Who Pay's the Price - Cover

Who Pay's the Price

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 1: Seeing each other in a new light

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Seeing each other in a new light - The background story to Mark & Jo Campion, Guests at the Camp within the 'The Warehouse'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Squirting  

Claire Daniels stood at the door of the apartment, she had knocked twice but there had been no answer. The sound of the music wasn’t just loud, it was making the door vibrate. Claire smiled to herself, this was exactly how her life had been over twenty years earlier.

It was obvious that no one was going to come to the door. She reached into her handbag and took out the spare keys she possessed. Opening the door she was hit by a wall of sound.

“I’m making my way over to my favorite place

I gotta get my body moving, shake the stress away

I wasn’t looking for nobody when you looked my way

possible candidate, yeah!”

Rihanna’s voice had three backing singers screaming out the words along with her. The exuberance of youth made Claire giggle.

“Who knew

that you’d be up in here looking like you do

you’re makin’ staying over here impossible

Baby, I’m a say your aura is incredible

If you don’t have to go, don’t

Do you know when to start it?

I just came here to party

but now we’re rockin’ on the dance floor, actin’ naughty

your hands around my waist

just let the music play

we’re hand in hand, chest to chest, and now we’re face to face”

The song continued with the amateur voices holding the tune, if only just as they bellowed it out. The noise was so loud that no one had noticed Claire enter the apartment. It was the apartment that she and her husband, Robert, had bought three years earlier. It was bought as an investment with the purpose of being used by her daughter, Jo, while she studied at the University.

The voices she could hear were those of Jo and her two roommates that she had found within a week of her first year here. Cece Hubbard and Maisie Williams had been great company and good friends to their daughter, and she knew that they would be friends for life.

Claire entered the lounge, she dropped her bag and jacket on the chair next to the dining table that was set to a side of the room. She wondered whether they had ever used it for what it was bought for, looking at the glass rings that had scared the surface, it had been used. There was a box of wine set on the counter which Claire, after finding a clean glass, helped herself too.

She took a seat in one of the large comfy chairs without announcing her arrival. It should be a surprise as she wasn’t meant to arrive for another twenty four hours. From where she sat she could see the three girls in the bathroom with its large counter and dual sinks, getting ready for a night out by the way they were getting ready. All three of them were naked, obviously freshly showered. Two of them were using their hair-dryers while the beautifully dainty coloured girl, Cece, was applying her skin creams.

The song came to an end, allowing the conversation to be heard.

“I am so going to go out with a bang tonight!” Jo announced shaking her long brunette locks while blowing the hot air through them. She had more of a boyish figure than her two roommates. Standing at 5’ 8” she was tallest of the three, but her 32b breasts were certainly smaller than her friends. Her figure and strong straight back gave her the elegant look that her mother had drummed into her. “I’m sorry girls but I want to say goodbye properly to all my special men tonight!”

“I hear you sister!” Cece added. She was the smallest of the three, standing at 5”1’ but had the perfect shape, with large 32D bosom and slim frame. Her flawless ebony skin and long black hair always turned heads.

“Well I’m going black tonight, so I want first dibs on Cole! And if he’s as good as you two say I might keep him!” Maisie said causing all three to start laughing. Maisie had the girl next door look. Her Irish American heritage causing her skin to be as white as driven snow, topped with short bobbed copper coloured hair. A shapely figure with a 34C bosom, creating an hourglass look. The music started again, causing both Maisie and Jo to start bellowing out the words with their arms wrapped each other. Cece was just shaking her head at the other two laughing.

