Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

While heading out to lunch with three fellow professors and my teaching assistant, I saw that the Cow-Cunts Are Livestock Too! club had set up a recruiting table on the breezeway. John was talking to a student and a co-ed about joining. Milk Marie and Creamy Udders were helping John with the recruiting.

Milk Marie was dressed in a cow costume. She was wearing a shiny white with rounded black patches vinyl corset with matching mid-upper-arm gloves and mid-thigh stockings. Her bare breasts were bodypainted a cow udder pink. She was wearing a cow bell, cow ears, and little horns. She had on a hot pink g-string and there was a white cow’s tail plugged into her ass. She was squatting back on her white 4-inch heels and giving a messy blowjob to the student that John was trying to recruit. From the amount of cum that had collected on her breasts, she must have already tried to help recruit over a dozen students.

Creamy Udders was doing her part by eating the co-ed’s tuna taco. From how the co-ed was holding hands with the student, she may be his girlfriend. From the amount of cunt juices covering Creamy Udders face and dripping from her jaw, I didn’t think the co-ed was listening that much to John’s pitch.

As we pass by, I tell them good job and keep up the good work. I’m leading Lien with a leash connected to a fine chain with attaching alligator clips biting her hard little nipples. I had dressed Lien in upper and lower body harnesses. The upper harness strapped her breasts tightly and bound her arms behind her back. The lower harness held the 5 1/2 inches long and 1 5/8 inches wide dildos deep in her pussy and asshole. Her penis gag held a similar sized dido down her throat.

“So how has your office hours changed since you quit being an Equalist?” asked Shawn.

“They are a lot more eventful and interesting then before. I helped one co-ed that let her work-study job affect her ability to hold on to study partners and her relationship with her fiance. Then there was that sorority slut whose hostess duties as a fraternity little sister was interfering with her time for the assigned readings.”

“I always found that it was the easiest to get sorority sisters to do the most degrading special assignments. What did you have the slut do?” asked Ethan.

“I told her to get a pair of those hidden-in-the-ear-canal earbuds and that when the frat boys stop talking to her at a social function and start fucking her holes, she is to listen to the audio versions of the assigned readings.” Ryan and Shawn laugh at Ethan’s expression from my dead pan answer.

“I meant, what did you have the slut do for you?” Ethan explained.

“I know what you meant. I keep private what special assignments are given to students,” I replied.

Ryan said, “Ethan, what he means is that he doesn’t kiss and tell.”

“Ethan, I did bring Lien along so you could fuck her mouth again. In fact, I have been neglecting to feed cum into her ass and pussy, and I wondered if any of you want to have either fuckhole for lunch?”

“I’m mostly an ass man,” replied Shawn.

“Any port in a storm, I will fuck her cunt,” said Ryan.

We left campus and entered the square. Hannah was still locked in the stocks with the whipping machines near her. She was bleeding from the many shallow cuts crisscrossing her ass, breasts, and cunt. She was being fucked her mouth and cunt and there was a larger line of men than this morning.

Shawn said, “I have seen this before. It was before any of you were hired. That guy over there with the whip control owns a fetish fashion store and he can be quite abusive to the cunts that he uses as living mannequins. So when a bunch of student protesters started picketing his business, he arranged to have one of the protesting co-eds enslaved and then bought her. He set her up in the square, like that tortured slavegirl over there, to be fucked and whipped all day Friday. That night he sliced her to ribbons with a knife, but made sure that she still lived. It took the rest of the weekend in the stocks for her to die.”

We were silent the rest of the way to Bessy Boobs. As we enter there were a dozen complementary butts mounted in the walls in the hallway entrance. They were all fuck-slaves, none were anal-slaves or cum-slaves. Shawn said that they normally order their food before fucking anything.

A curvaceous waitress said, “Welcome to Bessy Boobs! I’m Billie Jean. I will be your milkmaid this afternoon. Before you order, would you like a jug of our specialty boob shakes? The first one is on the house.”

