Getting Out of a Ticket - Cover

Getting Out of a Ticket

Copyright© 2019 by Redkissy

Chapter 2: A New Pet in the House

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Pet in the House - A woman gets pulled over and abused

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Zoophilia   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After I got home from being raped by the dog and policeman, I got into the shower and scrubbed my whole body especially my ass and pussy. I’m so sore and stretched out that I am having a hard time getting comfortable. I put on a pair of pajamas’ and crawled into bed.

For the next few days, I could not stop thinking about how the dog’s cock felt inside my pussy and his tongue licking me from hole to hole. Every time I thought about it, I got so horny that I had to relieve myself. I have a suction cup rubber cock with balls that I figured out how to get the whole thing in my pussy.

The first time I tried to get the balls inside me, it hurt so I backed off, but after resting for a minute, I put more lube on the dildo and was successful in getting it inside my pussy up to the suction cup. I couldn’t move, but having the balls inside me, felt like the dog’s knot.

I could not handle the discomfort any longer so pulled the dildo out. I laid on the bed rubbing my clit daydreaming about the dog giving myself an orgasm; once I got cleaned up, I decided to go to the local shelter to see what kind of dogs they had for adoption.

I was nervous looking for the right dog; I was looking around when someone came up behind and whispered in my ear “I see you got hooked on dog cock!” I jumped away and turned around. I was looking into the eyes of the cop who had his dog rape me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in shock. The policeman started laughing and replied, “The real question is what are you doing here?”

I turned around to walk away, and he grabbed my arm to stop me. “Hey, where are you going so fast?” He asked.

I squinted my eyes at him trying to pull my arm out of his grip, but he would not let go of me, and his eyebrow raised waiting for a reply. I finally told him “I do not want to be anywhere near you!” That just seemed to make him laugh. I looked at him oddly wondering what his problem is?

Then the cop surprised me by saying “You came here to find a dog, so let me help you?” He still held my arm as he steered me towards the dog cages.

He started talking and explaining the dogs to me “So what you are looking for is a big dog. Like a German Shepard, Doberman, or Great Dane.” He leaned into my ear again to whisper: “They make the best lovers because they can mount you easier and keep their back paws on the floor.”

I swallowed hard and turned my head from him, so he could not see my embarrassment; because that is why I was there.

We stopped in front of a cage; the dog was off to the side timid. The dog is a yellow lab with the saddest eyes. The dog was staring at me, and I knew that he was the dog for me. I squatted down in front of his door and started talking to him. I saw that there was a name tag on the door that read Charlie.

The cop stepped to the side so Charlie could concentrate on me alone. He very slowly walked over to me, when he got to the door, he nosed my hand. I petted him while talking to him letting him know that I was not going to hurt him.

The cop pulled out a set of keys unlocked and opened the door, Charlie nudged me under my chin and started licking my face. He made me smile as I looked up at the policeman.

“So, I see you have found a new friend.” He stated, I smiled and nodded my head yes. The cop grabbed a leash, clipped it on Charlie and led him out.

I looked at him oddly he laughed and stated: “I volunteer here once a month.” I shook my head laughing “Of course you do, and I pick this day to come here.” I replied still shaking my head.

We walked to the office to fill out the paperwork I am holding the leash while the cop started asking me questions. I was suspicious at first to tell the cop anything, but I wanted Charlie so, I said to him that my name is Chrissy and gave him all the other information he wanted.

I paid the fee to adopt Charlie and register him. I was given a bag of dog food, a dog dish and a license tag for his collar before we were able to leave.

As I turned around to leave the policeman stopped me, He told me his name is Dennis, and he would love to see me again.

I just looked at him in awe and amazement that he would think that I would want to see him after what he had done to me. I finally replied, “Sir, I hope that I never come across your path again!”

I left the office and went to my car. All I could think about was the smirk that Dennis had on his face when I told him that I did not want to see him again.

I got home with Charlie; I walked him around my house so he could feel comfortable. I set up his food and water dish in the kitchen. It was a beautiful day outside, so Charlie and I went out in the back yard to sit and get to know each other.

I am throwing a ball around, and Charlie loved it. I would watch him run away from me, and I could see his testicles bouncing as he ran. I was getting turned on by just watching him.

We went into the house; I am so horny that I went into my bedroom to masturbate. I am so used to being alone that I didn’t even think about closing my door. I stripped naked, grabbed my dildo and laid on my bed. I didn’t notice Charlie sitting on the floor next to my bed. I started rubbing my clit with the head of the dildo. Then I inserted the dildo, working it in and out. I started slow then got faster, I pulled the dildo out, and with my other hand, I spread my pussy lips apart. I slapped my clit with the dildo repeatedly as I squirted all over my hand.

