Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 11: The Hunter, the Hunted, the Homeless, and the Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Hunter, the Hunted, the Homeless, and the Law - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston stood with his hands on his hips, looking across the field behind the building. Fucking little tramp. He shook his head in disbelief. Little tramp ... He spit on the ground in disgust.

The bearded biker walked up to him. He handed Winston Aubree’s shorts. “I guess the little bitch ain’t gonna get far without her pants. I found them snagged on the fence.”

Winston held the shorts by his side and ran a hand over his damp forehead. “Yeah. She isn’t going to get anywhere except across my knee.”

The biker laughed. “You got a real livewire this time, Winston. I ain’t never seen a girl run that fast. She should be in the fucking Olympics!”

The sound of car doors slamming and engines turning over came from the parking lot in front of the building. Winston glanced over his shoulder.

Mr. Black rounded the corner and approached Winston. Gravel crunched under his boots. “Well, my good friend. It would seem your little Aubree has spooked my clientele. Most unfortunate.”

The sound of screeching tires came from the parking lot. Mr. Black looked up at the night sky, shaking his head slowly... “Unfortunate, indeed.”

Winston nodded. “Sorry, Black. But, I told you it was too soon for this.”

Mr. Black waved his hand in the air as if brushing off Winston’s comment. “Dust in the wind. Mist on the ocean.” He tapped his walking stick on the gravel.

Black looked at the biker. “Roger, go back and try to calm whatever of our clients still remain. Tell them everything is under control and drinks are on the house. And hurry up. We’re bleeding money with every second.”

“Yes, sir.” Roger walked away, quickly.

Black walked over and placed a hand on Winston’s shoulder. “It goes without saying that this is your problem, Winston.” He squeezed his shoulder. “Find the girl and make sure nothing gets out. It’s bad enough that many of my regulars were frightened by this incident. To have a half naked teenager with a loose mouth picked up by the police would be catastrophic.”

Winston nodded. “Don’t worry. I’ll find her.”

Black smiled. “I’m sure you will. Nothing but faith, old friend ... nothing but faith ... and by the way, my offer still stands. Little Aubree will be the jewel in my crown.” He cracked his knuckles while holding his walking cane under his elbow. “She’s the best find you’ve had in years, my good man. I’m particularly fond of her natural breasts. Hard to find an all natural girl these days ... what a pity.”

Winston was irritated. Just go away you unbearable prick ... He smiled at Mr. Black. “Don’t worry. I have an idea.”

Black slapped Winston on the back. “Good hunting, old man.” He walked away, gravel crunching under his boots. “Good fucking hunting...”

As Mr. Black approached the corner, he turned back. Pausing, he shot a glance at Winston, lifting his cane like a sword. “Don’t let me down or you know I’ll have your head on a platter.” The cane whistled through the air in a cutting motion. Black laughed as he vanished around the corner.

Winston watched as Mr. Black walked away. Screw you. You arrogant dick. Winston pulled out a cigarette and lit it. His hands shook. Pulling deeply, he exhaled the smoke into the moonlight. He turned around and headed back to the parking lot.

Opening his truck, Winston reached into the glove box. He pulled out a flash light, his cell phone and a pair of hand cuffs. He tossed Aubree’s shorts onto the floorboard. Slamming the truck door, he headed back to the rear of the building. You’re going to pay for this, little girl ... dearly...


Meanwhile...

Aubree looked around at the dark trees. Sweat coated her bare stomach and thighs. Her breathing was short and quick. Panic engulfed her. She stumbled through the trees. Her bare feet were bruised and aching. Perspiration trickled down her back. She was hot and frightened. Mosquitoes buzzed around her head. The skimpy shirt clung to her breasts. Her nipples were outlined through the wet fabric. Leaves crunched beneath her feet as she walked through the darkened woods. Where am I?

Aubree continued through the darkness for several long minutes. Her heart pounded with fear. Every noise made her jump. I’m going to get ticks ... She continued walking, forcing one bare foot in front of the other.

Suddenly, she broke out of the trees and stood looking down a hill. At the base of the hill, she saw railroad tracks. Beyond the tracks, she saw a warehouse complex. Several buildings squatted under the pale glow of fluorescent parking lot lights. There was no movement.

Aubree started down the hill towards the railroad tracks and the warehouses beyond. Maybe there’s a payphone down there ... I could call collect...

She carefully made her way down the hill. She stepped gingerly over the railroad tracks and walked quickly towards the light from the silent warehouse complex. There has to be a phone ... I need to pee...


