A Time for Change - Cover

A Time for Change

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Fiction Story: More of Calvin's story.

Tags: Ma/mt   Gay   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Vignettes   MaleDom   Humiliation   Prostitution  

How the hell do you cum with a catheter in? Calvin wondered. The reason for that was because he had woken up with a hard-on from hell. His stomach and some of his chest was wet from the spunk that had spewed from his cock.

He was still unable to see, and not surprised that the change in his heart rate had attracted the attention of Gina who seemed to be staying in the room with him. He did his best to relax, though he was in pain both in his head and now in his cock, and deep inside from his body due to the spasms that cumming had caused, clamping down on the catheter tube to push a load of cum past it was something that if it hadn’t happened to him he wouldn’t have believed.

When he felt Gina’s hand on his body he asked, “When can I get the bandages off my eyes?”

“I’d like to wait at least another day or so,” the transwoman answered him.

Calvin thought about that answer for a moment or two before he said, “That seems like quite a bit of time Gina, how long would that make in total since I was injured?”

“Twelve days,” Gina answered, without hesitation.

“That’s a long time isn’t it?” Calvin asked. He thought it seemed like a long time even though he had only just started taking online courses at the core of a nursing degree.

Gina took a moment or two to answer before saying thoughtfully, “Maybe a day, you’ll come to find that medicine is as much a feeling as it is a science in some ways when it comes to things like this.”

Now it was Calvin’s turn to think. He knew that given the number of people who would rather not have contact with a medical system that was utterly given over to supporting the ‘man’ Gina was a well experienced GP and a not too bad ER doctor. She could do fairly complex surgery and her judgment was rarely hesitant to make a recommendation. “Would it be better for me to go to a regular hospital?”

The pause while Gina thought or considered was enough to tell Calvin that things were very bad indeed. Finally Gina said slowly, “I wish I could consult with a neurologist. I believe you’ll be okay, but this really is almost beyond the edge of my knowledge...”

“Who would be willing to go to jail to get me to the hospital? And that doesn’t include you big sis,” Calvin asked.

“I don’t know... , “ Gina said after a moment, then paused, “I’ll ask Hammer.”

“Not Hammer either,” Calvin said before Gina could put forth that as a possibility. He knew that without Hammer there to keep things humming along the little island of calm he’d won in the chaos of the barrio would collapse.

“Not me, and not Hammer, little sister you don’t make things easy, do you? But you’re right, you know most of Hammer’s crew better than me...” Gina told Calvin.

“I agree, maybe three finger Mack, he can steal any car that has ever been made ... Hammer would make sure he was hooked up while he was inside if he got caught, but if he got whatever car he used back to Snake’s chop shop he’d get away clean I think,” Calvin said slowly as he considered the people in Hammer’s organization.

“I’ll get with Hammer as soon as he is awake,” Gina said. Calvin heard her turn away and he spoke before she could leave, “Can I please get this fucking catheter out?”

“I want to leave it in until we get things organized to get you to the hospital,” Gina said as she continued to move away from Calvin’s bed.

Since his cock had finally gone soft Calvin tried to concentrate on the things he needed to think about. There was a larger than average chance that his parents would be contacted if he went into the hospital, he had a lot to worry about on that front, he had fifteen months until he was eighteen. The shit he figured was about to hit the fan. That worry chased itself around his brain until evidently exhaustion overcame him and he slipped into a restless sleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.