Walk Like a Man - Cover

Walk Like a Man

Copyright© 2019 by Coaster2

Chapter 5: A First Time for Everything

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5: A First Time for Everything - The life and times of Joel Timmins, an Iowa transplant in Oregon. He does meet the most interesting people, including young ladies.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

We arrived at the Johnson home and with the exception of the front porch, all the lights in the house were out.

“Coming in?” she asked before getting out of the car.

“If you’re inviting me, I’m coming,” I grinned.

“I’m definitely inviting you,” she smiled, “and I’ll make sure you come.”

With an invitation like that I wasn’t about to refuse. I helped her with taking her coat off and hung both of them up on the coat tree near the front door.

“It was pretty warm in that big place, Joel. Take your coat and tie off and relax. If you don’t mind, unhook the back of my dress please. It’s hard for me to reach.”

I moved behind her to help her with her dress, found the tiny hook and undid it, then I slowly began to pull the narrow zipper down towards her waist. She turned her head as I did so and looked at me with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

“I think you have decided to take a chance, Joel,” she said in a sultry voice.

“And I think you’ve been leading me in this direction all night,” I said quietly.

“Well, I may have felt a certain reaction you had to my presence when we danced, so I didn’t think it was too big a risk. Why don’t you finish what you’ve started? Then I can return the favor.”

I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder, then touched the area below her ear with my tongue. I felt her shiver as I did so, pleased that my touch on that erogenous zone was effective. In the meantime, the zipper on her dress was at the bottom of its run and I slipped my hand inside the fabric of the dress and pushed it gently off her. My hands almost immediately felt her breasts and I cupped them gently as I stroked her nipples. As I suspected, she wore no bra. The support was built into the top of the dress. She pressed her body back into me and moaned her approval.

Her dress was now on the floor and I helped her step out of it, picking it up and draping it over the back of a big wing chair. I turned back to my date, who was now facing me, displaying her perfect young breasts and smiling at me. She was wearing only a pair of slim panties, thigh high stockings, and medium heeled shoes. She looked like she was ready for a photo shoot for a men’s magazine. She stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. There was lots of tongue while my hands roamed freely over her magnificent body.

“You look amazing,” I said as we broke to catch our breath.

“Are you ready for a whole new experience?” she asked in what was becoming a familiar sultry voice.

“I did come prepared,” I confessed, happy that this night had turned out the way it had hoped it might.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m protected and I’m sure you haven’t been with anyone lately,” she groaned. “I’m about ready to explode, so let’s get this going now. There’s no reason not to.”

“Lead the way.” This wasn’t going to be my first time and I wasn’t too worried that I would disappoint Teresa. I wanted this to be something for both of us to remember.

I followed her up the stairs and down the hall to what I assumed was her bedroom. She pushed the door aside and I saw a double bed with the usual dresser, vanity table with chair, and a study desk in the large room. It was a decidedly feminine decor, but at that moment I couldn’t have cared less.

“Let’s get you ready, Joel,” she grinned as she began undoing the buttons on my shirt. I was about to help her when she pushed my hands away. “This is my job,” she smiled. It wasn’t long before I was standing in my briefs and socks while she was still wearing her nylons and panties.

I bent to remove my socks and tossed them toward my discarded clothing. Teresa then began to shimmy out of her panties, revealing herself to be bare of any hair, much to my surprise.

“Have you ever given a girl oral sex?” she asked.

“A couple of times. I really didn’t know what I was doing but the girls seemed to think it was okay.”

“Well, let me help you learn all the right things to do. It can be very rewarding for your partner.”

At that, she picked up a remote control and dimmed the lights in the room to a minimum. It really added to the atmosphere. I was about to climb onto the bed to join her when she reminded me I was still overdressed. I slipped out of my briefs and cast them with the rest of my things and rolled toward her.

“If this is your first time in a while, you probably aren’t going to last very long. I have a way of dealing with that problem. Have you ever had oral sex from one of your girlfriends?” she asked.

“Yes ... sort of ... I wasn’t very good,” I admitted.

“Well then, you’re in for a treat. I’m told I have skill at this,” she said.

She was right. It was an experience like no other I’d had, and as I should have guessed, over fairly quickly. I went off like Vesuvius and again she surprised me by taking it all. That was a first for me. Then, she finished the job by licking me clean.

“There, that should get the first one out of the way. Now, it’s your turn,” she said, lying back on the bed and spreading her legs in invitation. I moved toward her and carefully began to lick her swollen lips before she put a hand down there and using two fingers, spread the lips apart, exposing herself completely. I continued what I had been doing, only now I was pushing my tongue into her opening and she was responding.

“Yes ... good ... oh, that’s good,” she whimpered as I continued.

I kept up my licking, replacing her fingers with my own until I felt her hands on my head, pulling me away from her center and up her body. I spent a moment or two on her lovely breasts and their prominent nipples before she continued to insist I move up. I felt her hand on my rigid erection and then, as her hips rose, I felt the entrance to her body.

“Take it slowly, Joel,” she cautioned. “We’ve got all night. I want this to last. It’s not your first time, is it? You’ve been here before,” she said

“Yes,” I confirmed as I gazed down at her perfect body, hoping to see my entrance into her.

“I thought so. Just take your time and I’ll tell you what I want and what I like.”

I kept a slow deliberate pace as I moved in and out of her. The earlier blow job had helped me hang on longer’ as I knew it would, but sooner or later the amazing sensations I was getting were going to catch up to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.