5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I can’t believe what you and Mom used to do. You or she would wash her wedding rings in another guy’s cum?”

“She found it highly erotic to mix a guy’s cum with her rings. Sometimes she’d give a guy a blowjob and let his cum dribble down over her rings. Laura liked to watch me bury my wedding ring finger deep into a woman’s pussy and make her cum all over it, then we’d lick it off.”

“Wow, Dad, Mom told me about a lot of the sexy things you and she did, but not that about your wedding rings. But my favourite story is the day you and Karen met.”

“Yes, that certainly was an exciting day. I’ll never forget that it changed our lives.”

“Maybe I should put Ben’s rings back on and let a guy cum on them, sort of insulting him.”

“That’s up to you.”

“Now what are we going to do about Chris’s cum leaking from my pussy?”

“Something a lot of men detest is enjoying cream pie.”


Cathy gingerly lifted off Dan’s cock; the condom shrivelled but was not filled.

“You didn’t cum in me?”

“No, I couldn’t move around very much. I took pleasure in watching you have fun.”

“I’ll take care of your cock soon enough,” she said, and they shared a passionate kiss. Dan placed her on her back, and several watched in disgust as he ate her cum-dripping pussy.

Cathy bent her legs at the knees, her hands holding his head to her gooey slit. “Eat my cum-filled cunt, you beautiful husband of mine!” She remarked.

He continued, and soon she released a sensual-sounding cum.


“I think I’ll go and clean up my pussy. I put a damp cloth in a sandwich bag in my purse.”

While she was gone, Dan ordered another drink for them. Returning, she took a sip, making a sour-looking face. “That must be a double. You are trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me.”

She straddled his thighs, giving him a long and passionate kiss. “I think it’s more like you’re taking advantage of me,” he joked.

“We’ll see. Let’s dance again, and this time I’m your very slutty daughter.”

“At least in that part, you don’t have to pretend.”

“That’s for sure!” She smiled, leading him to the dance floor.

Dan’s eyes joined many others in appreciating the loose fit of her dress. The satin bow barely held it closed, giving them plenty of cleavage to see. As she turned around in a circle, she noticed the men she’d been with were leaving.

A slow song began, and she practically seduced him, pressing her body against his. He placed one hand on her bare ass cheek and the other inside her dress to fondle her tit.

“Daddy, you’re being very naughty with your hands again, and I love being in your arms!” Cathy said it loud enough to be heard by several people close by.

Her comment made others take frequent glances at them, especially his hands. She added to the sexy fun by trying to unzip his fly. “I need your hard cock again, Daddy.”

“I notice that your admirers have gone,” he mentioned, seeing the empty table. The waitress cleared away the dirty glasses and bottles, wiping the table clean.


The song ended, and she led him back to their table. She sat on his lap, facing the empty table and others that looked at her. One hand was guided between her legs and the other inside her dress.

Dan untied the bow that couldn’t hide her body, and then two fingers began seducing her pussy. “Mmm, I need your cock in me again,” she said, wiggling her ass on his lap.

Soon, they noticed four men occupying the empty table. “I think your next round of fucking has just sat down,” he commented in her ear.

“I think so too, Daddy. Seduce me; make me need your cock.”

Cathy sipped from her drink, looking over the rim at the men now watching them. Her body reacted to Dan massaging her clit making her almost spill her drink. “You almost made me spill my drink on my tit.”

“Then I’d have to lick it dry.” Cathy turned her upper body and, releasing her left tit from her dress, cupped it, offering her nipple to Dan’s lips.

“You certainly are a tease,” she smiled, her eyes growing with lust for her dad. She moaned softly, leaning her head on his shoulder as he gently finger-fucked her pussy.

At odd times, he’d pause to lick his fingers, get them wet with her juices, and paint her nipple.

“Daddy, I think it’s time for you to go to the washroom again, and we’ll see if any of those guys are interested in fucking me.”

“Okay, I’ll look for you on the dance floor.”

Cathy stepped from his lap and smiled at the obvious bulge his hard cock made in his pants when he stood. “I’ll take care of you in a few minutes,” she said, rubbing his cock.

Dan gave her a kiss and walked towards the washroom. He stopped long enough at the corner to see the four guys deciding who was going to make a move on the sexy-looking blonde.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.