Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 34: Searching for Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Searching for Amber - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Ross stared over at Officer Conner. “So, what are you saying, officer? Can’t you start a search?”

The policeman looked down at his notes and shook his head. “I’m afraid not, son. Amber is nineteen years old and she’s free to go where she wishes. Plus, you’re not immediate family.” He flipped his notepad shut. “You say she left with a lady you didn’t recognize ... then, she called and said she was staying out overnight, right?”, he asked.

Ross nodded. “Yeah ... but, that’s not like Amber ... she wouldn’t just call and say she wasn’t coming home. Something’s wrong.”

Officer Conner shook his head. “You might think that. But, to me it just sounds like a young girl having fun with a new friend. Women are strange, son. Get used to it.” He slapped Ross on the shoulder and stood up from the couch and walked to the front door. “Listen, kid. If Amber doesn’t show back up in the next 48 hours, give us another call. Until then, I’m afraid there’s nothing we can do.” He produced a small card. “Here’s my number.”

Ross yanked the card from the officer’s hand. “Fine. Thanks for nothing.” He watched as the policeman walked away. Useless bastards...

Ross closed the front door and picked up his phone. He dialed Amber’s number again ... for the 100th time ... where are you, babe? He listened as the phone went straight to voice mail.


Officer Sam Conner opened the door and stepped into his squad car. He picked up his blackberry and hit the speed dial. He listened to the ring tone.

“Hello? Yeah, Winston. It’s me, Sam. What’s up?” He glanced down at his notepad.

“What’s up, Sam?”, Winston replied.

“Look, brother. I’ve got a little issue a want to share with you. You ever heard the name Amber Anderson?”, Sam asked.

There was a pause. “Yeah, I know the name.”, Winston said. “Why? What’s up?”

Sam looked down at his notes. “Is she one of your girls?”

“Maybe. What’s going on, Sam?”, Winston replied.

Sam looked up at the apartments. “Look, bro. I just did an interview with a kid named Ross. He says he’s Amber’s boyfriend and they live together. I guess Amber’s missing or some shit. He described a lady Amber left with this morning ... the description sounds a lot like Barbara. Are you two up to something?”

Winston laughed. “When am I not up to something, Sam?”

Sam smiled. “Rarely ... if ever.”

Winston continued. “Look, Sammy ... I appreciate the heads up. Just keep me informed. Okay? By the way, what is Ross’s last name?”

Sam glanced down at his notepad. “Wilson. Ross Wilson. He’s twenty years old. He’s got quite the smart mouth.”

Winston chuckled. “Don’t all kids these days, Sam? Thanks again.”

Sam caught Winston just before he hung up. “Look, man. The kid gave me Amber’s description. Blonde ... nineteen ... excreta, excreta ... She sounds nice.”

Winston laughed. “You’ll get some from her, Sam. Be patient. I owe you.”

“Damn right.”, Sam said. He hung up the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.