Fucking My Mom the Nurse - Cover

Fucking My Mom the Nurse

by unclemick

Copyright© 2019 by unclemick

True Sex Story: Son helps his nurse mom change the neighbors bandage and they both have to deal with the neighbor's extra large cock and the massive amounts of hot cum it generates.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Size   .

This all started when our next door neighbor got in an accident. He’s a grouchy old drunk named Mr. Troy and my mom has had several arguments with him over the years. Recently, he was hit by a car while walking drunk to the store to get liquor. Mom’s a nurse and was on duty when they brought him into the hospital where she works. He had to undergo surgery for a shattered pelvis and spent 11 days on her floor while recuperating. Without his alcohol, he was a lot nicer and him and my mom became friends. She agreed to change his bandages twice a day so that he could come home, if he didn’t drink. On his first morning back home, mom asked me to go with her to change the bandages. She explained that he had a large wound near his groin and I needed to get his pajama bottoms at least down to his knees and then cover his private areas with a towel. She said “when you tell me, I’ll come in and change his bandages and then you can get him dressed again and go home. When we got there, mom said “Hi Bob, my son’s going to get you ready while I prep your bandages” and she went to the bathroom.

With his help, I got his pajamas down but I wasn’t prepared for the next obstacle I encountered. His cock and balls were huge and his big fat cock was hard as a rock. I went and told my mom that I thought he needed to pee and she said, “well I think he would be more comfortable with another guy, can you help him with that and then just bring it in here and pour it in the commode and I’ll go back in with you and change the bandages”. Mom had me put on rubber gloves and I found his urinal and put it between his legs but his hard cock was aimed the opposite direction. I grasped his penis and pulled it toward the urinal and he kind of sat up to get the flow going. Thinking the problem was solved, I let go of his big cock and it popped straight up from his belly, as stiff as ever. I covered his privates with the towel and took the urinal and emptied it. Mom brought her supplies and told me to bring a small wash tub of soapy water.

When we went into the room, Mr. Troy’s big hard, 10 inch fat cock was still standing straight up from his hairy body but the towel was laying next to him. Upon seeing it, my mom’s head jerked back and she got all flustered and said “ohhh my, that’s gonna be a problem, a big problem”. After thinking about what she had just said, she tried to clarify by saying “I don’t mean “it’s big”, although it certainly is, I mean it’s going to cause big problems”. Finally, she just said “put the towel over it and hold it down, this won’t take that long. As I held Mr. Troys throbbing cock against his belly, mom went about removing the old bandage, washing all around the wound, applying anti-septic and then applying a new bandage. Mom was standing next to Mr Troy’s midsection and her hands would bump his groin area occasionally as I held his cock and I guess that was all it took. I had noticed his breathing getting louder but then he moaned “ohhhhh Godddddd” and his big cock jerked loose and lifted the towel and the next thing I know, huge globs of hot cum are shooting into the air and landing everywhere.

Mom leaned forward and covered the new bandage with her hands but that put her head in the line of fire and within seconds, she had globs of Mr. Troy’s gooey cum in her hair and the side of her face. She looked at me and said “grab it and aim it that way” as she pointed in the opposite direction of his wound. Before I could grab his jerking cock, it delivered one big final load across the bridge of my mom’s nose. When his cock was empty, mom surveyed the damage and said “well, none of it got on the bandage but I think that big ol thing was aiming for me anyways”. Mr. Troy kept apologizing until mom said “it’s okay Bob, that’s just one of the hazards of the job”. Mom looked at me and asked “could you take this wash water and clean Bob up and then get him dressed again”. I told her I would and I was glad when she left because, I had a huge hardon myself from watching another mans cock shoot cum all over my own sweet, innocent mom.

After my mom went home, I cleaned up all of the cum from Mr. Troy’s body and started washing his semi-hard cock. He said “I’m really sorry about all of this but your mom really turns me on”. Not knowing what to say to that, I absently commented “yeah, I know what you mean” and he jumped on that by asking “do you ever think about her in that way”. Before I could respond, he said “most young guys fantasize about their own moms and that’s normal”. Trying to turn the tables, I asked “did you ever fantasize about your mom” and he said “all of the time and then I caught her and my older brother fucking and then I started fucking her too”. That got my interest and I asked “was it as good as your fantasies” and he said “way better and we were still fucking her, way into her sixties”. I hadn’t noticed but Mr.Troy’s cock was huge and hard again and I was using the washcloth to stroke his big cock. He reached down and took the washcloth and said “use your hands, they feel way better”.

Now I was just jacking this older man’s big cock off and loving it. He described his mom’s big boobs, her hairy pussy and how it felt to shoot his hot cum deep in his own mom’s wet pussy. There was a big drop of clear cum forming at the tip of his cock so I put my fingertip in it and smeared it around the head. He whispered “taste it, it’s good” so I touched it to my tongue and then evaluated it. I liked the gooeyness and mildly salty/tangy taste so I licked my finger clean and went back to stroking his nice cock. He said “if you like that, I can make you a whole lot more, just put your mouth on daddy Bob’s big cock”. I was very horny and this was my first sex with another person so I just went for it. I managed to stretch my mouth over the first four inches and started sliding it in and out of my mouth. Bob was moaning as he talked about fucking my mom with his big cock and I wasn’t offended but turned on. I had gotten another inch of his fat cock in my mouth and was rubbing his big, hot, furry balls when he grabbed my head and grunted himself to another cum pumping orgasm right in my mouth. I sucked and swallowed the gooey mess until my jaws hurt and my belly was full.

