Sunbathing Leads to a Lot More... - Cover

Sunbathing Leads to a Lot More...

Copyright© 2019 by stimac

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife gets watched by teenagers as she sunbathes, things escalate at husbands suggestion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Unusually we’d been having an extended hot spell of weather with unbroken blue skies everyday for the past two weeks. Mike, my husband was working away and I’d got a couple of days off work. The apartment block where we lived was pretty much deserted as most people where at work, so I decided to take advantage of the sun trap at the bottom of the communal garden. This was a secluded grassy area which was separated from the next block by a high, thick hedge. I put on a red bikini, it was a few years since I’d worn it, so it was somewhat tight. The top just covered my nipples, the bottoms were a thong which covered my fanny and not much else! As nobody was around I didn’t care and picked up some sun cream and a towell went out side. For some reason I put on some white heels, so if anyone had seen me I’d come across very hot.

I got a pleasant surprise when I reached the garden area as there was an old sun lounger. I put the towell over it and covered myself in sun lotion, putting on some dark glasses I then closed my eyes and lay back to enjoy the sun.

I must have fallen asleep as I woke with a start as I heard voices. I realised that it must have been from the next door block, they had a son who was about 18 and at school. He was with a couple of others, I could see the out lines of two or three of them as they played football through the hedge. The sun was quite hot and it didn’t take long for me to drop off again.

I then awoke with a start with a noise as a ball bounced near me. As I opened my eyes, Tony, the boy from next door was stood in front of me clutching a football. He would have been about 18, his eyes were on stalks as he devoured me. I wasn’t revealing anything, but as I said earlier, my bikini was tiny. My eyes passed down to his waist, fuck, he had on a pair of black speedo trunks, his prick was making a tent of the front of them as it screamed to get out. He couldn’t see were I was looking because of my glasses, but I was taking it all in.

The thought of a rock hard, 18 year old knob was making my fanny wet. He said hello and then excused himself quickly and left to join his mates. I was now awake, my fanny was sending signals to the rest of my head and body. Amazing what the sight of a hard cock can do! The noise from the other side of the fence decreased, I guessed that Tony was telling his mates about me. I grabbed the sun oil and started rubbing it all over me. Within a minute, the football came over the hedge again. This time it wasn’t Tony, but a ginger haired lad. Again he looked about 18 and was wearing a pair of red speedo trunks.

Although the football was almost in front of him, he appeared incapable of grabbing it, probably because he was doing his best to ogle every inch of my body. I was rubbing sun oil on myself as he pretended to look for his football. I decided to tease him and started rubbing oil on my tits, I made sure that my nipples pipped out of my top. My nips were like fucking bullets as I rubbed oil in them, I thought the boys eyes were going to pop as I tweaked my nipples.

My jaw nearly dropped as well when the bell end of his rock hard cock poked out of the top of his waistband, fuck he must be a good 9inch I thought. He was obviously embarrassed as he grabbed the football and held it in front of his waist, apologised for any inconvenience and ran off. Inconvenience! I’d have got my fist round it and wanked him off into my gob if he’d stayed 30 seconds longer!

I was now wide awake and hot, I could feel my fanny getting wetter by the second. Just then my phone rang, I picked up the phone and it was Mike my husband. We exchanged pleasantries about how much we missed each other etc. and I explained that I was sunbathing at the bottom of the garden.

He laughed, and are you alone? he asked. I giggled, we knew each other so well, no wonder as we’d been happily married for years. I told him about the boys spying in me and how hot I was getting, especially after seeing their hard ons. Mike laughed and told me to take my bikini top off and massage my tits with sun oil. “Give them something to see” he said.

Fuck, my nipples were already rock hard, “go on, pull them make them stick out like chapel hat pegs, give the boys something to see” he continued. “You dirty fucker “ I replied laughing. I knew Mike, if I was going to do anything, he wanted to know and I wanted him to, there was nothing hidden between us, but he’d fuck me rigid when I told him whatI’d been up to! “I can see them Mike, they’re in the fucking hedge” I exclaimed as I rubbed more oil over my tits.

“Rub you twat Anna, pretend you don’t know they’re watching, get your hand in your bikini bottoms and finger your cunt” he continued. My husband telling me to finger myself in front of three school boys was turning me on like fuck. I moved my hand and slid it inside my bikini bottoms, as I did I parted my legs so the boys could see what I was upto. My twat was soaking! I rubbed one finger over my clit, that was as hard as a bullet as well. Two fingers slipped in my hole like a hot knife going through butter.

“I’ve got two up me” I panted down the phone, “you dirty tart” my husband replied, “ go on jam your fucking hand in, finger yourself off while I listen” he continued. I could feel an orgasm brewing, I pulled my fingers out of my fanny and pulled my bikini bottoms to one side. I spread my legs as wide as possible and jammed four fingers in my slot.

I was so wet it sounded like someone was trying to unblock a drain with a bathroom plunger! I was so horny I started to cum, “ am fucking cuming “ I squealed down the phone and pulled my fingers out of my hole. My gash was wide open as I came, a massive jet of cum sprayed out of my fanny in a big arc, it was that strong it went over the end of the sun lounger, even by my standards that was a squirt and a half. This was followed by another smaller squirt that went all over the inside of my thighs.

I was brought back to reality by my husband on the phone, he told me that he’d had a wank listening to me and had cum at the same time! I told him that the boys were still peeping through the hedge and had seen everything. “Do you want to fuck them? “ he asked, “of course “I answered “am still on fire”.

He then gave me his permission with three conditions. The first was that every thing had to be photographed or filmed so the we could watch together when he returned. The second was that I must act like a filthy slut and pretend I was cheating on him. The third was that I was to dress like a school girl, wearing a very short pleated checked skirt that he’d bought me, plus black seemed hold up stockings, black 4” heels, a tight white blouse and white see through bra and knickers.

Make an excuse to go round to their flat he said, Tony’s parents always get home from work very late so you have all afternoon he said. I gave him a kiss down the phone and got up and went back to our flat. To say I was excited was an understatement, christ that checked skirt barely covered my arse! I poured a glass of wine when inside to calm myself a little, my cunt was on fire.

It was the last drop of wine and the bottle was empty. It was a German wine with a long neck bottle, I picked up the bottle and went into the bedroom. I lay back on the bed in front of the mirror and spread my legs. Putting the phone on video I filmed myself as I rammed the bottle up me, I came almost immediately. I calmly got up and sent the video to my husband. I got a message back straight away saying “love it”.

I dressed as requested, I looked like a right slut, but then again I’d been told that I had to act like one as well, so ought to look the part. Looking out from my bedroom window I could see over next doors garden and there was no sign of the boys. Great I thought, they’re inside which will make it easier. I put on some bright red lipstick and left the apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.