Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Leaving the twins to seek out the last needed member of his harem, Carson heads for the one place he believes will land him that girl: the grocery store. Of course, like every other time since he left his house, he gets plenty of looks. They don’t stop even after he steps into the store. He scans the line of registers, pausing at the entrance to do so. Not one of the girls there catches his immediate attention, however. Not one to give up so easily, he bounds for one of the aisles, knowing that he is liable to find someone.

That someone comes in the form of an older woman. “Shop here much?” comes her voice in his ear, causing his to spin around.

“Why do you ask?” he questions.

“Well, I never thought I would see the Easter Bunny shopping for goodies,” she answers politely, and with a smile. “I guess I always assumed that you made everything.”

“That’s Santa,” he says. “Plus, you can’t beat the Easter sales.”

“No, you can’t,” she admits. “But those are usually after the holiday. And you’re right you probably don’t make the stuff yourself. I bet you have a line of distributors though.”

“Something like that,” he murmurs. Not only is this woman pretty hot for an older lady, but she is smart and witty and able to keep him on his toes. What’s more she is not wearing any makeup, and her eyes show something of youthfulness while at the same time experience. She has breasts that don’t quite fit her frame—in a good, big way of course.

“I guess you have made your selection to fill that last spot,” she says, moving closer toward Carson. “Trust me when I say that I bring plenty of experience to the table.”

“I can imagine,” he mumbles, wondering exactly how he is selecting these girls.

“I’m Kelly by the way.” She continues to press herself closer until his back is touching the shelf behind him. “You know, I’ve raised four kids. I’ve had to believe in you all those years, and now it pays off. If only that asshole ex-husband of mine could see me now.”

Carson knows exactly where this is going. He looks to his left and then right, seeing both ends of the aisle clear of anyone else. That could change or it could be just like the bookstore. He looks at Kelly as she smiles expectantly at him. Her eyes drop and his follow.

She laughs with a huge grin on her face. “Well, you certainly are packing. It looks like you’re eager to learn something new too.” Kelly presses the full length of her thin frame against him. She easily feels his arousal against her belly. “Kiss me, Mr. Bunny.”

She then grabs both of his wrists in her hands and guides them to her small hips. He grips the toned flesh there, squeezing lightly. As she lets out a small moan of approval, Carson bends down to her face and plants a small kiss on the side of her lips, then cheek. He proceeds to taste the contours of her neck and lips. She immediately responds to him as she turns her head to meet his lips. Up to this point Carson never really put much thought in older women. He would follow porn actresses until they either reached a certain age, figuring they have just too old for the role. Maybe this is why he was driven to her. Maybe his lack of experience—in comparison to hers—is what he needs. Maybe it’s what all the rest of his girls need.

To his surprise, she tastes absolutely wonderful. He suckles her lips, nibbling at the curves of her smile and then he works his way down her throat to run his tongue along it. “Mmm, Mr. Bunny,” she whispers at him. Carson grabs her shirt and pulls upward on it to expose her pink bra. He leaves the shirt on just above her breasts so that he can delve right in. “I have an idea,” she suddenly says, taking him by the hand and pulling him to the end of the aisle. When Kelly releases him, she bounds over to the lower railing, leaning back against the shelves holding all the lunchmeat products. “Come here,” she orders.

Carson does as he is told, fitting himself so that he fits snuggly between her spread legs. His erection presses partially against the railing and her crotch. He is almost desperate to stick it in her, yet he wants to taste more of her first. It is a strange feeling to go from never really entertaining the idea of fucking an older woman to actually doing just that. He focuses in on the pink covered mounds on her chest. The orbs look delicious and Carson cannot help himself. His hands come up to her chest, cupping each breasts in a hand.

“Suck them,” she abruptly demands.

He bends over and roughly pulls the bra down, exposing a pair of gorgeous globes topped with hard pink nipples. Carson drives in, grabbing at each nub with his two large teeth, alternating between licking and biting. When he bites lightly, raking his teeth along the sensitive flesh, he feels Kelly quiver and buck against his belly. Then she groans. He pulls back and looks at her. Her shirt is up over her breasts and the pink bra is pulled down below them, framing her chest perfectly. Her nipples are very much aroused and swollen from his attention. She is every bit as sexy as any girl his age.

Pressing himself against her again, Carson bends to kiss her lightly. Their lips meet and instantly she transforms. Like a waves of water splashing out across the bare floor, her skin ripples and covers with that two toned gray fur. He feels her tongue slip against his and they gentle kiss for the few moments it takes for the change to completely take place. This time he feels her hands touch his waist. Kelly’s hands are small, fitting her petite frame well. They grab at his waist and run up along his ribcage, riffling his fur. Then she runs her hands back down again to his turgid member. “We’d better do something with this,” she says against his lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.