Casting

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2019 by realoldbill

Science Fiction Sex Story: In an alternate history, we lost WWII, and girls are paying

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Alternate History   Rough   Size   .

I walked with the fat captain through the lower area of the loading docks where there were girls and women tied to almost every post. ‘Discards,” he called them, “ready for the scrap heap, for Gravelly Point.” He laughed.

At the end of the dark area a large dumptruck had been backed in and as I watched, girls were being led there, turned about and shot in the back of the head. Their bodies thumped into the truck bed.

“Typical end of the line,” said the captain. “Most of these sluts are damaged in some way. You can have as many as you want for ten marks each, three for twenty-five.”

“What’s that group?” I asked pointing at a line of young females who had been roped together.

He chuckled. “Hunting party. Every weekend, if the weather’s decent, they hunt on the island, Analostan, out in the Potomac.”

I nodded.

“Went only once. Saw a lovely little blonde being torn apart by a pack of dogs. Too much for me.” The popping and thumping of girls being shot continued. It was the third year of our occupation of the D.C. area and strange things had become normal.

“I’ll take that redhead,” I said as we stood before a lovely girl with a bruised face. He put my tag on her.

“And that tall blonde. What’s wrong with her?”

‘Probably uncooperative,” he said tagging her.

A group of five walked past, hands roped behind them. The captain smiled. “Birthday party, the colonel’s boy’s sixteen. None of them with survive it. See that big bunch over there getting in the bus, targets, that’s what they are. Going to archery in the plaza for some visiting big shot.”

We walked on and I tried not to think about bows and arrows, especially the arrows.

I lifted a blonde girl’s chin, saw she was lovely and had her tagged.

“Smart man,” said the smarmy captain, holding out his hand. “Twenty-five, please.”

A van pulled up and several girls were loaded as the killing continued on the end of the ramp.

“There go the ponies,” said the captain. “General Schultz is trying to train a stable full, uses up a dozen a month I think.”

I fetched my car, loaded my three wearing just their shifts and plastic handcuffs and drove to my plant.

The camera crew was happy to see me and the floor had been cleaned after the last scene, one in which the still-living girl was eviscerated and her guts dragged out for the dogs.

“Let’s start with the redhead. Get a costume on her and put the two blondes in night clothes, black ones please, the smaller the better.

The lovely redhead, still wearing only her ragged shift, stumbled onto the sound stage, and two of my uniformed Martians grabbed her, tore off her garment and began double teaming her with their outsized artificial sex organs. She screamed wonderfully as they assaulted her, and I had a camera dolly in to see her immature vulva being ripped apart by the knobby weapon. Her body was still bleeding when she was dragged away, and I suspected some of the boys got use her before she died, perhaps even afterward for they were a nasty crew.

We set up the next scene, a fancy bedroom for the two blondes and I went over the script with the well-hung boys who were going to enjoy them.

The movie was called “Invaders From Mars,” and is just a series of rapes and killings with very little story and cheap special effects. The heroes were, of course, good Germans, and the villains were ten feet tall, masked and hugely endowed.

We have won the war and I was helping to reap the benefits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.