Spanking You - Cover

Spanking You

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: She's been waiting all day for me to give her what she wants... a good spanking!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

I arrived promptly at 6:00 pm, just as I said. One thing about me is that I am a stickler for time and keeping appointments – especially where a beautiful woman is concerned. A knock on your front door and you open it, your soft smiling face peeking out from around the door.

“Hi! C’mon in,” you tell me warmly. I come in and you take my coat, hanging it on the coat tree by the door. “Make yourself at home. Would you like a drink?” you ask me.

“Sure, thanks,” I respond and I walk into the living room, taking a seat on the couch. I take a look around while waiting for you. I appreciate your taste (but then I knew you had good taste already since we had been together for awhile now) as I scan the room.

“You have a lovely place,” I say as you enter the room. As you come over to hand me my drink, I get my first good look at you. Suddenly, the room disappears and my eyes fill with a new vision. Standing there directly in front of me, you look spectacular.

You are wearing your “skinny jeans” so tight they look almost painted on you. You have a skimpy cami top that is also cut embarrassingly short – I can see the bottom edge of your amazing tits under it and the top has a daring neckline that plunges down, giving me a wonderful view of your ample and obviously bra-less bust. You are wearing your six inch strappy stiletto CFM heels.

“You look amazing...” I say as I drink in your beauty. You have your makeup done to perfection too, just the way I like it with the dark night-time eye makeup blending to a shiny look closer to your brow. Your lips shine with the red lipstick you know I love. You have a slight blush to your cheeks, but I can’t tell if it’s makeup or from the compliment I paid you. It doesn’t matter, I am awestruck. You look beautiful, ready and eager for whatever it is I have planned to do with you.

I take the glasses from your hand and setting them down, I pull you down to the couch and closer to me. I softly kiss your lips, your cheek, ear lobes, give you several trailing kisses on your throat and neck, running my hands down your back to your ass. I hear you mewling as my kisses set fire to your desire, and I can feel your passion rising already.

“I have been waiting for this all day, my sweet,” I growl into your ear and I hear you moan softly in response. But you are in an awkward position, sitting there beside me, for me to continue. So I pull you over in front of me so you can straddle my lap. You sit down facing me and I put my arms around your waist, pulling you close again.

My hands find your ass and I begin to caress your tight firm cheeks while we kiss some more. I kiss your sweet lips as your breathing increases, working my way down your soft throat, over your collarbone (a hot spot for my kisses) and down your breastbone until I reach the valley between your delicious full breasts.

“Oooh,” you coo as I place hot kisses between your heaving mounds. I smile, seeing how responsive you are to what I am doing. I always liked how passionate you get and how easily it is to turn your fire into an inferno.

Seeing how receptive you are to my kisses, my demeanor and my voice changes. More forceful and demanding now, I tell you that I am in charge and I push you off my lap and onto the floor. I scoot forward in my seat a bit, then pull you back to a standing position by the hair.

“I think we’ll start off by getting that ass of yours warmed up,” I say. “Pull those jeans down out of the way and get over my knees.”

“Yes Sir,” you say, with a playful smirk. You pull your jeans just below your knees and get into position. Your manners and obedience pleases and encourages me. You drape yourself over my knees with your feet on the floor to my right side and your hands on the floor to my left. Your breasts are almost ready to spill out from the neck of your top as they hang over my left leg and your bare ass is presented perfectly for me.

“I see that you aren’t wearing any panties tonight ... very good,” I comment.

“No Sir ... I didn’t think panties would be necessary tonight,” you respond.

“You were correct, they would just be in the way already,” I say. We are all alone. No friends, family, no phone will interrupt me as I do what I want with you.

Your delicious ass is there, smooth and ready for me. I tell you it’s time for spanking; that you will be spanked until I’m satisfied as your Dom. That you will know I’m in control of you.

“Yes Sir,” you say, and I can hear the excitement coloring your voice. Your warm pussy seems ready and eager to be finger fucked, but I wait.

