Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 28: The Doctor is In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Doctor is In - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree lay on the cold mattress, shivering. She thought of the horrible things dean Smith had done to her the night before. Her heart raced with anger and fear. After Smith had finished with her, Juan had appeared and led her back to her room ... my prison cell ... Fuck Toy ... Juan had allowed her to put her pajamas back on, but he had given her no underclothes or blanket. He had merely shoved onto the bare mattress and laughed at her pleas. As he closed the heavy door, the lights had gone out leaving her alone in total darkness.

Aubree tried to figure out how much time had passed since Juan had closed the door and left her in the cold blackness ... An hour? Three hours? She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. She curled up into a ball, pulling her knees into a fetal position in a futile attempt to get warm. She squeezed her big toes. I just want to go home ... how did I let myself get into this? Everyday I sink deeper and deeper ... past the point of return ... I’m nothing but Fuck Toy now ... a slave to these evil men ... what would Momma and Daddy think? Suddenly, Aubree leapt to her feet. Her fists balled in anger. The floor was cold on her bare feet as she walked slowly across the room. Holding her hands in front of her, she located the wall and moved along the wall line until she felt the heavy door beneath her fingertips. She pounded on the door with her fists. “LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!”, she screamed. She continued pounding on the door and screaming until her voice became hoarse. She sank slowly to her knees and leaned against the door. “let me out ... please ... I want to go home...” Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Time seemed to stand still as she leaned against the door. There was no sound, no light. Only cold blackness. She had no idea what time it was or even if it was day or night. She was completely alone. She squeezed her big toes and chewed her bottom lip. Eventually, she fell into a troubled sleep. Dolphins swimming free...


Aubree awoke suddenly as the bolt on the door was unlatched. The sound was loud in the still darkness. She jumped to her feet and backed away from the doorway, holding her arms over her breasts. As the door was opened, she squinted into the bright light. It’s daytime ... She noticed the silhouette of Juan as he stood in the doorway. “Good morning, little American whore.” He stepped into the room and threw a bundle of clothes at her feet. “Get your pajamas off and get dressed, tramp. Dean Smith is waiting for you downstairs.” He smiled. Tome sus pijamas fuera, niña estúpida. Déjeme ver su cuerpo.

Aubree looked up at him and wiped her nose. She knelt down and sifted through the pile of clothing on the floor. There was a simple white pair of panties and white bra. A plaid skirt and white button up shirt along with a pair of white ankle socks and black shoes completed the outfit. A schoolgirl outfit ... like some catholic schoolgirl or something ... She sniffed and looked up at Juan. “Okay. Give me a minute to change.”

Juan laughed. “You change now. Right here. While I watch.” He snapped his fingers. “Get the pajamas off or I’ll have to take them off for you.” He stepped towards her. “It’s your choice.” Déjame ver tu cuerpo sexy otra vez. His eyes fell down to the front of the girl’s pajama top. “I want to see your tits, bitch.”

Aubree slowly unbuttoned her pajama top and eased it from her shoulders. She stared down at her bare toes, avoiding Juan’s leering gaze. She reached for the bra on the ground.

Juan stepped forward and kicked her hand away. “No, bitch. Take off your pajamas first. Then, you get dressed. I want to look at your body. Nude...”

Aubree’s eyes narrowed. I hate you ... Mexican bastard ... asshole ... She glared at him. “You’re a pervert!” Hatred filled her eyes.

Juan slapped her. “Shut up, whore and get your pants off...” He made a fist. “Don’t make me hurt you.”

Aubree held a hand over her burning cheek. Bastard ... She fought back the urge to cry. I won’t let him see me cry again ... I won’t give him the satisfaction ... Angrily, she rose to her feet and pushed the pajama bottoms down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She shot a glance at Juan and watched as his eyes traveled over her nude body. Pervert ... She knelt down and grabbed the white panties. She looked up at Juan. “Well, pervert? Can I get dressed now? Have you seen enough?”

Juan’s face flushed with anger. He stepped over and stood behind her. “Yes, whore. Get dressed now.” As Aubree pulled on the panties, he reached under her arms and fondled her large breasts. “Such big tits ... good tits ... good American tits.” He pinched her nipples.

