Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 33: Inspected and Fucked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Inspected and Fucked - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree hurried across the living room and into the hallway. She glanced over her shoulder as Winston sat back down on the couch. He looked up at her and winked. “Get moving, Fuck Toy. Get all nice and clean.” He smiled and lit a cigarette. She shivered. Get out of my apartment...

Aubree quickly walked towards the bathroom. She closed the door behind herself and stood silently. She listened. She heard the television in the living room. He’s in my apartment ... watching television ... like he owns the place ... She shook slightly. Suddenly, Winston’s voice boomed throughout the apartment. “Get cleaned up, girl! Hurry up! I want to hear water running!”

Aubree quickly opened the shower curtain and turned on the faucet. Water running ... She backed away from the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She was shocked at her own reflection. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her hair was matted and tangled ... her clothes looked crumpled and dirty. She backed against the wall. What’s happening to me? Who am I??? Her mind raced. I’m Fuck Toy ... I’m loosing it ... Fuck Toy...

She fumbled at the medicine cabinet. I need eye drops ... my eyes are red ... gross ... She held her hand over her tummy. I feel sick...

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the bathroom door. Aubree turned quickly. She held her hands on the doorknob. Stay out ... I should lock the door ... Darn it! Why didn’t I lock the door? She looked up. “What?”, she blurted out at the door.

Winston’s voice came back from the hallway. “Are you naked? Are you washing yourself, little girl?”

Aubree went numb. Her fingers fumbled with the button on her jeans. She kicked off her sandals. “Yes ... yes ... I’m bathing ... getting clean...” She pushed her jeans down her legs.

Winston opened the door. He stuck his head into the bathroom. His eyes drank in the young teen as she backed away, tripping over her jeans. He smiled. “It doesn’t look like you’re getting clean, baby girl. Do you need my help?” He licked his lips as his eyes traveled over the half nude teenager.

Aubree shook her head adamantly. “No. I’m okay ... I’m fine...” She bent forward, cupping her hands over her panties. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. “I’m okay ... I’m getting clean...” Go away ... please...

Winston frowned. He looked at the teenager with her jeans around her ankles. “I don’t know, little girl...” He shook his head, disapprovingly. “I don’t know...”

Aubree’s hair fell over her face as she shrank away. She looked up at him through her long eyelashes. “I’m fine, sir. Please ... trust me...” She clenched her bare toes. Dolphins...

Winston smiled. Stupid, ignorant bitch ... just like all girls ... dumb and indecisive ... Ready to be told what to do ... Good for one thing ... He nodded at her. “Okay. Fine ... get your clothes off and get cleaned up. Don’t make me have to come back in here.” He looked over at the shower and pointed. “I want you in the tub getting clean and I mean fast. If I have to come back in here again, I’m going to bend you over my knee for a good hard spanking followed by a butt fucking.” He paused and stared at the trembling girl. “Do you hear me, Fuck Toy?”

Aubree nodded. She felt like crying but had no tears left. Fuck Toy ... He’s going to put his thing in my butt again... “Yes, sir. I hear you.” She watched as Winston closed the door. Her heart raced. She quickly lowered her panties and stepped out of them. Pulling off her shirt and bra, she stepped into the shower and let the warm water rush over her aching body. I’m so tired ... She held her hair under the shower head and felt the warm water cascading down her body. I need sleep ... real sleep ... She cupped water in her hands and splashed it on her face. The shower felt good. Washing away the dirt and filth ... She bent forward and allowed the spray to wash over her bottom. Fuck Toy ... getting clean ... Suddenly, the tears came again. Aubree wept like a child.


Winston sat on the couch, aimlessly flipping through the television channels. He took a long drag on his smoke and listened to the water running in the bathroom. Idiot girl ... stupid bitch ... like all girls ... dumb fucks ... He flipped his ash on the floor. He produced a phone from his pocket and looked down at the screen. Barbara ... that fucking whore ... He hit the speed dial and listened as the call went through. Bitch...

“Hello, Winston.”, Barbara’s voice came back from the other end.

Winston shifted on the couch. “You fucking bitch. What did you say to Black?”

