Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

I head home after the club meeting. People are taking puppygirls for their evening walk. I see some motordykes being ridden. Back when I would imagine that I lived in a more equal society, I would blind myself to the more conspicuous signs of female slavery that permeated our society. Now that I have become a man of his times, my attention is drawn to the vast variety of ways that women have been enslaved.

When I get home I check over three of the assignments that Lien, a teaching assistant, graded today. I look over the one with the lowest score, the one with the highest score, and a random one from the middle scores. She had graded the lowest too harshly and the middle one too leniently. I will bring a whip with me tomorrow when I counsel her for the third time on my grading standards.

I skip making dinner because I am still full from eating Tenderloin. Instead of reading some comparative literature journals before going to bed, I access the recording of Cumtunnels’ training where I left off. I then rewind a few seconds to hear her again say her servonym, her slave name. I feel so proud of my wife-slave.

“This cunt’s name is Cumtunnels.”

The trainer rewarded her for the correct answer by shoving his cock down her throat. His colleague steps behind her and start to spread her ass cheeks.

The trainer continues to talks as he fucks her mouth deeply. “Cumtunnels’ owner has designated the cunt’s asshole as her primary orifice and she is to be trained as an anal slave. Please ensure other trainers take note of this and refrain from using the secondary orifice”

“Boss, I see on her chart there is a DNO order, what’s that?” the second trainer asks.

“Yes, that’s a Do Not Orgasm order. This bitch was recently a free woman and as such is unfortunately saddled with an enlarged sense of entitlement. For such slaves, it’s recommended that they not be permitted orgasm while their sense of subservience is in anyway at risk. You better make sure this cunt doesn’t cum. We’re professionals here. Which reminds me. I have seniority so you take over at the throat. I’m breaking this bitch’s ass in.”

Now that the second trainer stands before her with his cock at her mouth, Cumtunnels prepares to please him orally by arching her neck to make a straight line from her wide opened mouth to the back of her throat.

He hesitates and reads her chart. “Boss, it says here the cunt is approved for toilet use”

“Yes, so?”

“It’s just, I had a few beers and...”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, go ahead”

He starts pissing into her mouth. He instructs her to swallow and when piss splashes onto the floor and gets on his shoes, he slaps her across the face as punishment. He then slaps her just as hard twice more and shoves cock down her throat.

The taller trainer is pounding away at her ass when he says, “This one’s a sneaky one. You’ll have to keep an eye on her.” He pulls out of her asshole, parts her cunt lips, peels back her clit hood, and attaches a clamp to her clit. She yells in pain.

The second trainer pulls out of her mouth and starts to repeatedly slap her face until her cheeks are burning red. Then he clamps both her nipples. I could see Cumtunnels suppressing her screams the whole time.

They resume fucking her. When I am at the right camera angle, I can see the clamps painfully shocking her clit and nipples every few minutes. The second trainer cums down her throat and as soon as he pulls out, his boss slides his shit stained cock into her mouth.

“This should give you an idea of the importance of regular enemas.” said the chief trainer.

He fucks her mouth while she is retching and gagging. His cum soon adds to the other down her throat. Finishing with her, they leave and two new trainers take their place fucking her in the ass and mouth. She passed out after six men had fucked her oral and anal orifices repeatably.

After they were done fucking her and leave, a trainer came in with a slavegirl. “Cum-slave lick up all the cum off her body and the floor. But first, clean out her ass.” He hands her a flexible clear tube. The cum-slave sticks the tube deep into Cumtunnels asshole and starts sucking out the cum.

I am interrupted by a call. It is Dean Stansfield. “Tom, I have a favor to ask of you.”

“What is it?” I ask.

“While we were dining at the restaurant, the university legal office was contacted by the Bureau of Female Affairs. A student that we had a lean against for failure of payment of tuition had just been registered as a slavegirl by her Closest Male Relative.”

“Let me guess, Mila,” I said.

“Correct, its Miss Sullivan. The BFA was holding her until either the lean was cleared or an agent for the university came and confiscated her as compensation for fees due.”

“I was called right when I was about to leave for the formal dinner. I was with our new intern, Miss Smith. She did a great job as the party-slut in the VIP box last night and I was taking her to be one of the party treats at the dinner. After the call, I decided to leave Miss Smith and take Mila in her place. When I got to the BFA, I executed the lean and confiscated Mila. Her servonym is now Analjoy.”

“Analjoy, that’s apropos.”

“The guests were harder on her than I expected. Would you mind cleaning her up and taking care of her for now?” asked the Dean.

“No problem, it would be my pleasure.”

He arrived a few minutes later. She was unconscious in the back seat wrapped in a blanket. I picked her up and carried her to the couch in the front room. The Dean thanked me, said to bring her to his office in the morning, and left.

I pulled back the blanket saw that Mila had three large skewers piercing both her breasts from left to right. I could see also that there were large pins inserted in her nipples and areola regions. I went and got the medial kit that would quickly close the wounds without scaring. Gently as I could, I pulled out the first skewer. I used the kit to clean and close the wounds. She was starting to come out of unconsciousness and would move in pain as I pulled out the other skewers. I turned her over and her ass was a living pin cushion. As I worked my way towards her asshole pulling pins, I could see the pins continued to her pubic area.

I turned her on her back again and spread her legs. There were more pins per square inch in her pussy than anywhere else in her body. I could not believe that it was possible to stick that many pins into a clit. Soon after I was finished treating her wounds, Mila woke and sat up screaming.

“No! Please stop. I will do any...”

“Mila, its OK. You are safe now,” I told her as I gave her a hug.

“This cunts name is Analjoy ... Tom, is that you? Master I mean.”

“You’re safe now Analjoy. You are at my house and I am taking care of you.”

Analjoy collapsed in exhaustion. She was sleeping by the time I picked her up and took her to my bed to heal.

I was half awakened by Katie when she got out of bed for work. I could hear the shower going, so I glanced at the clock. I had thirty minutes before I needed to get up. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.