Winston slapped a mosquito on his cheek and cursed. He wiped his palm across his jeans and aimed the flashlight at the ground. He stood at the bottom of a steep embankment, surrounded by tall trees. He scanned the ground with his flashlight. Broken twigs ... crushed leaves ... She’s been here ... I can smell her ... Kneeling down, Winston brushed aside the leaves, revealing the damp earth beneath. He smiled at the footprint in the mud. What cute little feet you have, girl ... He stood up and continued through the darkness...


Aubree hurried towards the large fence which surrounded the warehouse complex. She felt a droplet of sweat running between her bare buttocks. I’m so hot...

Reaching the base of the fence, she looked up at the barbed wire. Darn it! She quickly glanced around. Darn it! A few feet away stood a clump of bushes. Aubree hurried over to the shrubs. Squatting down, she urinated onto the dirt. The sound of her urine was loud in the still night air. She had never had to use the bathroom so badly. She held a hand over her bare stomach as if trying to push out every last drop.

Standing up, she looked back across the railroad tracks and up the steep hill beyond. Through the dark trees she thought she saw a flashlight. She strained her eyes, squinting into the darkness ... It was definitely a flashlight. She could see the beam darting through the trees. They’re coming after me! Oh no ... A trickle of urine ran down her bare thigh.


Winston stood at the top of the hill, looking down at the warehouse complex. That’s where the little bitch went ... probably looking for a phone ... He switched off the flashlight and pulled out his cell phone. He scanned through his contact list and dialed a number. He slapped a mosquito on his arm and cursed.

He listened as the cell phone connected. After a couple of rings a voice came through...

“Yeah.”

Winston smiled. “Sam? Hey. It’s Winston. Are you on the beat?”

“Yeah ... why?”, the voice responded.

“I have an issue ... need a favor...”

“What the fuck, Winston? I thought we were even...”

Winston grimaced. “Not yet, Sam. I need one more favor.”

There was silence at the other end.

Winston continued. “I lost a girl tonight. I think she’s at the old scrap metal plant. I need your help.”

The voice on the other end was weak... “Okay ... scrap metal plant ... girl ... got it ... but this is it, Winston. No more.”

Winston spit. “Fine. No more. I’m sure your wife would love to see the video tape.”

There was silence.

“Sam?” Winston looked at the phone to make sure he still had a connection. He frowned.

The voice came from the other end. “Yeah. Fine ... no issues ... So, what’s this chick look like?”

Winston smiled. “She’s practically naked ... I think she has a cut off shirt ... says Daddy’s Girl on the front. Aside from that, she’s as naked as the day she was born. Just look for a nude girl at the scrap metal plant. If you find her, call me.”

“Fine. Nude girl at the scrap metal plant. Got it.” There was a long silence.

“Winston?”

“Yeah?” Winston smiled.

The voice continued. “If I find this girl, I assume I’ll get some?”

Winston laughed. “Yeah, Sam. You’re on.”

Winston hung up the phone and ran a sweaty hand through his thin hair. Fucking bitch ... don’t fuck with me!...


Aubree walked slowly down the fence line. Brambles cut into her bare feet and legs. She winced. Her breathing was short and quick. Sweat glistened on her naked flesh. She looked through the fence at the warehouses beyond ... these buildings look vacant ... Her heart pounded. She pulled on the hem of her shirt, wishing it would at least cover her stomach...

She rounded the corner of the fence line and stopped. A barren parking lot lay before her. A lone van sat forlornly under a street lamp. The van was rusted and sat on flat tires. Aubree looked across the parking lot. A darkened guard shack stood at the entrance to the complex. Maybe there’s a phone ... Aubree hurried across the warm pavement towards the guard shack. She held one hand over her bare pubic area and the other over her buttocks in a futile attempt to hide her nudity from anyone who may be looking. The pavement felt hot under her feet reminding her of the reality of her situation ... He’s after me ... I’m nude!

As she approached the abandoned shack she noticed headlights in the distance ... a car ... She rushed towards the guard shack. She looked over her shoulder to see if there was any pursuit. I know Winston is looking for me ... She ran, full speed towards the guard shack.


Keenan sat in the abandoned van which he called home. His hands gripped the decaying steering wheel as he pumped the accelerator. “Varoom! Varoooom...” He made engine noises and pretended to be on the open road. “Varoooom!” He fell back against the seat, laughing. Holy shit, baby! If I could get you running we would take a tour all round this fucking country! ... He leaned forward and grabbed the whiskey bottle at his feet. Leaning back, he took a huge gulp. He grimaced as the warm fluid ran down his throat. Fuck yeah ... He fell back into the driver’s seat and reached into his pocket looking for the half cigarette he had found in the street. Come to daddy...