Aubree felt her cheeks becoming warm. Embarrassment washed over her. She bit her bottom lip as she reached for the bra. Asshole...

Juan backed away and watched as Aubree pulled on her clothing. He looked down at his watch. “Hurry up, tramp. We’re late. The dean will be angry.”

Aubree finished buckling her shoes and stared at him. “Who cares? The dean is a pervert. The same as you.”

Juan considered slapping the girl again. Then, he laughed. “Fuck you, tramp. You’ll get what’s coming to you soon enough.”

Aubree’s anger turned to fear. I’ll get what’s coming to me ... what does that mean? They could kill me ... no one knows where I am except Winston ... She shook violently as Juan pushed her into the hallway. He grabbed her elbow and led her towards the stairs. “Come along, my little schoolgirl.” He laughed again as he pushed her down the stairs.


Juan paused outside a large wooden door and looked down at Aubree. “I will give you a piece of good advice, little whore. You had best stop with the bad attitude and mind your manners. Dean Smith is not in a good mood today.”

Aubree stared blankly at the door. Whatever ... fucktard ... She was numb.

Juan opened the door and ushered her into the large study. He stepped back into the hallway and closed the door behind himself.

Aubree looked around the room. Her eyes came to rest on dean Smith. He sat on a large cushioned chair, holding a cigar in his hand. In the chair next to him sat another man. Who is this??? Aubree glanced nervously at the new man sitting beside dean Smith. He was middle aged and well groomed. He wore an immaculate suit and his hands were folded in his lap. He was clean shaven and attractive. She looked back at dean Smith. Goofy looking little perv...

Smith sat back in his chair and drank in the young girl standing nervously in front of him. She looked adorable in the schoolgirl outfit he had provided. The plaid skirt came to just above her knees while the simple white shirt was just tight enough to reveal her ample breasts. The ankle socks and black shoes made her look much younger than her eighteen years. All the young ladies at the university should be required to wear these uniforms...

Smith smiled at her and nodded towards the strange man. “Ms. Sidney, may I introduce Dr. Fitzpatrick. He’s an old friend of mine and has some experience dealing with incorrigible little girls such as yourself.”

Dr. Fitzpatrick nodded at her. “A pleasure, Ms. Sidney.”

Aubree looked down at the floor and shuffled her feet. I’m not incorrigible ... She folded her hands over her skirt. I’m not a little girl either. I’m eighteen!!

Smith frowned. “Ms. Sidney? Are you awake? Please say hello to Dr. Fitzpatrick.”

Aubree let her long hair fall across her face and looked nervously from beneath her eyelashes. “Hello”, she said weakly. I don’t like this ... I want to go home ... She closed her eyes and swallowed. She felt her heart pounding in her chest.

Smith leaned forward and waved his cigar at her. “Come over here, Ms. Sidney. Come stand in front of us so the doctor can get a good look at you.”

Aubree slowly shuffled across the room. I don’t like this ... I need to pee ... She clinched her toes and chewed her bottom lip.

Smith leaned forward on his elbows and blew smoke in her direction. He glanced over at Dr. Fitzpatrick. “This is the young girl I told you about earlier. She is quite the bad case. According to her guardian, she has been using illegal substances and engaging in sexual activities.” He shook his head. “Quite the deviant.”

Dr. Fitzpatrick rubbed his palms together and sat up straight in the chair. “Interesting.” His bright green eyes roamed over Aubree.

Smith continued. “Dr. Fitzpatrick has some questions he would like to ask you, Ms. Sidney. I expect you to be completely honest and forthcoming in your answers. Remember, you would not be here had it not been for your unreasonable behavior in the recent months as related to me by Mr. Winston.”

Aubree looked up. “Winston is a liar. He is an evil man. I told you that. You are an evil man. How can you say that you are here to help me after what you did to me last night?” Her cheeks flushed and she took a step backwards. She shot a glance at Dr. Fitzpatrick. Maybe he doesn’t know ... maybe he doesn’t know what they’re doing to me ... She tried to read the look in Dr. Fitzpatrick’s eyes. No ... he knows ... he’s like the cop ... She fought back the urge to cry.

