Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 35: Allyn Gets Busted Babysitting Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Allyn Gets Busted Babysitting Amber - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Alan pressed his ear against the basement door and massaged his cock through his jeans. What’s going on down there? I know that chick is naked ... I want to see ... I know her ... Her name is Amber Anderson ... She goes to my college ... He suddenly stepped back from the door. The sound of footsteps on the staircase came from below. Holy shit! They’re coming up! He raced down the hallway and jumped onto the couch. Grabbing the remote control, he began flipping through the channels. He looked over his shoulder as Barbara and Madison entered the living room. “Hey, gals. Where have you been?” He glanced back at the television.

Madison gave him a hard look and walked into the kitchen. Barbara picked her wine glass up from the table and smiled. “What have you been doing, Alan?”, she asked.

Alan looked up at Barbara, innocently. “Watching television. Being bored.” He took a drink of lemonade.

Barbara smiled at him. “You haven’t been listening at the basement door?”

Alan looked incredulous. “What the fuck? Why would I be listening at the door? What for?”

Barbara nodded. “Are you sure, Alan?” She took a sip of wine. “Are you lying to me?” She raised an eyebrow.

Madison walked back into the living room and stood with her hands on her hips. “Of course he’s lying, Mother. You and I both know he was listening. In fact, he was probably jerking himself off. He’s a freaking pervert.”

Barbara walked over to the couch and looked down at Alan. “Is that true, young man? Were you wanking yourself at the basement door while Madison and I attended to Amber’s discipline?”

Alan blushed. “Hell no! I was watching television. Why are you brow beating me?” He took a long swallow of lemonade. He glanced nervously from Madison to Barbara.

Madison smirked and walked over, standing next to Barbara. “Really, Alan? Really? You weren’t playing with yourself?” Both women looked down at Alan.

Alan sat up. “Look, Madison ... I don’t know what’s gotten up your ass but I was just sitting here on the couch waiting for you. Okay?” He shrugged up at her.

Madison smiled. “Okay. Prove it. Unbutton your jeans and take your penis out. If it’s soft then I owe you an apology. If it’s hard ... well ... then we’ll know...” She smiled.

Alan looked away. “Stop it, Madison. This is silly.” He looked over at the television. Stop it ... I’m hard...

Madison looked up at Barbara. “I think he was jerking off, Mother. He was listening at the door and wacking off...”, she said with disgust.

Barbara walked around the couch and sat down next to Alan. She placed a hand on his thigh. “My daughter is angry with you, Alan. She thinks you were acting perverted. You can prove her wrong.” She suddenly grasped his crotch. He’s hard ... he was masturbating ... She repressed a smile as she realized he had an erection. Busted.

Madison looked down at Alan. “Unbutton your jeans. Show us your penis, you little pervert.”

Alan blushed as he looked up at Madison. “Stop it. This is stupid.” He shifted uncomfortably.

Barbara rubbed her hand over Alan’s thigh. “Madison is angry. And, from what I see, she has a right to be angry.” She tapped the button on his jeans. “Open your pants, boy. Let us have a look at you.” Let me see your hard cock...

Alan felt his face reddening as he slowly unfastened his jeans and lowered the zipper. He looked up at Madison. “This is stupid, honey. I wasn’t doing anything wrong...”

Madison smirked. “Okay. Prove it. Lower your underwear. Let us see...” Pervert. Getting all hard for Tiny Tits...

Alan slowly pushed his underwear down. His penis immediately sprung up. Fully erect. He sighed and looked away. Damn it...

Both women stared down at Alan’s erection.

Madison stepped back. “See, Mother? He’s all hard ... he was jerking off!” She frowned.

Barbara stared down at Alan’s erect cock. “Were you playing with yourself at the basement door, Alan?” She gave the head of his penis a quick thump causing him to jump. “Well? Tell the truth, young man.”

Alan covered himself with his hands and leaned forward on the couch. “No. I wasn’t doing anything. I was watching television ... that’s it...”

Madison looked at Barbara. “He’s lying, mother.” She looked down at Alan. “You were jerking your little dick...” Her eyes narrowed with anger. “You were playing with yourself and thinking about Tiny Tits. You disgust me!”