I am laying on the bed with my eyes closed breathing hard, when I felt my bed shift, and Charlie crawled between my legs sniffing my pussy trying to find the smell. I laid there quiet to see what Charlie would do next.

He started licking my pussy with his tongue sliding inside my twat hole. It felt so good I sucked in my breath letting him do what he wants to me. He kept licking me for a few more minutes; then he crawled over me so that he was straddling me. He was bucking his hips wildly trying to find my pussy.

I grabbed a pillow propping it under my ass so my pussy is higher up for easier access for Charlie so he can reach me better.

Once I was in position Charlie tried finding me again, this time I grabbed his hard cock and guided him inside of me. Once he was in place, he started thrusting I could feel his knot grow; I got excited knowing that it will fit in my pussy.

Once Charlie knotted, I felt his cum gush into my pussy; he stood there for a few minutes then he turned around, so I am looking at his ass. It seemed like forever, but after twenty minutes his knot finally subsided enough for him to be able to pull out of me.

When he pulled out his watery cum ran out of my pussy down to my ass. Charlie laid on the bed licking his cock clean. Once he finished, he jumped off the bed and left my room.

I put my hand over my pussy, so no more of Charlie’s juice runs out of me before I got to the toilet. I cleaned myself up and got dressed again. I felt very content and very satisfied.

I went into the kitchen to make dinner, and the doorbell rang. I was not expecting anyone, so I was surprised when I opened the door to find Dennis standing there. I just stood there with my mouth open as he walked into my house.

“So how are you and Charlie getting along with each other?” Dennis asked me as he stopped in front of me and shut the door.

His question snapped me out of my stupor, and I got angry, “Why the hell are you here at my house?!”

Dennis just laughed at me putting his hands-on wall next to my head leaning in whispering in my ear, “I believe that you are pleased to see me and I know that I am delighted to see you if you know what I mean.” I swallowed hard and looked down at his crotch to see the bulge in his pants. I heard Charlie whine, so I looked over at him, he was sitting there with his head cocked to the side. I called out to him “It’s okay boy, I’m okay.” That didn’t seem to satisfy him, so Charlie walked over and maneuvered his way between Dennis and me.

Dennis looked at me with his eyebrow cocked up and stated “I see you have gotten yourself a protector. That’s good you don’t want just anyone coming into your home.”

I just stood there shaking my head as my hand reached down to rest it on top of Charlie’s head to reassure him that I am okay. I commented to Dennis “Can you please move your arms? I want to walk away from you now?”

At first, I didn’t think that he would move, but then he surprised me and stepped back. He started sniffing and asked me “Are you cooking something?”

“Oh, shit my dinner!” I ran off to the kitchen to pull my food out of the oven. I got it out before it burned. Dennis and Charlie followed me into the kitchen. Dennis leaned against the counter to see what I had made.

Then he had the nerve to tell me “That smells and looks good, I would love to join you for dinner. I am starving.”

I whipped my head towards him, and I responded “Seriously?! Why would I want you to stay here?”

Dennis laughed as he walked over to me then replied: “Because I turn you on and you want me to fuck you again.” He then leaned down kissing me hard and passionately on the lips. At first, I tried to move away from him, but he was persistent and a good kisser. I started returning the kiss.

He pulled away with a cocky grin and stated: “See I knew you wanted me.” I squinted my eyes at him and moved away to the refrigerator before I replied: “No I was nice. I didn’t want you to get your feelings hurt.” I see the laughter in his eyes before I turned to open the fridge door to get out a salad.

Dennis sat down at my table waiting for me to serve dinner. I shook my head and finally asked: “I am not getting rid of you, am I?” Dennis just smiled and said “Nope.”

I served us dinner and sat down at the table with him. It was an uncomfortable silence for a while until I finally put my fork down and asked him “Why did you let your dog rape me and then you did?” I had tears rolling down my cheek and shaking waiting for his answer.

It seems like he was not going to answer my question then finally he put his fork down and replied: “I don’t know, I have never done anything like that before.” I just kept looking at him to continue. Which he did “When I leaned into your car and smelled your scent, I got instantly turned on, so when I got the dog out, it was just a formality, and I wanted to have some fun with you. But he got turned on by you also, and I wanted to see how far you would go.”

I sputtered out “How far I would go?! You were threatening me, so I felt I had no choice!” Charlie walked over and sat by me seeing that I was getting agitated. I put my hand on his head again, and it calmed me down.

Dennis continued telling me why he did what he did to me “When I saw my dog fucking you, I got so hard that when he got finished, and I had to have you right then.” Dennis paused for a minute then continued “After I left, I felt guilty as hell for what I did to you. I wanted to find you and tell you that I am truly sorry.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.