Suddenly, Keenan froze. There was movement on the fence line. What the freakin hell? He squinted his eyes into the darkness. What is that? His vision cleared momentarily and he made out the image of a young girl. The girl was nude from the waist down. Her skimpy shirt barely covered her heaving breasts. She couldn’t be a day over eighteen ... young ... Keenan’s cock sprang to life. What the fuck is you doing out here, honey? He leaned forward towards the van door. Let’s see if I can give you some directions ... He stopped. Looking down the road he made out approaching headlights ... them is cop lights for sure ... Keenan pulled the door closed and sank back into the seat. Fuckin pigs ... He strained his eyes to see the girl. She was running towards the guard house. In trouble, girlie? He sank lower in the seat and gripped his stiffening penis in his hand. I know trouble, girlie...


Aubree reached the guard shack and placed a hand on the cold brick wall. She shot a glance at the street and saw the headlights getting closer. I’m nude! I need to hide!

Aubree hurried over to the door of the darkened shack. She turned the handle and the door opened easily. Thank god! ... She stepped into the guard shack and closed the door behind herself.

She glanced around the interior of the shack. Rubbish covered the floor. The electronic control panel was covered with cobwebs. Her eyes came to rest on the phone. I’ll call for help! Aubree grabbed the phone and held it to ear. There was only dead silence ... no dial tone. She slammed the phone against the wall. God help me! Give me a break! Please! She tossed the phone receiver to the ground. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks...

Crouching down, Aubree looked over the control panel and through the window. The headlights from the approaching car grew brighter.

As the car approached and pulled into the vacant parking lot, Aubree realized it was a police car. The police! I’m saved! She stood up and strained her eyes through the dusty glass of the guard shack. Police! It’s the police! Aubree took a step towards the door.


Officer Sam Conner slowed the police cruiser to a stop. The crackling voice of the police dispatcher echoed through the car. He turned the volume down. Rolling down the window, he activated the cruiser’s search light and aimed the bright light at the barbed wire fence surrounding the abandoned plant. Nude girl ... God, please let me find her ... He opened the car door and stepped into the parking lot. His boots echoed through the parking lot as he closed the door and reached for his flashlight. He walked slowly towards the fence, shining the flashlight around the vacant parking lot. His eyes narrowed and he licked his dry lips.

Suddenly, Officer Conner noticed movement from his peripheral vision. He shot a glance to his right. The door to the guard shack was opening. What the fuck? He aimed his flashlight at the guard shack. “Hold it! Step out of the shack where I can see you!” He fingered his gun holster. “Come out, now!” He took a step towards the guard shack.


Aubree was nervous. Her heart pounded. The police! Thank God! The police ... I can tell them what Winston has been doing ... why I’m nude ... She opened the door completely and stood behind it, peeking around the corner. She called out to the police officer. “Officer? Please ... I need help ... I don’t have any clothes. Some men tried to attack me.”

She watched as the policeman turned his flashlight towards her. She heard him shout for her to come out. No! I’m not dressed! She stepped back into the guard shack. She yelled out the door, “I can’t come out. I don’t have any clothes!”

She ducked behind the door and listened as the policeman walked across the parking lot towards the shack. He called out again. “STEP OUT OF THE GUARD SHACK AND KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!”

Aubree shook with fear. She leaned out the door. “I can’t come out. I’m not wearing any clothes! Some men tried to hurt me. Please give me something to cover up with.”


Sam smiled as he walked towards the shack. Stupid girl ... He aimed the flashlight at the base of the guard shack door. He caught a glimpse of the girl’s bare foot. He smiled, remembering Winston’s words, “She’s practically naked ... I think she has a cut off shirt ... says Daddy’s Girl on the front. Aside from that, she’s as naked as the day she was born.” ... Sam stopped ten feet away from the guard shack. He aimed the flashlight at the door. “Step out of the building and keep your hands where I can seem them! DO IT NOW!!”

Aubree shook with terror as she slowly stepped from behind the door. She held her hands outstretched in front of herself. She bit her bottom lip as the beam from the policeman’s flashlight traveled over her exposed body.

“Put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together.”, the policeman commanded.

Aubree complied. As she laced her fingers together, she realized the skimpy shirt had lifted considerably, baring the bottoms of her large breasts. She tried to reason with the officer. “Pl ... please, sir. I need help ... some men attacked me. I lost my clothes and...”