When this one was over, I said “Thanks Mr. Troy, I like sucking your big cock and I love all the hot cum it shoots”. He said, “I liked it too and I can’t wait to do it again and by the way, you can call me Bob if you like”. I put everything away and told him goodbye as I headed back home. This was mom’s day off and I think she needed to talk about the mornings events. We sat in the kitchen and she said “get us a beer, I think we earned it”. I asked “I can have one too” and she said sure, you really earned it. When I sat back down, mom said “I really appreciated your help today, I know guys don’t like touching other guys junk but you were a real trooper about it”. I told her that Mr. Troy had told me to call him Bob if it was alright with her and she said “I guess it’s alright to be on a first name basis after what we saw today”. She added “I would never have thought the old guy could even get it up, let alone hose the whole room down with it” and we both laughed. I told her that Bob had a crush on her and that he’s lonely and he claims that’s why it happened. Mom said “okay, that makes since because I was wondering if it was you or him that was directing all of that semen my way”.

She said “excuse my French but the old guy cums like a horse” and then she added “and he’s hung like one too” and we laughed again. Mom and I drank three beers apiece and made lots of jokes about old men, big cocks and spraying cum. That evening we went to change Bob’s bandages and mom said “we’re doing basically the same thing except were not getting hosed down this time, I want you to put this condom on Bob’s penis and if your not comfortable with that, I’ll do it”. I told mom I could do it so we went inside and mom said “hi Bob it’s Marie, we’re here to change your bandages” as she headed for the bathroom. Again I helped Bob get his pajamas down and again his cock was hard in anticipation of our visit. With mom in the bathroom, I stroked Bob’s big cock as he smiled at me. I put the condom on him and said “this is just in case you get to excited” and he smiled at me again. I went to get mom and whispered “he’s hard again” and she smiled up at me and said “see, your old momma can still make the guys hard”.

With the towel in place and my hand secretly squeezing Bob’s throbbing cock, my mom set about cleaning and changing his bandage. I noticed that my mom kept glancing at the big bulge under my hand and Bob noticed too and winked at me. Mom had just finish her job when Bob started grunting, so she said “you put the condom on it didn’t you” and I shook my head yes. She said “let it go, it’ll feel better if he gets it all out”. When I pulled my hand off, Bob’s super sized cock stood straight up, flipped the towel aside and started filling the condom with thick, milky cum. Me and mom just watched in awe as his big cock kept flexing and the condom kept expanding until about the first three inches of cum filled condom drooped to the side but it kept getting bigger. Mom had a lusty amazed look on her face as she moaned “would you look at that, I’ve never seen one man cum that much, and we’re out of condoms”. Thankfully, Bob’s big balls stopped just short of exploding the condom and mom helped me get it off without spilling a lot. Mom took the condom and said “you get Bob cleaned up and I’ll dispose of this” as she headed for the bathroom.

There was just some thing about the lusty way she was looking at the condom that made me peek out of the door toward the bathroom and sure enough, my mom was standing in the hallway as she held the tip of the condom with one hand and tipped it up and swallowed the contents. It’s cum, so it took a minute to slide out but my mom was patient and got it all. I was frozen in place as my mom’s head jerked around and she saw me watching her. She turned red and hurried into the bathroom, flushed the toilet and said “see you later Bob as she hurried past me. I went back in to get Bob dressed and was a little disappointed that my own mom had just swallowed the big load of tasty cum that I was hoping to get. Bob’s semi-hard cock was still coated with cum and a big glob had oozed out onto his belly so I licked his belly clean and then I started licking his now hard cock. I almost died when I heard my mom yell “Jimmy! what the hell are you doing”? I was caught with both hands and my mouth on Bob’s big cock. Mom mumbled something about her purse, grabbed it and said “get him cleaned up and no more “hanky-panky”, do you understand me, young man”. God! I didn’t want to go home after that, but I did, and as soon as I got in the house, mom yelled “Jimmy get in here right now”.

She was sitting at the kitchen table and she was pissed. She started with “why would you even think about putting that old mans messy cock in your mouth, are you gay ... that doesn’t even matter, I could lose my nursing license for this ... what do you have to say for yourself”? I was babbling “I don’t know ... I ... uhh, uhh, I saw you swallow the cum from the condom and I, I ... I just got curious, that’s all”. Mom yelled “I didn’t swallow his cum, that’s disgusting” and I said “I saw you mom, clear as day”. Now, mom was babbling, “what you saw was, uhhh ... I was uhh holding it uhh, I was holding it up to the light, to uhh, to see if it was leaking, and uhhh, it wasn’t so I uhh, I flushed it and that’s all you saw”. I said “whatever mom, I know what I saw”. She sent me to my room and told me that I was to have no more contact with Bob. The next morning was awkward and neither one of us brought it up. Mom went to Bob’s by herself and then she went to work. I was out of school for summer break and I couldn’t quit thinking about Bob’s big cock, the stories about him fucking his own mom, and the taste of his hot cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.