There was a long pause. Then, Barbara spoke, “Whatever do you mean, Winston?”

Winston stood up. The blood rushed to his cheeks. “What did you tell Black, you devious whore?” He walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I need a beer...

“What would I say to Black, darling?”, Barbara asked. “Why are you asking that question?”

Winston slammed the refrigerator door. No beer... “Look, you bitch. I talked with Black. I know everything.”

Barbara laughed on the other end of the phone. “Don’t jump to conclusions, Winston. You always make rash decisions. Calm down. You have no self control.”

Winston pounded his fist on the counter. “Fuck you! What did you say to him?”

There was a long silence. Then, Barbara continued. “You are making me angry, Winston. I don’t think I like the tone of your voice. I can’t talk right now ... I’m dealing with Amber ... By the way, she has a very cute body. I will enjoy fucking her later.” She hung up.

Winston listened to the line go dead. He leaned back against the wall and exhaled deeply. That devious little whore ... that devious little bitch! He pounded on the wall and screamed with rage. “FUCKING BITCH!!!”


Aubree jumped in the shower as she heard the pounding on the wall. Oh no ... What’s going on? She quickly turned off the faucet and stood in the tub, dripping water. Holy smoke ... What is he angry about? She cringed as she listened to Winston screaming in the kitchen. I’m in trouble now ... Fuck Toy ... She slowly stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She dried her hair and body and wrapped the towel around her midsection. She looked over at the door. I don’t want to go out there ... She shook with fear. I didn’t do anything wrong ... why is he angry?


Winston felt the blood pumping in his temples. That fucking bitch will pay ... I’ll get even with Barbara if it’s the last thing I do ... He lit another cigarette. I need a beer ... Suddenly, he heard the water shut off in the bathroom. Aubree ... I’m going to punish that cunt ... It’ll make me feel better ... she deserves it anyway ... He walked out of the kitchen. The cigarette hung from his lower lip as he approached the bathroom door. He beat on the closed door with a clenched fist. “Get out here, Fuck Toy! Now!” He stepped back from the door. “Hurry up!”

Aubree shivered as she looked at the bathroom door and listened to Winston shouting in the hallway. Why is he mad? I didn’t do anything wrong ... She heard Winston pounding on the door again. His voice was harsh with anger. She stepped back and clenched her bare toes. Oh my god ... She reluctantly stepped towards the door. Turning the doorknob, she peeked out into the hallway. Her heart fluttered with fear. Dolphins ... swimming free ... Water dripped from her hair.

Winston sneered with anger as Aubree opened the bathroom door. He was amused to see the wet teenager peeking from around the corner of the door. What the fuck? He stepped forward and shoved the door opened. “Get out here, Fuck Toy!”

Aubree jumped back as Winston thrust the door ajar. She retreated to the sink, holding the towel over herself. “Please, sir ... don’t be angry ... I’m sorry...” What did I do???

Winston stood in the doorway, glaring down at Aubree. “What did I tell you about the towel, girl?” Get naked.

Aubree held one hand over her stomach and lifted the other one in defense. Don’t hit me! Please!

Winston stepped into the bathroom. He grabbed Aubree’s towel and yanked it off, casting it into the hallway. “You stupid little cunt! What did I tell you?” He stepped close to the trembling teen. “What did I tell you about wearing a towel, Fuck Toy?” He gave her a hard slap.

Aubree fell to the ground, weeping. Please don’t hit me ... dolphins...

Winston grabbed her wet hair, pulling her to her feet. “You stupid, bitch. Why can’t you listen? Are all girls stupid?” He shook her head violently, making her teeth chatter. “Fucking bitch!” He slapped her.

Aubree wept uncontrollably. “Please ... please ... I’m sorry ... don’t beat me ... please...” Tears ran down her cheeks. Stop hitting me...

Winton stepped back. His glazed eyes cleared. He stared down at Aubree. I’m beating her like I want to beat Barbara ... He rubbed his palms together. Got to pull it together ... He smiled. “Get up, Fuck Toy.” He watched as the teenager stood up. Water dripped down her naked body. Tears ran down her cheeks. So sexy ... cute little girl ... little baby...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.