This was never the way I planned

Not my intention

I got so brave, drink in hand

Lost my discretion

It’s not what, I’m used to

Just wanna try you on

I’m curious for you

Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chap stick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it

It felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don’t mean I’m in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

Claire was shocked by the brazen conversation she had just heard her daughter have. It wasn’t that she was a prude or stuck up, she just didn’t expect it. Once she got motherly instincts under control she decided that it wasn’t her place to say anything. They were old enough to do whatever they liked. If her life was anything to go by, it may be the last chance they had to be completely free to do what they wanted. Once they got in the big world that was just around the corner, life takes over. She was pleased that she hadn’t announced herself now, she was enjoying watching the girls with their energy and exuberance. Actually she was quite envious of them, she remembered how it felt to be a free spirit. In her youth she had also made sure to enjoy herself until she had meet the dashing, exciting and gorgeous Robert Daniels. He had stolen her heart in the last few months of the college life and she happily allowed him to take her as his wife. He was actually the reason that she had arrived a day early, she wanted to tell Jo the good news face to face. Her husband had just been taken into the Obama campaign as Development Manager. It was a late change but a necessary one as Obama needed some new impetus. He was going to be working shoulder to shoulder with who they thought would be the next president.

The girls were still dancing along to Katy Perry with Cece looking a little shy and embarrassed. When the song finished so did the CD. The girls were laughing as Jo and Maisie shared some more than friendly kisses.

“You pair of dykes!” Cece laughed.

“Hey don’t knock until you try it, at least we didn’t get into a cold lonely bed!” Maisie retorted playfully at the coloured girl. “If I remember rightly, you seemed to like to watch us.”

“We did offer enough times, and I reckon you were more than a little bit tempted!” Jo exclaimed.

“Ok, Ok! Truth time! Yea, I was more than a little interested. There were times when you both looked so hot! But hey it’s too late now for the ‘what if’ game.” Cece let slip.

Maisie and Jo looked at each other and a big smile broke out on their faces. “Get your arse up here now!” Jo instructed Cece.

“You’re joking right!” Cece answered surprised.

“Nope, get your arse on that counter,” Maisie affirmed smiling. “You are gonna to soooo enjoy this girl!”

Jo even helped her friend sit between the basins on the Counter top. Leaning in closer she looked at the smaller girl, “time to kiss a girl” she smiled before locking lips with Cece.

Cece reacted immediately, groaning with the urgency that Jo had kissed her. Jo had forced her tongue into Cece’s mouth. Maisie was just stood slightly to the side waiting her turn to kiss the gorgeous African-American girl. Idly stroking her fingers along the ebony skin of the spread thighs as Cece and Jo were still joined.

“Wow!” was all Cece could say when Jo let her come up for air.

“My turn!” Maisie announced as Jo moved aside. Holding Cece’s face in her hands she showed her how two girls could be intimate.

Claire was watching this totally mesmerized. She had never tried being with a woman when she was experimenting in her younger days. Not that she didn’t want too but the opportunity just never arose. Watching the three get intimate was very arousing, and so far they had only been kissing each other.

Like her daughter she still retained her boyish figure after all these years. A good diet and a lot of work in the gym had kept her in good shape. She had always been small breasted. Which, as the years passed, she became grateful for as there was not much that could sag. Her large sensitive nipples were her compensation for this fact. Being small allowed her to go braless most of her life, as she was right now behind the blouse she was wearing. Watching what was going on in the bathroom had caused her nipples to pop to their fullest extent. She could also feel how wet her crutch had become, but that was less obvious under the tailored black slacks she was wearing. Sitting with her legs tucked under her in the big chair, she continued to take in the scene whilst sipping the wine she had poured.

Maisie and Cece finished their kiss breathless. Cece was just getting an idea of what she had been missing over the last three years. Jo and Maisie had made her tingle with the passion they had showed her. She had always liked sex and the three of them had always found plenty of suitors in their time here but no man had made her feel the anticipation she was feeling right now.

Maisie had moved aside, allowing Jo to get close again. “We need music and more wine!” Maisie announced leaving the bathroom and entering the lounge. She hadn’t spotted Claire sat in the chair, mainly because she didn’t expect anyone else to be there. Going straight to the stereo, she replaced the CD that immediately came back to life with another Rihanna song.

As she turned to go the counter she saw Claire and stopped dead in her tracks. Claire was smiling and holding her finger over her lips, indicating for her to keep quiet. The naked twenty one year old froze in place until Jo’s mother beckoned her over. Walking over to where she was sat she quickly looked back to the bathroom to see what Claire could see. Jo was sucking on Cece’s large breasts, Cece’s head was rolled back with her eyes shut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.