Reputation

by CharlieWasHere

Copyright© 2019 by CharlieWasHere

Erotica Sex Story: A coed oversteps her college instructor's boundaries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   .

On some afternoon, at some college campus, inside some gymnasium, a class of students stood on colorful yoga mats in a shallow lunge, arms extended in front and behind.

“Now,” the instructor bellowed, “We’ll be transitioning into the Triangle pose.” He got ready himself; all eyes were on him. “Simply lean forward and place your front hand on your front ankle. Like this,” he contorted sideways and reached towards the sky. “Don’t forget to breathe,” he added. A tall, lanky fellow tumbled on his side, arms and legs flailing as he did so. “Careful Dave, don’t hurt yourself, it’s just yoga.” He went over to help his student back up and looked around at the others. “Good Janelle, I see you’re already more flexible from last week.”

“How’s this Mr. March?” Allison asked.

March mentally rolled his eyes, knowing full well she was fine. Ever since the beginning of the semester, she used whatever excuse she could to get him to pay attention to her. “Lookin’ good.” He said, giving a thumbs up.

“You think you could help me? I feel like I’m going to fall over.” her voice had that coy inflection to it.

“If you fall over, just roll with it, like Dave did.”

The other students laughed from down under. They seemed to sense this charade as well. If the boys weren’t crowding around her at the start of class, the girls were giggling along as she did her best to seduce March into some kind of compromising position. Truthfully, he was sick of it. One more final exam and he could be free of this succubus in training. Rumor had it, she seduced her last health professor into sleeping with her and he ended up getting a divorce over the affair.

His watch timer beeped. “Okay everybody, five minutes left. Let’s get into lotus pose and take a few minutes to meditate.” The students all sat down, legs crossed, eyes closed. March sat too, attempting to wipe last week’s image of Allison swaying her ass at him in Downward-Facing Dog. He nearly kicked her out for the indecency.

He opened his eyes to observe and noticed Allison looking at him with a half smile on her lips. He stared with a blank expression and watched as she licked her lips from one side to the other. His brow furrowed; she seemed to be enjoying this game of temptation. His watch timer beeped again. “Okay everyone, that’s it for today. Don’t forget the final exam is next Tuesday. Bring a number two pencil if you can!”

All the students left. All except for Allison that is. She stayed seated, eyes locked as the others rolled up their mats and grabbed their water bottles. March rose, chest heaving with an anger ready to boil over. He remained composed though and walked over to the stereo system to retrieve the meditation CD.

Allison walked over too, stretching her arms high above her head and pushing her hip out to the side. When March turned around, she was in front of him playing with her ponytail.

“Can I help you Allison?” he asked, zipping the CD in his gym bag.

“Yeah, I was wondering if the showers were still open?” She bit her lip and eyed him up and down.

“Open ‘til 10PM, same as always.” He started wheeling the system to the storage closet.

She followed behind, a confidant spring in her step. “I was also wondering, if you wanted to shower too? Together maybe?” She ran a finger along his bicep, but he pushed her hand away.

“Shouldn’t you go study or something?” He pushed some plastic nets out of the way and tossed a few lacrosse sticks in the back.

“Well, considering I’ve aced all the tests so far, I don’t see why. Come on,” she coaxed, “it’s just one shower.”

He locked the door and faced her. “Miss Caradine, I’m tired of this little ... game you keep trying to play.”

“Maybe if you’d play along you’d learn to love it.” She leaned in as if to kiss him.

March sidestepped and headed for the exit. “Goodnight Allison.” he said without looking back.

She huffed and sighed, more determined than before to sleep with him. Next Tuesday, all the students filled out their tests and handed them in, some shaking hands as they said goodbye. Allison stayed until the very last minute, twiddling her pencil as she ogled him behind the desk.

“Five minutes left Allison, you better hurry up and finish.” March said.

“Oh I finished two and a half hours ago.” She pushed her test across the table. “I just wanted to make sure we were completely alone.”

March rolled his eyes, visibly this time. “Miss Caradine, you need to leave. Now.” He got up from his chair and held the door open.

She got up and sauntered her way over to him. She licked her lips and delicately bit the eraser on her pencil. March resisted the urge to shout at her, instead he inhaled, held it, then released. “What do you want Miss Caradine.”