I order a cheeseburger, large fries, and chocolate-coconut boobshake for me, and a vanilla-strawberry boobshake for Lien. Before I go to find out how tight the assholes are in some of the complementary butts, I removed Lien’s gag, lower harness, and hole stuffing dildos. Lien asked for some more Just-Suck sweet semen; I told her no need, that Ethan would soon be filling her mouth with his cum.

His cock rammed past her lips and suddenly she was choking on it as he fucked the hot wetness of her mouth. She strained against the straps binding her arms behind her back. Her gagging noises were muffled by his cock. Her head was pulled towards his crotch by the hand holding her hair. His cock surged between her lips over and over as he groaned with satisfaction.

“Lien, your lips always look good around my cock,” said Ethan.

Lien’s only reply was muffled moan. The cock filled her mouth so much it was hard to breathe, and she concentrated on not choking. Each wet thrust made her shudder. She started to taste the pre-cum coating her tongue as his cock rammed against the back of her throat.

She was just a slut on her knees sucking cock. His flesh in her mouth was making her flush hot. She knew that if she touched her slit she’d be dripping wet. Her thighs were already slicked with pussy juice.

Unconsciously she ran her tongue over the smooth cock head as she writhed, and felt a flush of pleasure when he groaned.

“Good girl,” Ethan muttered, his voice raw with lust.

She twisted her tongue, lapping at the underside of his cock as he fucked her mouth. Her lips clasped tight around the throbbing shaft of his cock.

Ethan groaned wildly, thrusting harder and faster, until she was gagging as he pounded into her mouth, and then his cum spurted hot and heavy against the back of her throat. He grunted as he came, holding her head tight as she tried to pull away to breathe. Lien trembled as it filled her mouth in hard spurts. He yanked on her hair, forcing himself deeper until she gagged.

Finally he was finished, but his grip didn’t slacken for even a second. She could hardly breathe around the width of his cock.

I was glad that Lien was able to join me and the other professors for lunch. She was obviously enjoying the generous meal that Ethan was providing. After going so long without having her cunt or asshole fucked, she was in for a real treat. When it became apparent that Ethan was going for seconds without a break, which I noticed was his habit, I said, “You need to share before you have seconds.”

Ryan said in a ribbing manner, “Yeah, don’t be greedy.”

Shawn stood up, walked around the table to Lien, picked her up by the back of her harness, and brought her back to his chair. He stood in front of her, his cock hovering in front of her face. Shawn grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head down, ramming his cock into her mouth so quickly that she gagged.

“Wet it, slut,” he whispered, low and thick with lust. “I’d put it in your soaking wet little cunt, but that’s Ryan’s dessert.”

Lien mustered as much spit as she could, soaking the shaft that filled her mouth. Something about having a second cock violating her mouth so soon after the first was unbearably delicious. She couldn’t resist licking and suckling on that shaft, feeling the hard ridges under her tongue.

He pulled his saliva lubricated cock out of her mouth and placed her face down and ass up. His cock thudded heavy against her ass cheeks, rubbing damply down the channel towards her slit. Teasingly, he let the head of his cock grind over her clit. It felt like she’d never been this desperate to be fucked before. Then his cock nuzzled damply at the tender bud of her asshole, and it surprised her how much she suddenly wanted to feel it inside.

Shawn’s hands gripped the tender flesh of her ass, squeezing the cheeks wide apart. “Do you want me to fuck your ass, slut?” he asked wryly, massaging.

Lien was lost for words, only moaned helplessly, trapped in the intensity of her body. She wriggled her hips in answer, letting the teasing head of his cock play over her asshole.

“Beg,” Shawn whispered.

Lien moaned pitifully, looking over her shoulder to see him grinning. All she could think about was his cock stretching out her tight little hole, filling her up.

“P ... Please fuck me, Professor.” The words came out of her mouth, raw with need.

“Hmm...” Shawn let it hang in the air, his cock sliding up and down the crack of her ass, his hands kneading, bringing her flesh alive.

“Please, please use this slut’s ass. I want to serve you, Professor.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.