With your ass bare and upturned in front of me, I gently caress it for a moment, rubbing each cheek, softly moving my hand down slowly towards your pussy. I can tell you are getting aroused. I can smell your woman-scent and I can see the wetness beginning to seep from your pussy lips.

I run my fingers lower and deeper, softly brushing your labia, then take hold of your pussy lips, softly squeezing you there. You moan low, getting turned on and your pussy getting wetter. Your pussy and inner thighs feel nice and warm. I tell you to enjoy my caress, you will soon be spanked.

I know you will really feel the contrast when I start to spank your ass. But first, I want to make your ass cheeks feel even warmer than your pussy. I tell you I am going to begin your spanking and raise my hand, pause briefly, and smiling evilly as I see you tense as you wait for that first strike. We both wait, anticipating the first slap on your ass. As I see you begin to relax a bit, I bring my bare hand down with a firm smack on your pale, creamy flesh.

“Ohh!” you yelp, more in surprise than in pain. I marvel as the pink handprint emerges on your soft ass cheek. I repeat another swat to your other cheek and now you sport a pair of pink hands gripping your ass.

With your ass properly tattooed now, I begin the spanking in earnest. But I take my time spanking you – we have all night and I want to make this last. The sound of my strong hand spanking your buttocks is loud, even though I am not spanking terribly hard.

I pace myself, taking my time and pausing a moment between blows, making each slap on your ass felt completely, not just another slap of many light swats on your ass.

Every so often I will add a bit more force to one of my swats; spanking you harder, with a louder slap. Each time it is surprising for you and it causes you to yelp in protest. I don’t do it at a set time. I do it when I feel you need a harder slap, and each time it catches you off guard.

You are wiggling your ass a bit, and I see the sensations are getting intense for you. I am spanking your ass, alternating one cheek then the next, spanking you on and on, but taking my time, letting the burn set in good and checking your ass cheeks to see how pink they are.

You can’t believe what I’m doing to your ass, and I can tell it’s getting to be a lot for you. When you try to wiggle your ass like that, I know it’s getting intense.

You are starting to get a very lovely pink bottom. When it reaches a hot pink color, I stop. I know that we have reached the limit of what is defined as an erotic spanking. Anything further takes it into the punishment category and you didn’t do anything to deserve a punishment. I place my hand gently against your sweet, smooth ass cheeks, and feel the heat.

I take a finger and place it against your pussy lips. I knew you were already getting turned on and wet even before the spanking, and now you are thankful I stopped. I could tell that you were nearing an orgasm and I don’t want you to cum just yet. My finger slides against your pussy lips, and with that, I gently part them; feeling the wetness just inside.

Using that slippery warm wetness to push my finger into your pussy lips, I slide my finger right between them; add another finger and push them into your pussy lips. I rub your slit up and down, but not into your cunt. You moan involuntarily, pushing your heated ass upwards, coaxing me to enter you, but I don’t.

You are so turned on ... your pussy so wet and warm ... lovely. I briefly rub and pull on your clit, to let you know I like your wetness. You moan and spread your legs wider, opening yourself to my teasing caresses. You are so wet I can barely get a grasp and pinch your clit. I can tell the clit stimulation is making you even wetter ... such a good girl.

Then I start spanking you again. This time, however, I occasionally rub your swollen, sensitive clit as I hit your ass; making you wetter and more turned on. Making you moan and whimper as you enjoy the mixture of pain along with the pleasure.

I am thinking of how I want you to satisfy me, and what I want to do next. I stop spanking you and push you off my legs, unzipping my pants. You kneel in front of me, knowing what is coming next, and involuntarily, you lick your lips in eager anticipation.

I take my cock out of my pants, out of my underwear, and hold your head, “Ask for it,” I tell you.

“Please Sir, may I suck your cock?” you ask quickly.

“Oh come now, you can do better than that!” I say, with mock scorn. “Shall we try that again?”

“Please Sir, please let me suck your cock! I want to taste it, I want to please and pleasure you ... I want to serve you!” you say, this time with enthusiasm.

“That’s much better. I was beginning to think maybe you didn’t want this cock!” I tell you, letting go of your head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.