She rubbed the outside of his khakis and cooed, “I just want to get to know you better.” He stared blankly again and felt a heat rise in his gut. “And from the hardness in your pants, it feels like you wanna get to know me better too.”

“Physiological response to external stimuli is not the same as arousal.”

“That’s not what all the other guys say.” She smiled and squeezed.

“Why are you trying so hard?”

“Why not?” She slung her arms around his neck and inched closer. “Besides, I like the fact that we’re the same height, it means I can stare into those deep brown eyes of yours.” She stuck her tongue out and flicked it over his lips.

March looked over at his desk. “You know, there’s this yoga pose I wanna teach you.”

“Oh yeah?” she grinned.

“Yeah,” he said, breaking free of her embrace and pulling out a yoga mat beneath his desk. He rolled the mat out at the back of the classroom and beckoned her over. She practically skipped. “Back towards the wall.” She turned and faced him, “It’s called the Seiza Pose. All you gotta do, is kneel on the floor.”

Allison did. “Like this?” she said with a wide smile on her face.

“Just like that.” March loosened his tie. He unbuttoned his dress shirt and folded it in half then draped it over a chair, doing the same with the tie.

She undid his belt buckle and hooked her fingers into his boxer briefs. “God Mr. March, you have thighs like tree trunks.” She ran her hands over them as his trousers lowered.

“Yup. Never skip leg day.” He watched as she pulled his waistband down, down, down until his penis was free and hanging in front of her face. He saw her eyes widen a bit as she mouthed the words, “oh my god.”

“I knew gay men had bigger penises, but I never knew this big.”

“W-hold on a second,” he said, “You think I’m gay?”

“Well yeah, everyone does.” she eased back on her feet. When he continued to look at her confused, she explained, “You never talk about a girlfriend or a wife, you’re always very well groomed, and I mean, you teach yoga.”

“I teach yoga because it’s easy and relaxing.”

“Whatever. You’re not the first guy I’ve turned.” She bit her lip and held his shaft in her hand. “Plus, you never seem to get excited around girls.” She placed her lips around the tip and gently sucked. “Even when their asses are in the air.”

“It’s called self-control Miss Caradine.”

“Whatever you say Mr. March.”

Allison ran her tongue out at the base of his cock and licked back and forth. She cradled his balls with her other hand and proceeded to engulf his dick in her mouth. She looked at his shoulders and wondered what his skin felt like under that tight undershirt. “Mmm,” her voice vibrated, “you’re a grower too.” She moved her tongue around his member and looked up at his sober face. “Cheer up Mr. March.”

“Straighten your back.” He said.

“Really Mr. March? I’m sucking your dick and you’re thinking about yoga?”

“I care about proper form. So straighten your back.” She exhaled through her nose and corrected her posture.

“Good.”

As soon as she placed her lips around his tip, he thrust all the way in and rammed her against the wall. Allison gagged and gurgled on his cock, trying to push against his thighs. He held her there until she started hitting against them. When he let off, she gasped and wiped slobber from her mouth.

“What the hell!” she stood up and headed for the door. “You know what, fuck this, I’m leaving.” March caught up and closed the door over her shoulder. He hooked his hand around the front of her neck and pulled her into his frame.

“You’re not dismissed yet,” he spoke into her ear. He rotated her body and she crashed onto the floor. He locked the door and pulled the shade down over the window.

A panic hit Allison like a tidal wave as she looked for an alternate exit. Finding none, she scrambled to her feet and tried to play innocent. “Ha ha ha, very funny Mr. March. I’d like to leave now.” She noticed his throbbing erection tucked neatly in his trousers again.

“You said you wanted to get to know me better. In fact, you were very enthusiastic about it.” He approached her like a lion sneaking up on a gazelle.

“I got to know you just fine. I don’t like how rough you are.” She slowly backed up.

“Really? None of those boys you fucked were rough in the slightest?”

“Well yeah, but not like that! You nearly choked me to death.”

“Oh that?” he chuckled, “That was nothing,” he said, his voice settling back down.

Allison had backed up all the way in front of his desk by the wall. He kept edging forward, so she tried a different approach. “Okay, look I’m sorry I pushed so hard to get you to sleep with me. Can we just forget this?” Her voice was loud, but desperate. He smirked and shook his head no. She tried a different approach. “I’ll scream. Come any closer and I swear to god I’ll scream.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.