Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

I pulled up my messages. John Chisum had sent the agenda for next week’s meeting of “Cow-Cunts Are Livestock Too!”. It must have been mostly written by John’s tutor-cunt, Creamy Udders, because it was too comprehensive and professional for John or Marie to have written it. He also confirmed about meeting me after lunch in front of Bessy Boobs with his aerocar. I glance down at the opening of the desk slave compartment.

What a good girl, those beautiful lips were wide open for my pleasure. Those scarlet puffed up lips of Spunkybuns looked mighty pretty and were begging me to fuck her oral hole. I slowly inserted my cock into her mouth past the ring-gag. I gradually pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Her young throat was tight and I could tell that the hole was rarely used. My cock felt like a sword being sheathed in too small of a scabbard. My cock gently widened her throat as I patiently slid my cock down her throat.

I kept pushing my hips forward until my cockhead reached the back of her throat. To give her time to get used to me, I started slowly fucking in and out of her mouth. Her throat was so tight that I could not hold back cumming for long. Her throat became even tighter as I poured my cum down her throat. What a natural! As she was swallowing my cum, I felt a series of rhythmic contractions from deep within her body. I inserted my cock in to the hilt, spurting even more cum into her welcoming throat.

I kept my cock fully inserted down her fuckpipe. I felt my cock throb and flex, swell and contract, pumping its cum directly to her belly. As I relaxed inside her, I felt the vice grip of her throat go slack. I looked down as I pulled out my penis, her lips were blue. Spunkybuns had stopped breathing!

I flung the compartment door open. It would take too long to unstrap her, so I quickly took out my taser from my pocket. I slid the setting from 10 to 1 and zapped her right nipple with the dildo shaped taser. Her body shook but she was still not breathing. I tried to set it the taser to 3 but in my haste it went to 5. I zapped her left nipple this time, her whole body convulsed and she took a deep breath. Her skin went from blue to pink. I unstrapped her and placed her on the couch. When I placed the blanket over her, I told her to rest.

I went to Cumpig and told her what happened to Spunkybuns. I told her to put in a work request to facilities for a transparent door with a larger hole than the current one. I also told her to set me up with an appointment with Legal for either this morning or next week sometime. I bring back some water and a syringe of cunt-pacifier that Cumpig gave me to calm Spunkybuns’ nerves. I inject the nerve tonic through Spunkybuns’ nipple per the listed instructions.

Shortly after I return to my office, Lien calls and says, “Professor, I have great news! I was able to sell everything you wanted sold and made 1269 e-bucks for you.”

“That was way more than I expected. We will go out and celebrate at some nightclub this weekend for all your hard work. Go ahead and send me the draft of your research you have so far for my monograph. Then put on your harness with just the anal dildo installed. I have been very satisfied with your deep throating progress and how you were able to stuff your pussy so full for breakfast. Then come to the office as soon as possible; I should have some comments on your research waiting for you. At noon, I will meet with you for lunch.”

I logged onto Sex Slaves Online. I selected my Watch Slave List and picked Cuntpetal’s auction. It was scheduled to end tonight. Mr. Crawford opened the bidding at 779 and dropped out at 849. Jack took control of the bidding and had beaten everyone’s bid up to the current 949. The Buy It Price for Cuntpetal is 1499 e-bucks, so I dipped into my meager savings and bought Cuntpetal.

I then read Lien’s draft and it was terrible, just terrible. How was I going to write a piece of original scholarship based on primary sources when Lien’s research was just a compilation derived from secondary sources. I have seen undergraduates do better research. I delete her draft and send her new instructions with a copy of an old research paper that Sophia did for me so I could write a monograph on “The Impact of Jean-Pierre Marteau on Comparative Literature”. I got quite a bit of recognition for publishing that. I then leave my office to go talk to Dean Stansfield about the quality of teaching assistants I will be getting in the future.

Lien enters Tom’s office and he is not there. Spunkybuns was asleep on the couch. Lien sits at the table and checks for messages on her computer. She read that the professor thought her work was useless to him and wanted her to start over. Lien started to cry. There was no way she could write the type of research Tom wanted in the amount of time he gives her. She hears a knock on the door. She wipes her tears away and said, “Yes, who is it?”

Sophia entered the room carrying a manuscript. Lien knew Sophia was the only TA of Tom’s not to be fired by him for fucking up. “The professor told me to bring my novel for him to look at,” said Sophia.

Lien glared at Sophia and said, “Tom has authorized me to speak his commands through my mouth. Leave the manuscript on his desk. He will look at it when he has some free time. Don’t contact him, he will contact you if he finds any publisher that has interest in it. Also if you see him, don’t irritate him by bringing it up. If he asks you about the novel, reassure him that you have full confidence in him handling it by saying, ‘It’s in good hands and I am patiently waiting to hear back.’ Now leave, I have a lot of work to do here.”

Lien waited a few minutes after Sophia left, then went and picked up the novel off the desk. She walked out of the office to the paper shredder. She threw the manuscript in and shredded it.

“Master, Dean Stansfield says to go right in,” said Cumpig the sexretary.

As I walked into the Dean’s office, I saw a welcoming sight. There’s a young woman on her back with her legs spread far apart on his desk. Her toes extending over on the front corners of the desk were painted with a bright eye-catching crimson nail polish. Before even looking at her cunt, I knew it had to be Analjoy. Her head was bent backwards over the edge of the desk giving the Dean a straight shot down her throat with his cock.

“Will you join me while we discuss the reason for your visit?” asked the Dean.

“It would be my pleasure,” I replied. I stepped up to the desk and placed my hands under Analjoy’s buttocks. I lifted her ass off the table and spread her cheeks. I knew what a joy her anal orifice was to fuck. I inserted my cock into her asshole as Dean Stansfield resumed deeply fucking her throat.

“I want to know why I almost always get the worst teaching assistants and what needs to be done to stop it,” I said as I started thrusting deeper into the fucktoy’s ass.

“At first, it was because you were the low man on the totem pole. But when you fired your first two TA’s with no means of forgiveness for their mistakes, girls would come begging on their knees to me to not assign them to you.”

“Then how did I get assigned Sophia? She was the best TA of the bunch. She could have been a tenured professor in the old days.”

“Oh yes, the talented Miss Aubry. The other girls were envious of her and no one warned her of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.”

I was starting to hate that nickname that the teaching assistants gave me for appearing so nice on the outside and being a monster on the inside.

Dean Stansfield continued, “How the TA’s are ranked is that I test one-on-one the knowledge they have with the classics, such as, Kama Sutra, The Perfumed Garden of Sensual Delight, and Guide to Getting It On!. Except for that one time with a set of identical twins, where I tested one-on-two.”

He looked up and to the side for a few seconds and then continued. “Their father must have greatly loved them and cared for their future because he had paid for sluttification of their brains and bimbofication of their bodies: bleached-blonde hair streaked with pink highlights, long lashes, long nails, boobs the size and shape of volleyballs, extravagantly shaped ass, wasp waist, and insanely bloated lips. And afterward when they demonstrated their knowledge of Sappho’s poetry, they proved they were quite the cunning linguists. Instead of making them teaching assistants, I took them under my wing as my personal administrative assistants.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.