Smith frowned. “You see, doctor? This is just the type of behavior I described to you earlier. She is completely out of control. She has no respect for her elders and lies shamelessly ... she has no respect for Mr. Winston, who has tried to help her at every possible turn. Winston only came to me when Ms. Sidney reached the point of self destructive behavior which could no longer be sustained.”

Dr. Fitzpatrick nodded and reached into his briefcase, removing a notepad and pencil. He looked up at Aubree and frowned. “Try to remain calm, Ms. Sidney.”

Aubree was furious. “I am calm ... this is stupid ... Winston is a criminal and so is dean Smith! These men are blackmailing me! If you’re a doctor then you’re sworn to help people in need! You have to listen to me!!” She fell to her knees and looked up at Dr. Fitzpatrick. “Please! Help me!” Help meeee ... please...

Dr. Fitzpatrick frowned. He glanced at dean Smith. “She does appear to be extremely distressed and somewhat delusional. How long has she been suffering in this fashion?”

Smith shrugged. “She has only been in my care for the past 24 hours. However, I have watched her performance at Mercham University and her grades have steadily fallen over the past semester ... Mr. Winston tells me that her drug use began some months ago.”

Aubree grabbed Dr. Fitzpatrick’s leg. “Please, sir! Don’t listen to him! He’s lying! I’m not delusional!”

Dr. Fitzpatrick placed his notepad on the chair and reached into his briefcase. “Please restrain her, dean Smith. I think a mild sedative will help to calm her down a bit. She seems rather irrational.” He produced a small syringe.

Smith stood up and grabbed Aubree’s shoulders. “Settle down, little girl...”

Aubree fell backwards and tried to pull away from Smith’s powerful grasp. Get off me!! The bottoms of her shoes were slick and she fell to the floor. As she tried to rise to her hands and knees, she felt Dr. Fitzpatrick’s hands on her arm, unbuttoning her sleeve. “Let me roll this up...”

“NO!!!”, Aubree screamed.

Smith fell on top of her, pinning her to the floor. “Hurry up with that injection, doctor! She’s out of control!”

Aubree felt the pin prick on her arm as Dr. Fitzpatrick applied the needle.

“NO!!! NO!!! GET OFF ME!!” She struggled in vain to get to her feet. A warm feeling rushed over her. She felt herself weakening. “Get ... off ... me...” She felt her voice trailing off. She wanted to run but couldn’t move. She felt dizzy and light headed. What’s happening??? I’m not out of control...

Smith stood up slowly and stared down at the girl as she lay on the floor. He dusted off his pants and sat back in his chair. He watched as Aubree weakly pushed herself into a sitting position. Her eyes were glassy and her eyelids appeared heavy. He smiled.

Aubree tried to focus as the men sat back down. She wanted to get to her feet and run but, she felt unable to move. Dolphins ... Fuck Toy ... Dolphins ... She heard the men talking but their voices sounded distant ... far away...

Dr. Fitzpatrick leaned over and placed a hand on her shoulder. “That’s it ... calm down Ms. Sidney. There’s nothing to be afraid of ... okay?” His voice sounded far away and Aubree felt herself nodding. “okay...”, she agreed.

Dr. Fitzpatrick sank back into the chair and retrieved his notepad. “Now, Ms. Sidney, I want to ask you a few questions. Is that okay?” He smiled gently.

Aubree nodded weakly. She stared into his face. His eyes were large ... like mirrors... “okay...” She thought she heard dean Smith laughing.

Dr. Fitzpatrick tapped his pencil against his chin. “Perhaps, you should sit up, Aubree.” He paused. “May I call you Aubree?”

Aubree nodded. “okay...” She squinted her eyes and tried to think... “okay...”

Dr. Fitzpatrick smiled. “Sit up, Aubree. Can you do that for me?”

Aubree slowly sat up. She crossed her legs and leaned back onto her palms. She felt her skirt riding up her thighs and was dimly aware that her panties were exposed to the strange man. She knew she should pull her skirt down but she couldn’t find the energy. Her hands felt heavy. I’m tired ... I want to go home...

Dr. Fitzpatrick placed his pencil on the notepad. “Now, Aubree. I’m going to ask you some questions. Is that okay?” His eyes fell between her legs.

Aubree nodded. Sure ... okay ... fine...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.