Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 14: A Deal Made, An Alliance Formed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Deal Made, An Alliance Formed - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston sat in the large study. Bookshelves lined the walls. The smell of stale cigar smoke hung in the air mixed with the thick scent of old manuscripts. Drumming his fingers impatiently on his thigh, he looked across the large wooden desk at the small man seated on the other side.

After several minutes, Winston leaned forward. “Well? What do you think? Do we have a deal or not? I haven’t got an eternity here.” Winston felt irritated and impatient. “What more do you need? She’s as pretty as they come and well trained.”

The small man rubbed his chin and looked closely at the pictures spread across his desk. “Yes. She’s very cute. Nice breasts, excellent buttocks ... truly a fine specimen of womanly charms.” He coughed and cleared his throat. “Cute indeed.”

Winston wanted to reach across the desk and strangle the annoying little bastard. He refrained. “Yes ... Cute. Not quite the word I would use but cute works. Very sexy ... Indeed.” He took out a cigarette and flicked the lighter. Blowing smoke into the air, he stared at the annoying little man. “Come on, Dean Smith. For god’s sake, you’re a man of action ... take a stand ... do you want your stiff prick up her ass or not?” Winston leaned back in the chair and pulled on the cigarette.

George Smith, Dean of Mercham Christian University, sighed and ran his thin fingers over the pictures spread across his desk. “Yes. Without question. I would like to put my ‘stiff prick’ up this girl’s ass, as you say. However, I must be careful. She could easily go to law enforcement and I would be ruined.” He frowned at the scraggly looking figure seated across from him. “You make a decent offer but, how can I be sure this one is trained? After all, I heard all about the events at the club on Saturday night.” He frowned. His hands shook as he wiped his forehead with a handkerchief.

Winston looked down at the cigarette between his fingers. His jaw clenched. A quick move and this cigarette is in your beady little eye ... He smiled. “Relax, Mr. Smith. This one is trained. Would Black refer me were it not so? Saturday was an unfortunate occurrence. The girl has been duly disciplined. She knows her place.” He flicked an ash onto the floor and smiled. “Come on now, Smith. You’re a V.I.P. club member. Besides, it was my understanding that you’ve had your eye on young Aubree for quite some time now.”

Dean Smith watched the ash fall to the floor. He grimaced. Uncouth fool. His gaze fell across Winston. Filthy bastard. He smiled. “Indeed, I’ve had my eye on our young Aubree for some months now. I’ve often watched her in the halls and imagined her naked and under my power. However, she always seemed aloof and arrogant. In fact, I consider it a miracle that you’ve managed to bring her into the fold ... Your fame as a trainer is only highlighted with this one.” Smith hesitated and stared at the ceiling. His brow creased. He folded his hands on the desk. “I would hypothesize that Mr. Black would be reluctant to send you here unless he trusted you completely...” He paused again and sighed ... He seemed to be deep in thought.

Winston stared at Smith with unfeigned disgust. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped himself just in time. Instead, he took another drag of his cigarette and glanced down at his watch. Fucking bastard ... arrogant little man ... arrogant little man with lots of cash ... He exhaled a cloud of smoke and smiled pleasantly.

Finally Dean Smith cleared his throat. “Black trusts you. So, I will trust you as well.” He leaned forward and placed his chin on his hands. “jacta alea est”.

Winston stared blankly. “What?”

Dean Smith laughed. “The die is cast my new friend. The die is cast.” He opened a desk drawer and pulled out an envelope. Leaning across the desk, he placed the parcel on the desk in front of Winston. He tapped it with his finger. “The agreed amount.”

Winston snatched the envelope up and looked inside. He ran his thumb across the wad of money. “I assume I don’t need to count it?” The cigarette hung on his lip.

Dean Smith smiled. “Do as you must.” Watch the ash you filthy bastard.

Winston shoved the envelope into his pocket. “Now for the other part of our deal. The cash covers the club’s fee. However, to get Aubree for two nights alone ... unattended ... that’s another matter entirely. You know there are strict rules regarding unattended access to the girls ... Especially access outside of the club environment ... outside of Black’s consent. “ Winston flipped his ash onto the floor.

Dean Smith grimaced. “Yes. A regrettable but understandable regulation.” He sniffed loudly and pulled a large manila folder from under his desk. “Amber Anderson, heh?.” He opened the folder and glanced down. “A freshman... 19 years of age ... nubile...” He flipped through the file. “I’ve reviewed her performance. Not such a good student ... on the verge of failing in fact. Certainly in need of extra credit.” Dean Smith raised an eyebrow at Winston. “Your plan may have a chance.”

“A damned good chance.”, Winston said as he leaned forward in the chair and crushed his cigarette out on the heel of his boot. “A damned good chance ... Plus, if you want Aubree alone, this is the only way ... Amber for Aubree ... and I did all the work with Aubree ... she’s trained. Amber is raw material. I’d say your getting the better end of this agreement, Dean.”

Dean Smith took an inhaler out of his pocket and placed it on his lips. He pressed the button and inhaled deeply. He stared hard at Winston through troubled eyes. “I don’t know ... I’m not a gambling man but, my desire for young Aubree compels me to agree to this crazy plan.” He leaned forward and pressed the intercom button.

“Yes, sir?”, the voice on the other end of the intercom crackled.

“Send Ms. Anderson in please.” Smith released the intercom button. He looked at Winston and lowered his thick white eyebrows... “Remember ... nothing rash ... we both have irons in the fire here. Proceed with all due caution.”

Winston nodded. Yeah. Whatever. Fucker. He smiled and gave Dean Smith a wink. “No worries, old chap.” He turned and looked over his shoulder as the door opened. His mouth watered as the young girl stepped inside. Blondie. “No worries.”


Amber Anderson was nervous as she stepped into the Dean’s office. The air was cold on her bare legs. She smoothed her skirt and looked up at the two men seated in front of her. She trembled slightly. She knew her grades had been bad. But, it wasn’t her fault ... she tried her best ... she studied every night and listened closely to her professors. She took copious notes. Still, she was failing. Her dad would simply kill her if she flunked out of Mercham. Now, here she was in the Dean’s office. It’s not fair ... just not fair! This is lame ... maybe it’s not about my grades...

She swallowed hard as she stepped forward. “You wanted to see me, sir?” She glanced up at the Dean through long lashes. Her bright green eyes darted between the Dean and the strange man seated in front of the desk. Who is this guy? He looks familiar...

Dean Smith nodded. He motioned her forward. “Stand here, Amber.” He pointed at a spot in front of the desk. He watched as Amber walked forward and stood before him with her hands folded in front of herself. Picking up a pen, he tapped it gently against his chin. “I’ve been looking over your records, Amber. Frankly, your grades have been less than desirable of late.” He creased his brow and lowered his thick spectacles. “We pride ourselves on academic achievement here at Mercham. It troubles me to see any student failing. It is the reason I’ve called you here this afternoon.” His eyes narrowed and he stared hard at the nervous girl over the rim of his glasses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.