Scat and Incest Adventure - Cover

Scat and Incest Adventure

Copyright© 2019 by Fetishlover

Chapter 1: Varsha meets the Dragon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Varsha meets the Dragon - This story is only for the people who love scat fart pee spit incest and other fetishes like these. Varsha is a widow scat loving milf who loves her brother Manoj and this story is their adventure and a lot of sex...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW  

Manoj was repositioned into another sewage with his other friends. They all work either in their underwear or just naked as it’s hot down in the sewage and they’re all used to the shit and dirty stuff infact they seem to like it.

So being new to the place he doesn’t know much about he is searching for a place to live and while searching he grabs his eyes on a sexy women making food all sweaty and wearing a transparent Saree.

Manoj is watching her through the window and his mouth starts to water not as a reason of the food but of the delicious boobs and ass he is looking at. He has already imagined the lady in toilet with him both naked and his dick in her pussy and well you know...

He knocks the door and Varsha comes and opens it and as soon as she opens the door he smells the dirty sweaty odour from her as she hasn’t bathed in a long time.

Varsha for Manoj is like an Angel on earth ... well angel of shit to be precise...

“Excuse me ma’am sorry to disturb you but I’m really new to this place and I wanted a place to stay for a few days till I find some permanent place...”

Meanwhile in Varsha’s mind “ Mmmm this guy smells of shit and is so sweaty I bet he hasn’t bathed in like a month and judging by his dick all hard he’s been checking me out”

Varsha says that it’s what an incredible coincidence it is that she has been looking for a tenant and she found the lucky guy. She lets him in the house and closes the door. They Both have a flirty chat while Varsha is showing Manoj the house and where he can stay.

“Wow, you have a beautiful house just like you ma’am “ Manoj said in a lustful way...

Varsha replied “ Plz call me Varsha didi or just didi ... coz I’m like your sister and thanks for the compliment ... after my husband has gone this is all I have”

Manoj is staying on the terrace and he only wears his underwear.

At night Varsha brings food for him and she is in her nightie with red panties inside. She came and sat near Manoj and Manoj got up and said he’s gonna change in a sec but she said it’s ok she likes it this way coz it’s hot outside.

Before Manoj eats they have a chat about where he works and how he is single and while chatting they both get closer and closer.

Varsha asks Manoj if he has washed his hands yet. He replies that he hasn’t and she implies to feed him and she feeds him with her sexy soft hands which Manoj licks while eating and then she eats too. They both eat from the same plate. Then thy wash their hands and Manoj says” Didi don’t you feel alone without bhaiya ... How do you manage”

She replies “ It’s been hard for me and I have my needs too.”

They both sit back in the couch on the terrace and this time Varsha pretends that she has accidentally fallen in Manoj’s laps and sits in his laps. They both look in each other’s eyes and Manoj leans in for a kiss...

Varsha backs up and says that she’s feeling too hot and then removes her nightie and she is just in her bra and panty now. She sits back in Manoj’s laps and when she sat a big sound of purrrr ... pffffttt ... phusss comes. Manoj farted while she sat on his laps. They both look at each other and start to laugh. Manoj apologises for that big Didi says that she likes it actually. Manoj leans in for a kiss again and this time didi kisses him French style and now they’re both locked up in a saliva mix kiss lock which then continues till their faces have been totally covered with each other’s spit and their lips all red and a lot of moaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.