Blowing Brad - Cover

Blowing Brad

by Something Else

Copyright© 2019 by Something Else

Erotica Sex Story: Brad receives surprise blowjobs from three women before going out with them for a night on the town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Glenda and Rita were bumping into each other as they fought for space in their tiny bedroom. Both were trying on, what seemed like, an endless supply of dresses and jostling for position in front of the only mirror. The two had been roommates for just over a year and, for the most part, got along well in the tight confines of their one bedroom apartment. However, when they were preparing to go out for the evening, like tonight, the jostling and bumping could get on both of their nerves.

“Rita, that’s the third time you have tried that dress on. It looks great on you. Just go for it,” said an exasperated Glenda as she waited her turn for the mirror.

“I just wish it was lower in the front,” complained Rita. “Either that or I wish I had larger boobs. This dress was obviously designed for someone with a big chest. When you wear this dress it pops. On me it looks blah.”

Glenda rummaged in her side of the closet and threw a shiny silver dress at Rita. The girls shared many things in their lives including clothes.

“Here, this will work for you. I would love to wear it but it doesn’t have the support I need and my boobs end up flopping all over the place. A few times they have even popped out which was a little embarrassing and, a lot exciting,” said Glenda with a mischievous look on her face.

Rita quickly discarded the dress she had on in a pile on the bed and slipped the silver dress carefully over her freshly curled hair. Glenda admired the view of Rita with her hands over her head as she shimmied the shiny dress down her slim body. As much as Glenda like having a full figure she had to admit that Rita’s slim body with not an ounce of fat was very attractive. She also noticed that Rita was not only braless, which was normal, but she also wasn’t wearing any panties. Glenda guessed that Rita was looking for some action tonight.

Rita smoothed the dress over her flat stomach and looked at herself in the mirror. The dress had a plunging neckline, almost down to her pierced belly button, and was backless. She turned around to get a rear view. She liked what she saw. All the work at the gym had produced great results. Her back looked muscular but still feminine. The dress just barely covered her tight ass. She would have to be careful when bending over and sitting tonight.

“Thanks much Glenda,” said Rita as she gave her friend and roommate a hug. “I think it looks great and suits my mood for tonight. Let me get out of your way.”

Rita made her way to the bathroom to finish applying her makeup.

Glenda continued trying on dresses. She had it narrowed down to two. One had a plunging neckline that displayed her large boobs in all their splendor. The other was the opposite in that it covered her chest all the way up to her neck. It was sexy because it accentuated her chest in a subtle way but was too long for her liking being at mid-thigh. She chose the plunging dress and proceeded to re-hang the dresses in the pile on the bed. Before she finished she had a change of mind and slipped off the mini thong that she had been wearing. What was good enough for Rita was good enough for her!

She saw Rita leaving the bathroom which indicated that it was her turn to apply the night’s war paint. While she was applying some dark eyeshadow she heard the distant sound of the door buzzer followed by Rita’s voice conversing with someone at the outside door to their complex. A few minutes later she heard their door open and some talking. It sounded like a man’s voice. Glenda spent another ten minutes working on her makeup and then went out to the living room. She was a little taken aback when she saw a man leaning back against the dining room table and Rita in her silver dress on her knees with the man’s cock in her mouth.

“Pardon me,” said Glenda as she stopped and stared at the erotic sight.

Rita slowly pulled her mouth off the man’s dick.

“Glenda, this is Brad. I asked him to come out with us tonight. She continued to stroke his erection. I like having a man with us while we are cruising for action. He is useful for keeping the creeps away and sometimes even more useful when we come up empty at the end of the night. He said he was horny and would like some release before going out.”

Rita slipped the large dick back into her mouth.

Glenda had heard Rita talking about Brad in the past. It seems that he was one of her friends with benefits. She had also mentioned going out with him on ‘dates’ and then they would split and find other partners for the night. He was a good looking man with a great looking cock.

“Nice dick,” said Glenda as she turned away from the action and headed to the kitchen.

“Want to take over while I finish with my makeup?” Rita said to Glenda as she continued to slurp on Brad’s dick.

Glenda stopped, thought for a second, took another look at the succulent looking cock and thought what the hell. “Okay, let me have some of that man meat.”

Rita stood up, gave Brad a deep kiss and asked him if he minded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.