The officer silenced her with a barking command. “Shut your mouth. I’ll ask the questions. You’ll answer them. Understood?”

Aubree nodded her head. “Yes.” Why is he acting like this towards me? Can’t he see I need help?

Sam moved the flashlight up and down Aubree’s slender figure, drinking in her bare legs and firm stomach. His eyes fell to her trim pubic hair and slit. “Turn around and get on your knees. Keep your hands on top of your head. Don’t make any sudden moves.”

He watched as the trembling girl slowly turned and sank to her knees. His eyes locked onto her incredible ass. He felt his cock hardening. He adjusted his crotch with one hand. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone and fired off a quick text message to Winston. “got the girl. in front of the plant by guard shack.” He put the phone back into his pocket and stepped towards the kneeling teenager.


Keenan watched from the van as the officer ordered the practically nude girl out of the guard shack and onto her knees. You is in real trouble now, girlie. Running around out here without no clothes ... the police is gonna do your ass real good ... He took a long pull on the whiskey bottle. I just hopes I get to see em stick it up you good! He strained his bleary eyes and tried to focus on the action at the guard shack.


Winston was struggling to get down the steep hill and to the railroad tracks below when his cell phone beeped. He fumbled in his pocket and pulled the phone out. He read the text message and smiled. Damn, Sam! They should make you a detective! That was some fast work! He switched off his flashlight and continued down the hill, smiling.


Sam looked down at the quivering girl. His eyes swept over her bare back and delectable butt coming to rest on the soles of her cute little bare feet. “All right, young lady. Care to explain why you’re trespassing on private property and in such a state of undress?”

Aubree inhaled deeply. “A man from my apartments named Winston has been blackmailing me into doing stuff ... he’s been threatening me if I don’t do what he says. He took me to some club or bar just on the other side of the woods over there. I didn’t want to go with him but he forced me ... when we got inside the club Winston and some other men made me get undressed and I think they were going to auction me for sex...” Aubree sniffled as tears started to run down her pretty cheeks. “They were going to assault me. I managed to run from them and I got out the front door and ran through the woods until I got here ... I wasn’t able to get any of my clothes except this shirt ... I was looking for a phone and...”

Sam stopped her. “Slow down. Slow down. Are you talking about Big Jack’s”

Aubree nodded. “Yes. I think that’s what the sign said. There were awful men in there...”

Sam cut her off. “You say some guy named Winston is blackmailing you? What’s his last name?”

Aubree suddenly realized she didn’t even know his last name. She stammered... “I ... I ... I’m not sure what his name is ... just Winston ... I know what he looks like and ... he works at my apartments ... he’s...”

Sam shook his head. “You don’t know his name, heh? What’s your name, missy?”

“Aubree Sidney.”

Sam chuckled. “I’d ask for your identification but we can both see you aren’t carrying any.”

Aubree looked up at the bright street lamp. Why is he laughing??? Tears rolled down her face.

“Okay then. Where do you live?”

“Green Meadow Apartments ... Look mister, can I put my hands down? Do you have a blanket or something? I need to cover up. I’m embarrassed.”

Sam walked around and stood in front of Aubree looking down at her. He read the slogan emblazoned on the front of her skimpy shirt. “Daddy’s Girl, huh? And where is your daddy exactly”

Aubree pressed her thighs together tightly. “In Reed ... I’m from Reed...”

The officer nodded. “Now that’s a small town.” He gave her a hard stare. “Have you been drinking? I think I smell alcohol.”

Aubree swallowed hard. “The men gave me a beer at the club. I didn’t want it but I was scared.”

“How old are you, Ms. Sidney?”

Aubree looked down at the ground. “Eighteen.”

“Do you know the legal drinking age is twenty-one, Ms. Sidney?”

Aubree breathed deeply. Why isn’t he listening to me? “Yes. Please didn’t you hear what I said? Some men attacked me ... Winston is probably looking for me right now. Shouldn’t you call for back up or something?”

Sam smiled. He walked back around behind the nude teenager. “You can put you hands down now, miss. In fact, you can put them behind your back.” He unclipped the handcuffs from his belt.

The sound of the officer unfastening his handcuffs made Aubree’s heart leap into her throat. She was shocked and frightened. “Why? Why are you getting the handcuffs? I told you what happened and...”

“Shut your mouth.” Sam held the flashlight under his arm as he leaned over and grabbed Aubree’s hands, pulling them down behind her back. He slapped the cuffs on her wrists and locked them in place. “I’m arresting you for public intoxication, trespassing and public indecency. Now get up.” He grabbed her under the arm and lifted her to her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.