5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Cathy crossed and uncrossed her legs several times to give the men a glimpse of her bare pussy. She adjusted the satin strings to her dress, letting it barely cover her full breasts.

“Thank you, Mom, for the use of your wedding rings,” she muttered, placing Ben’s rings back on her finger. She moved her leg and tapped her long fingernails to the beat of the rock music. Of the four men, the one she noticed the most stood and approached her.

“I hate seeing such a beautiful-looking woman sitting all by herself. Would you like to dance?”

“Where have I heard that pickup line before?” She asked, smiling at him. “I’d love to dance.”

She felt his hand on the small of her back as he escorted her to join the others dancing, introducing himself as Jeff.

“Hi Jeff, I’m Cathy.”

She began her sensual dance moves, her breasts seemingly trying to escape from her dress. She liked the looks of this guy, likely in his mid-thirties, and hoped for a slow dance.

After the next dance, she got her wish, and his body enveloped hers. She felt his hands smooth up and down her back, with one resting on her left ass cheek

“What’s with you and the old guy? He’s old enough to be your dad,” Jeff remarked.

“That’s because he is my dad.”

Jeff almost choked when he swallowed. “He’s your dad, and he was fingering your pussy and feeling your tit?”

“That’s not all that we do. Do you want to watch my dad and I fuck, or can I give him a nice blow job? I love the taste of his cum.”

“Jesus, you sure seem to commit incest quite often.”

“Often enough to make a beautiful baby girl and another baby on the way,” she stated, rubbing her belly.

“Your dad fucked a baby into you?”

“He sure did, and I’m happy that he did.”

“I noticed your wedding rings; isn’t your husband with you?”

“My dad is my fuck date for tonight, but that doesn’t mean that while my husband is away, this pussy doesn’t play.”

“Then would you be interested in doing more than just dancing?”

“I think I could be easily persuaded.”


Jeff didn’t wait for the song to end, taking her hand and escorting her towards his table. “Do you think your dad will mind if you join us?”

“I know he’d like to watch,” she replied, picking up her drink and purse along the way.

“Boys, we have some company joining us for a while. This beautiful woman is Cathy.”

They made their introductions, with Cathy offering her hand to each one. Her breasts strained to escape from her dress when she’d lean forward.

“Perhaps we’d be more comfortable at our table with a padded bench,” she suggested. “I’m more prone to the prone position, if you get my drift.” Jeff was quick to agree, and they all moved.

When Jeff sat down, she surprisingly made his lap her seat. She wasn’t subtle, letting her legs drape on either side of his, and two of his friends had a clear view of her bare pussy from the overhead lighting.

Jeff placed his hand on her inner thigh and began to smooth it over her soft skin to see how far she’d let him go. Cathy sipped on her drink, letting his hand go higher and higher. Finally, it reached the warmth of her pussy and she smiled as he began to finger her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.