Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Sandy and Randy were in bed together. It’s not like they wanted to, being sister and brother, but they didn’t have much choice. Their parents divorced last year after their father ran off with a twenty-something. They lost the house after not being able to make the payments. The only apartment they could afford only had two tiny bedrooms, and they didn’t have the bunk bed that their mother promised. Their mom went back to nursing, but that meant long and shifting schedules. Sandy, the oldest at 13, always felt she must take care of her “little” brother, Randy, who was actually her fraternal twin, 8 whole minutes younger than her. But that was ok, as Sandy cared greatly about her brother and tried to protect him from the divorce. She always felt to be the older sister.

Luckily for Sandy, Randy, too, wanted to protect his sister, even though she seemed more emotionally stronger than he some of the time. So unlike most siblings, they didn’t fuss and fight over trivial things. Sandy was pretty typical for her age, 5’ 1” and 91 lbs. Skinny and long-legged. She was just starting to blossom out, a late bloomer. She was pretty good at soccer, which kept her energetic and burned any baby fat left. Randy wasn’t much different at 5’ 2” and 96 lbs. Being twins, the two had always been very close, but the divorce had really brought them even closer, not to mention stuck having to sleep in the same bed now.

They grew up overprotected and sheltered by their mom, at least until the divorce. So were actually rather naïve, particularly about sex. Before, when they had separate rooms, Sandy had ‘experimented’ every once in a while. She had discovered touching herself at night really relaxed her and kinda made her tingly, which she liked. She didn’t really know it, but Randy had also explored himself sometimes at night. He would even think about his sister while touching himself.

Mom had the night shift this week, 12 hours from 8pm to 8am, with nearly an hour round-about bus commute each way. After dinner, Mom would make sure Sandy and Randy were told that they had to be in bed no later than 9. They didn’t have school since it was summer, but still, no excuses. Sandy would text her to say all was ok (or not!), but otherwise, the two kids would have to be alone. Of course, a 13-year-old should be perfectly capable of being alone for half a day. Sandy and Randy were good, responsible kids, so they helped their mother feel comfortable with all this.

Sandy was helping clean up after dinner; the small kitchen didn’t have a dishwasher, while Randy went in to take his shower. Afterward, Sandy hugged her mom who kissed her on the cheek. Randy came out, dressed in his pajamas, and hugged his mom as she kissed him on the cheek, too. “Be good and lock the door after I leave and to bed by 9!” “Ok,” they both replied.

Sandy went to take her shower where, of course, Randy left his pants and shirt on the floor right beside the hamper. Sandy took off her own clothes and picked up Randy’s but didn’t put them in the hamper, instead, folded them and put them back in their shared bedroom. This helped cut down on the laundry that she inevitably ended up doing or at least helping her mom. She (and Randy) would just change their underwear each day. Walking around in her panties didn’t really bother her, especially while her mom was gone. She didn’t like to wear a bra and sometimes wore no top at all. It made her feel free.

She finished her shower, still drying herself off as she walked down the short hall to her bedroom. She put on pajamas, but no panties underneath, since as typical, she was trying cut down on laundry. Surprisingly, she hadn’t had a period yet, and the PJs were nice and soft by themselves. Sandy went out into the living room where Randy is lying on the couch sipping another grape box and watching some horror movie.

“You know you are not allowed to watch those before bed. Nor shouldn’t have that juice”.

“Aww, I was thirsty, and I wanna watch this.”

Sandy sat down on the couch, moving Randy’s feet out of the way. As the movie progressed, Randy sat knees to chin. Sandy picks up a pillow for her lap. A zombie grabs a man and bites into his neck, blood spurting everywhere. Both kids jump and wrap their arms around each other as they scream. They sit arm in arm for the rest of the movie.

Sandy looks at the clock. “Oh, it’s already 9:30. Sorry, we need to go to bed.” She looks over at Randy who is already half asleep. “Come on, get up, lazybones!” Randy wanders back to their bedroom and falls in. Sandy turns off the TV and DVD player. They don’t have cable or even Internet, so use old DVDs and a TV antenna for entertainment. Her phone is just a pre-pay, so it also is quite limited. She stops by the bathroom on the way and then to bed. Randy is already asleep, so she has to rearrange him and the covers before she can climb in.

Wandering down an old, dilapidated building, slowly looking into each passing room. Little is visible in the dim light. A door ahead opens, but there’s no one there. Peeking out the door, there is an old broken water fountain with water leaking across a sidewalk. Barely squeezing through the door, it’s suddenly warm on her belly. The warm water spreads on her thighs and between her legs.

Suddenly Sandy wakes up, feeling warm and moist, making her feel tingly and soft. Dreams leaving her, she realized that she is snuggled up to Randy and he has wet the bed.

“Yuck! Randy! Wake up!”

Randy drowsily wakes and immediately knows what happened. He hated that he still had bladder problems.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do this.”

Sandy sighs, “I knew you shouldn’t have had that extra juice earlier. Get up, and we will have to clean this up.”

As she moves, she realizes that he has peed all over her pajamas, right into her crotch. At first, while it was warm, it felt weird but kinda nice. But now it’s just soggy and cold.

Out of bed, she strips off her wet pajamas while Randy climbs out. In the darkness, lit only by a night light and still sleepy, she isn’t too aware of her brother. She hears him sniffling. Tears run down Randy’s face, so she hugs him, but as soon as her bare legs and belly touch her brother’s wet clothes, she steps back.

“Yuck, come on, get out of those wet pajamas and let’s get cleaned up.”

Randy doesn’t hesitate and quickly strips. Both now nude, they carry their wet things to the bathroom and toss them in the tub. Sandy gets some washcloths and first washes herself; her stomach, between her legs, down her thighs. Randy is trying to wash himself but is crying and sniffling too much to do very well, being a real cry baby about it.

