhouses.

“Would it be alright for a student of mine to attend also? He’s John Chisum, majoring in Cow-Cunt Animal Science on a Titstuff Scholarship.”

“Any relation to the Chisum Cattle Ranch?” asked the BFA agent.

“That’s his grandfather’s ranch.”

“Well normally I would say no, because there might be ... ah, media at the bovination. But knowing ‘Old Man’ Chisum, his grandson can handle any trouble. Bring him along.”

As I left a message for John with the details when and where to meet, Claire returned from freshening up. I told her to kneel before me and to gently suck my cock. It was still sensitive from all that ass-fucking from before.

I then brought up the recording of Cumtunnels’ anal slave training. I started it at when her cell door opened early this morning. She was jolted awake by electrical shocks on her clit and nipples and the two trainers entering her cell laughed. The taller man was Cumtunnels’ chief trainer and the younger one was his apprentice. They removed her clit and nipple clamps and the dildos stuffing her cunt and asshole. There was no resistance from her when they undid her restraints. She meekly complied as she was forced off the table and onto her hands and knees.

A leash was attached to her collar and she was walked like a puppygirl down the central aisle between the cells. The sunlight from the roof was blinding and their movement casts stark shadows on the concrete floor. A common sight these days, a naked slavegirl on all fours being led by her Master.

She was addressed by her chief trainer. “Slave Cumtunnels. It is important that newly enslaved cunts such as yourself receive the proper training and acquire necessary skills and experience. It’s our policy to alternate between the easier parts of the training and the harder parts. It can’t be all pain and endurance, there has to be pleasure and enjoyment too ... So, last night you have had the pleasure. Today you will receive the pain”

I remembered that yesterday morning I had made what would be the then free woman Katie’s last proper meal: coffee, orange juice, ham and cheese omelettes. But you can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs and as I cracked them into the bowl I reflected that Katie’s last meal as a free woman required me to break a few eggs. The only food that the now slavegirl, Cumtunnels, had since then was all the cum she had gorged on while chained in her cell.

She was brought into a large high-ceiling room that looked like a gym. There were only high level windows and arranged along the two side walls were X-shaped crosses and attached to each of these crosses by the ankles and wrists was a slavegirl, naked and gagged. There were 24 crosses with 15 of them filled. Some of the cunts faced the wall and some faced out. Each slavegirl was being flogged or whipped. The outward facing fucktoys had angry red stripes crossing their breasts, stomachs, and thighs. The inward facing cunts had stripes all over their backs, ass, and legs. Some were squirming in pain, whimpering. Some others were standing firm and receiving their punishment almost in silence, stifling their gasps.

I’ve read that the BFA recommended that you punish your slavegirl twice a day as a minimum. I wondered how many times a day Cumtunnels would be punished during her training. She was led to a cross and fastened tight. She made no attempt to struggle as they gagged her.

“You have to gag these bitches. We had complaints from some health and safety busybodies that some of our guys were experiencing tinnitus and hearing loss from all the high pitched screams. She meant they’re supposed to wear the earplugs but a lot of them don’t bother and when they’re really swinging hard they often fall out,” the chief trainer explained to his apprentice.

There were no high pitched screams. I could barely hear the slavegirls’ muffled cries over the sounds of whips cracking across soft female flesh, heavy boots on the floor, and the grunts of the trainers as they flog their charges. Cumtunnels was trembling, shivering. She looked around and then she was approached and blindfolded by the chief trainer.

“Yeah, we gotta blindfold the new arrivals until they get acclimatized. These bitches can’t help themselves and squirm away from the whips even if they were locked tight. Once they’ve been properly trained they can take their punishment like good cunts and will offer up their sensitive parts on demand for more intense flogging.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.