Scat and Incest Adventure - Cover

Scat and Incest Adventure

Copyright© 2019 by Fetishlover

Preface

Incest Sex Story: Preface - This story is only for the people who love scat fart pee spit incest and other fetishes like these. Varsha is a widow scat loving milf who loves her brother Manoj and this story is their adventure and a lot of sex...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW  

A short guide if you don’t know any Hindi

Bhai/Bhaiya=Brother

Didi=Sister

Manoj- A 30 year old horny bisexual guy who loves scat, farts, spit, pee and other nasty fetishes. He can have sex with anyone. But also there’s a romantic side of him. He works in the sewage and has fucked almost everyone he could convince. He likes to finger himself while farting and licking his own fart fingers.

He has a 10’ dick and bubbly ass too with some soft man boobs.

Varsha/Didi- She is a 32 year old bbw. She is the main milf in this story and as widow the horniest female. She has two kids Golu and Anju. She has chubby belly and big fat fluffy ass which can squeeze the cum out of anyone if she wants. She has DDDD boobs and a pink pussy with a red asshole like a pig she is. She is also into scat, farts, pee, spit and other fetishes like Manoj...

Sometimes she uses porn for relieving her lust as she can’t find any partner for her fetishes...

Golu- He is a 20 year old fat kid too. But he is a bit more girly and has a weeny dick. He doesn’t know anything about sex for some part of the story but he gets acquainted with well everything eventually for all he cares he doesn’t even like to fuck someone. He just loves the feeling of his ass getting ripped with a fat dick and farts coming out of his shitty black asshole while he gets to be the queen and get fucked hard.

Anju- She is a sweet 16 year old innocent girl with big boobs and pink pussy and a small red asshole who doesn’t know anything about sex but then after her encounter with the sex animal Manoj she gets pretty good at it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.