The Disciples, a Prologue

by VeryWellAged

Copyright© 2019 by VeryWellAged

Erotica Story: The Disciples - an introduction to the stories that will follow.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Prologue

There is only one question that they need the answer to.

Good or bad?

That’s it. Will you turn out good or bad? Exactly what those two terms mean, how the terms can be understood ... they have no idea as it starts each time.

Each of you is different. Good and bad, for each of you, will be different.

They don’t care which way it flops. It’s not that they want it to flop. It is just a question they need to answer each time.

Their names are Faith, Hope and Felicity. There is no Charity here and there definitely is no Prudence. They are the three disciples. But for them...

Teacher is gone. What is left, for them, are his teachings. If you ask any of the three where he went, they will tell you he was lifted into the sky and will never return to this earth.

They are of your world, this one. You may have already walked past them, stood in line in back of them, or seen them as you crossed a street.

In truth, he boarded a jet for Phuket with a suitcase filled with US currency. But the gals like their story better.

Each entered into her studies with Teacher at the age of ten. All entered the same year. That was four years ago. Each is now fourteen. What happened in their years with the teacher is not for here. It will remain hidden from view.

It was on the fourteenth birthday of the youngest of the disciples that Teacher left the earth that his disciples stand upon. That he might regain the earth in Phuket is of no importance.

What is of importance are the parting instructions Teacher gave his disciples.

They are to remain together for the next thirty-five years. After that, their choice in the matter is of no importance to Teacher.

They are to find a person who is struggling in some way, but not with an addiction, and enter the person’s life, completely, intimately, and comprehensively.

They are to remove, by any and all means at their disposal, any barriers that person might be facing.

They are to observe what happens to that individual, and then ... move on.

They asked Teacher, How old should these people be?

But Teacher said, Why does that matter?

They asked Teacher, Are they to be male or female?

But Teacher said, Why does that matter?

They asked Teacher, What type of success is needed?

But Teacher said, Why does that matter? You are to fill the needs of the person, whatever those needs are. You are to remove obstacles in front of the person, whatever those obstacles are. You are to create the space for the person to become the truest version of that person. Yours is not the task of creating good or bad. It is the task of allowing seeds to flower ... However, you are to be completed with your task in one year. You may extend it to two, if all three of you agree that you are not done and the task can be completed in another year ... If it can’t, you should accept that you have failed the task and move on to the next person.

Teacher left them with money, a home, three credit cards, and his love.

Still, they are three fourteen-year-olds alone in the world. They still go to school and Teacher told them that they may not quit their education.

Teacher left only ten days ago. They have yet to find their first person.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.