Teacher's Summer Pet - Cover

Teacher's Summer Pet

by CharlieWasHere

Copyright© 2019 by CharlieWasHere

Erotica Sex Story: With friends like these...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

*Note: If you have an aversion to reading about someone throwing up, skip this one.

The final bell rang with a long awaited shrill. Students sprang from their seats, packing newly signed yearbooks with pens and pencils into their backpacks; those who brought them anyway. The last day of school was always a welcome relief from the whining little fuckfaces. Few even had the potential to move on to greater things. I wasn’t even the regular teacher, I was a sub. The regular teacher conveniently called in sick leaving me with these spoiled brats. I didn’t even want to do this job, but I needed extra cash. Lovely.

As the last student exited the room, I went over to eject Frozen from the DVD player. What an overrated movie. Packing up the DVD I checked the power on the projector and went into the back room to grab my things. Hearing the door open, I peak my head out and see one of the female students searching the desks.

“You forget something?” I ask, locking the back room.

“Yeah, my water bottle.” She replies, looking up and down the aisles.

“You mean this?” I say, holding a bright pink water bottle in front of me.

“Oh, yeah, that’s the one.” Walking towards me, I notice her cut off shorts; perhaps cut a bit too short.

Taking the bottle, she looks at my shoulder and asks, “Is that a tattoo?” Looking at my sleeve, the bottom part of it is displayed past the cuff. Pulling up the sleeve, I showcase a nine-tailed wolf.

“Oh wow,” she coos, “when did you get that?”

“When I was in college.”

“Does it mean anything?”

“No,” I lied, “I just thought it looked cool.”

She smiled and giggled a little, like she just had a peak at a Christmas present. “I’m looking to get a tattoo myself.”

“Really?” I feign interest, shuffling towards the doorway and shutting off the light.

“Yeah, I was thinking about getting a rose on my lower back.”

“So,” drawing out my response, “you wanna get a tramp stamp.”

“Not a tramp stamp,” she retorted, “just a nice ... rose.”

“ ... A tramp stamp.”

“Okay okay, so it’s a tramp stamp, but it would look so cute.” She bites her lip like she just pictured it.

By this time we had made our way outside near the employee parking lot.

“Won’t you be late for the bus?” I ask, hoping the reminder would send her on her way.

“Oh no, I walk. No way am I getting on that pot invested vehicle.”

I chuckled a bit, “Fair enough.”

“Hey, do you think you could give me a ride to the mall?”

“Um...” I check the lot as if someone is about to call the cops. “What about going home?”

“Oh fuck that.” She quickly replied, adding a scoff for good measure. “I am so done with my parents, treating me like some little kid.”

Mentally I wanted to slap her upside that head; outwardly I just slowly nodded.

“What, did they ground you too many times?” I sarcastically teased.

“No, they just have all these ideas of what I should be and what I should do and I’m fucking sick of it. I mean, I’m eighteen for Christ’s sake, I’m old enough to make my own decisions. In fact, I told them they could kiss my ass yesterday, because I’m done.”

“So what, you just cut ties and that’s that?” I asked, actually wondering what this little dumb shit was planning to do.

“Yeah, I’m moving out. Gonna head to California to see if I can launch my acting career.”

Oh great, another wannabe Hollywood star. Just what this country needs. Seeing as how she wasn’t leaving anytime soon, I agreed to her request and motioned toward the passenger door. She gleamed like I was gonna take her to California myself.

“Seat belt.” I say, and she complies. Starting the car up I ask, “Your name is Lindsey right?”

“That’s right Mr. McCormick.” She says with a grin.

Driving a bit, I kept thinking about how she didn’t want to go home. In fact, she just wanted to drop off the radar. “Lindsey, what about going to college and all that good stuff?”

“Nah I’d rather experience life as it comes.”

A nice way to say fuck life.

“So, you won’t even contact your family for holidays?” I pry, trying to glean a little more.

“No, fuck them. I’m done.”

“What about a boyfriend?”

“Oh we were through a long time ago. He was just another thing my parents disapproved of. He ended up being a steroid freak anyway.”

She didn’t even notice we weren’t headed in the direction of the mall.

Pulling into a storage lot, I check for cameras. Finding none I turn off the car and open the glove box. “Hey I have to get a few things before I go home, can you help me carry them?” I rummage for the key and close the box.

“Sure,” she eagerly replies.

Hopping out she joins me at the door as I insert the key and slide the massive metal frame upwards. Entering I head towards the back and she instinctively follows. I search the boxes and find what I’m looking for and keep it concealed. Hiding my smile I move towards the door as Lindsey stood in the center of the room, waiting for instruction.

“You know Lindsey, you really should listen to your parents.”

“Oh don’t tell me, ‘They know what they’re talking about and I should take their advice.’” She sighed with an annoyed look.

“Well, yeah, you would’ve, saved yourself a lot of pain.” I said matter of factly.

“ ... W-What do you mean.” I could hear the concern creeping into her voice.