“Don’t worry, we’ll fix all this.”

She takes his washcloth and starts washing his belly, then legs, then, hesitantly, between his legs, touching his penis and ball sack. She feels that tingly, warm feeling between her legs again, this time without the pee.

She previously had discovered the delight of touching herself but hadn’t touched Randy since helping mom when they were very young. Even then, she remembers a bit of tingle from touching a boy’s privates, even if it was her brother. They had played ‘Doctor’ alone when about 10 or 11 years old, but never really got farther than a quick peek down each other’s underwear. They had kissed, mostly on the cheeks, but once in a while, quick pecks right on the lips. Giggling from embarrassment and tickling each other under the arms, on the neck and a few times on the hips, thighs, and feet. They had no problems with touching each other.

“Turn around.” She ordered.

She washes his behind, rubbing the cloth between his butt cheeks and legs. She gets a towel and dries him, slowing down a bit when again rubbing his now partially erect penis and behind. She then rubs herself with the towel to dry herself, feelings increasing as she touches her pussy, knowing that the towel had been on his dick. She notices for really the first time, his penis in a different light. She feels an urgent need to pee so, without thinking much, sits down on the toilet and pees as Randy shyly watches.

Gathering herself up, “Come on, let’s get that bed cleaned now.”

She tosses the washcloths and towel into the tub with the other clothes. She runs the water in the tub, washing them a bit.

“We will wash them in a little while, but I don’t want them to dry with a stain in the meantime.”

Randy has been watching her while she was washing herself and drying between her legs, washing his privates, bending over the tub, peeing in the toilet, and turning towards him afterward. He realizes his pecker has grown, sticking out more. Embarrassed, he turns away.

“I have to pee again, too,” he says, not looking at her.

She lifts the seat up, and he stands, still naked, holding his pecker and peeing. Sandy doesn’t think to turn away, a bit mesmerized. She hasn’t seen him pee before or holding himself. New tingles appear. He finishes with a shake and flushes.

Sandy takes his hand.

“Don’t we need to wash?” Randy asks.

“Might as well wait since we still have the wet bedsheets.”

“Oh.”

More tears start as they go back to the bedroom. He doesn’t mention that they are still nude. She strips the bed as he stands watching her butt move in the dim light. Smartly, mom had put a pad under the sheets in case of such an occurrence.

“Does mom have to know about this?” he asks.

She looks at the clock. It’s 11:15.

“No, we have time to wash everything if you help.”

Randy yawns, but is accepting. Sandy hands him a big wad of sheets while she takes the rest. Luckily, the apartment does have a washer/dryer, one of the few luxuries.

“We’ll have to wash the other things separately, as there isn’t room. But I’ll set the alarm for an hour in case we fall asleep.”

Randy continues to watch her butt as they walk down the darkened hall. Until recently, girls and girl butts really hadn’t interested him. Not so now. After loading the washing machine, they go back to the room. Again Randy purposefully follows behind guiltily peeking at Sandy’s legs, butt and thigh gap, though still upset and embarrassed over his accident. But this time, Sandy gets clothes out of the drawers before finished making the bed. She decides on some Hello Kitty panties and a tee-shirt. They can change back to their original PJ’s once they are clean. Randy follows her lead and puts on white underpants and a tee-shirt, but only after watching her get dressed. Without his knowledge, Sandy has been watching Randy’s penis every so often as well, after seeing it get bigger earlier.

She finds another pad, and they finish making the bed. Both are tired but still wound up. Still standing, Randy apologizes again, whispering to her and looking dejected. Sandy hugs him wrapping her arms around him.

“Don’t worry. Our secret”.

Their tee-shirted bellies touching against each other. She feels his cloth-covered penis pressing up against her mound and feels that tingle again. She looks into his eyes seeing a different Randy there. A bit less brotherly. She feels embarrassed but a bit of excitement. Randy feels his pecker rubbing against his sister’s private parts. His pecker expands in his underwear. Sandy leans over and kisses him softly on the cheek. She breaks the hug, and they climb into bed again.

There is an overgrown garden with a broken gate. A shadow moves in the distance as she goes into the garden. Up some stairs and through a warmly lit door. The shadow is now a person. Is it daddy? Are you here? She doesn’t feel afraid but excited. It IS him! She hugs daddy. She kisses him. She loves him. He is warm and soft. She pushes her panty covered mound into him, rubbing slowly back and forth.

The alarm goes off. Sandy pops awake, clicks the alarm, and then realizes that her legs are intertwined with Randy’s. She feels a moist spot between her legs. This time she realizes that it’s not pee but something else. She lifts the covers and notices something different has stained Randy’s underpants. His penis is still stiff. She touches it and finds it a bit sticky.

“Randy!”

Randy wakes. “Oh no, not again,” he says.

“No, this time it’s different, but not bad. Just a spot. It’s sticky.”

Sandy realizes she is also moist but not from him. That dream was so real. A bit taken back, she realizes she and Randy were dry humping each other while asleep. If he could see her, he would see her blushing.

Randy says, “Is this bad?”

She replies, “I don’t think so. It’s ok, I think.”

She kisses Randy on the cheek. But then moves her mouth to meet his. A chaste kiss at first. Then another. She hugs him closer, his penis stiff again, rubbing against her panty covered mons. Their chests are tight against each other. Arms around each other. Discovering something new about their relationship.

“Are you ok with this?” she whispers

He smiles. “Yes! Ba ... because I love you.”

“Of course, and I love you.”

“No, I mean LOVE,” Randy says.

She hesitates then kisses him again on the lips. This time it lingers. The snooze alarm goes off. Embarrassed, they quickly pull apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.