Barbara held her hand up, silencing Madison. “It’s okay, dear. I’ve told you before, all men are perverts and have no self control.” She glanced down at Alan’s cock. Cute penis ... well shaped ... young cock ... She gently patted Alan’s thigh.

Madison turned her back and held a hand on her hip. “I don’t even want to look at him, Mother. He’s a pervert. He needs to leave!”

Alan’s face flushed as he felt Barbara’s hand on his thigh. He stared up at Madison’s back. “Please, honey babe. I’m sorry ... I wasn’t...”

Madison shook her head. “Make him leave, mother. I’m done with him!” She shook her head. “Make him go away. I’m done!”

Barbara smiled. “Okay, Madison. If that’s what you want.” She glanced down between Alan’s legs. “However, I didn’t see his car out front when I pulled up...” Thankfully...

Madison tapped her foot impatiently. “Screw him! Make him walk home. The nerve! How could he be jacking off and thinking about that bitch? I’m pretty! He doesn’t need her! Make him leave!”, Madison said with a sneer.

Barbara stood up from the couch and picked up her keys. “Okay. But, I’ll have to take him home, darling. We can’t having him walking around town like this.” She glanced down at Alan. Nice penis...

Madison shrugged. “Whatever. I just want him gone, mother. I’m done with him. Make him go away.” I hate him...

Barbara grabbed Alan’s arm and pulled him to his feet. She looked over at Madison. “Okay. I’ll take him home. But, it is your responsibility to keep an eye on Tiny Tits. Make sure she doesn’t try to get away ... Are you up for babysitting, sweetie?”

Madison nodded. Hell yes. I’ll watch that little bitch...

Barbara pulled Alan towards the front door. “Come along, young man. Let’s take you home.”, She glanced down at his erection. Dirty boy...

Alan reached for his jeans which had fallen to his ankles. Barbara pulled him forward. “Leave them down, boy. They’re coming off in the car anyway. You’re going to masturbate on the way to your house ... while I watch. I can’t have you running around like this. I need to make sure you have taken care of your male urges.” She yanked his arm. “Move it, child!” Barbara glanced over her shoulder at Madison as she closed the front door. “Keep an eye on Tiny Tits, sweetie. She’s your responsibility.” She closed the door behind herself and turned her attention to Alan.


Madison listened as the front door closed. Mother is going to punish him ... make him masturbate ... probably give him a spanking ... She sighed. Good! Fuck him! The little pervert! Looking at Tiny Tits when he has me! Little bastard! She walked over to the hallway and looked at the basement door. Tiny Tits ... down there. She walked over and sat down on the couch. Grabbing the remote control, she flipped through the channels. Nothing good on ... all boring stuff ... She glanced over her shoulder at the basement door. Tiny Tits is down there. In the chair ... learning her lesson ... She frowned. That bitch seduced my boyfriend ... I hate her ... She rubbed her palms together. I’m going to fuck her ... Make her pay ... Mother is out ... I’m in charge...

Madison jumped up and stormed down the hallway. Her eyes focused with hatred on the basement door. She giggled. I’m in charge ... Tiny Tits is going to pay ... Her beautiful face contorted in anger.


Amber felt drool running down her chin as she struggled against the ball gag in her mouth. She shook her head violently, trying to shake the thick hood off her head. It’s dark in here ... I’m in the basement ... it stinks ... She heard something rustling in the far corner. Her heart raced ... Something’s in here ... in the dark ... with me ... She blinked. I need Ross ... Where are you, lover? Rescue me! She strained against the chains which held her wrists and ankles firmly in place. Where did they put my clothes? I’m naked ... There are dildos inside me ... Suddenly, she paused and listened. She heard the bolt on the door upstairs being unlatched. She listened as the door was opened. Footsteps came down the staircase. OMG ... She tried to form words over the ball gag. “Umpfh ... Urgh...” She pushed on the gag with her tongue. Take it out...

The lights came on. Amber blinked rapidly as she watched the light flooding through the fabric of the hood which covered her head. She turned slowly, following the sound of the footsteps on the cement floor. Who’s there? Who is it? She trembled as she heard someone sorting through the items on the table. What’s going on? Suddenly, there was a sharp blow to her bare stomach. She gasped as the air drained from her lungs. She coughed and tried to regain her breath. The fist hit her tummy again. Tears started in her eyes. I can’t breathe...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.