“For instance,” Closing the large metal frame I looked at her with predatory eyes, “Didn’t your parents ever warn you about strangers?”

Realizing her predicament she begins to creep backwards, her lower lip now trembling. I reveal the item to be a ball gag and begin my advance. Seeing my intent she pleads, “Mr. McCormick, please-”

I slap her across the face. Hard. “It’s Sir. You will address me as Sir. Understand?”

Reeling from the slap I see the tears begin to well and feel my cock begin to harden. All she does is hold her cheek. Becoming impatient I grab her neck from the front and back with both hands, “I said,” shaking her once, “do you understand?” in a rather irritated tone.

Attempting to pull my hands off she whimpers, “Yes, yes I understand,” the tears now flowing freely.

“Understand what?” I squeezed harder.

“I understand Sir.”

I grinned like a clown.

“Good.”

I push her all the way to the back wall and slam her into the metal siding. The sound echos throughout the container space. I spin her around and yank her head back with a sharp snap.

“Open.” I order.

She hesitates at first but a quick tug convinces her otherwise. I shove the ball gag in and tighten the strap behind her head. Pinning her body to the wall with mine I frisk her body for her cell phone and find it in her back pocket. Unlocking the screen I smile when I see a new text from her mom. I read it aloud:

“‘If you are going to act that way then good luck paying for everything yourself. Your stuff is outside. Pick up by the end of the day.’ ... Looks like mommy dearest is done with you as well.” I chuckled into her ear, listened to her heavy breathing, and took a moment to enjoy her squirming body. I drop the phone on the ground and stomp on it ‘till it breaks. “You’re mine now,” I shoved my knee in between her legs and stuck my forearm into the back of her neck, “and I’m going to do ... whatever!,” I slammed my free hand into the wall causing her to flinch, “I wa-” I felt my knee grow warm.

I looked down to see my knee and her crotch were wet. I gripped her throat and pulled her into my body. “Did you just fuckin’ piss on me?” She tried to apologize through the gag but was unable to do so for obvious reasons. I throw her to the ground and straddle her waist. “Well, if you’re gonna piss all over me,” I rip off her shirt, “I might as well beat the shit out of you too.” I land a hard right to her eye socket. Her hands come up in defense and I just laugh, “Yeah, like that’s gonna do anything.” I punch into her side and watch her flail under me. I grope her soft tits and bite her nipples to hear her scream in pain. Her hips buck up, in an effort to throw me off.

It feels amazing.

I stop my punching in mid air when I feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket. Letting out an annoyed sigh I grab her neck and whisper, “Not a fucking word.” Pulling my phone out, I see it’s one of my good friends I haven’t talked to in awhile.

“Hey man, what’s up?”

“Not much right now, I was actually wondering if we could get together to talk about something.”

“Yeah? About what?”

“It’s not good ... phone conversation, if you know what I mean.”

“Okay, well I’m a bit, um...” I look at Lindsey who’s face has started to swell, “busy at the moment.”

“Yeah? ... What kind of busy?”

“I uh, have this new ... pet I got today.”

“A new pet? You mean the kind of pet you nearly killed at the beach last summer?”

“Hey, I didn’t know she was so fragile.” I see Lindsey shudder.

“Whatever, just don’t... ‘squeeze’ so hard this time.”

“Yeah yeah I know.” I flashback to last summer when I nearly choked my last victim to death. Turns out I just choked her into unconsciousness.

“So is tomorrow good?”

“Yeah that’ll be plenty of time.” I smile and caress the side of her face. She lets out a quiet whimper.

“Alright, I’ll meet you at the usual place at three.”

“Okay, I’ll see ya.”

“Okay, see ya.”

“Oh wait ... Charlie ... Charlie you there?”

“ ... Yeah, I’m still here.”

“You want to see the pet, maybe ... play for a little bit?” Lindsey shook her head and I gave her a little slap.

“Mmm, maybe, I’ll see how I feel tomorrow.”

“Okay then, bye.”

“Bye.”

“Well then,” I put my phone back, “Now that that’s out of the way I can turn my attention back to you.” I grin and laugh at her when she starts to cry again. I drag her to her feet and pull her towards the back corner where I keep a trunk. Opening it up, I pull out my Polaroid camera and some hand cuffs. “Okay,” I begin in an almost playful tone, “This next part will determine how badly you want to be punished. If you behave and do as I say, it will be very minimal. Ignore me and the newspapers will be announcing the murder of a young girl.” She sobs now and I push her to her knees. “Hands behind your back.” She does so shakily and I slap the cuffs on, tightening them as far as they would go. She winces so I slap her in the head.

I take a few steps back holding the camera. “Turn towards me.” She does so and I snap a pic. “Now, on your face.” She awkwardly falls over, hands being cuffed and all. I snap another pic. Walking over I put my knee into her back. “I’m going to take this gag out, and you ... are going to keep your fucking mouth shut,” I lean forward, “Understand?” She nods her head. I unfasten the strap and listen to her whimpers. By this point I’m hard as a fucking rock. I stand up and get the camera ready.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.