5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan’s attention was drawn to Cathy’s entering the bedroom. “Wow, look at you!” His eyes lit up, seeing her full breasts and hardened nipples under the sheer material of what looked like a very sexy lingerie robe. “What is that you’re wearing?”

“It’s white lace, partially see-through, a short robe, and it’s only held closed by the satin string tied in a bow.” She untied it, showing them her naked body underneath. “I can have it tied as snug or low and loose as you like.”

“I hope it’ll be low and very loose,” he smiled.

“Of course it will, Daddy, and looked at how short it is when I sit.” Cathy sat on a chair and let the dividing hems fall to the sides of her slender legs. “All I have to do is slightly spread my legs to show my bare pussy to those men we like.”

“Cathy, wearing that sexy-looking robe, you look like you’re ready for bed more than going on a dinner date with your dad,” Karen mentioned.

“I know and will feel like such a slut for him.”

She came to them, and they could see how the delicate lace pattern hid and revealed her breasts and body.

“You and I are going to have so much fun tonight!” Cathy said, hugging Dan.

“Dan said you had some news for us?” Wendy asked.

“Yes, I do.” She smiled and looked shyly at her dad. “I’m pregnant.”

The room was filled with cheers, congratulations, hugs, and kisses.

“What does Ben think of becoming a dad again?” Tina asked.

“He doesn’t know, and Ben isn’t the father of my baby; Daddy is.” She gave him another shy smile.

“Dan, you incestuous devil! Jesus, honey, I think we’ll have to get you neutered!” Karen teased.

“Not before I have at least two more babies with him too,” Wendy mentioned.

“I’m having our twins, so I think I’m good for now,” Tina added.

“I said to Dad that if circumstances had been different, I wouldn’t have minded being one of his wives,” Cathy said.

“I think that having three is quite enough,” Karen inserted.

“Lisa and Susan may have something to say about that statement too.”

“When are you due?” Tina asked.

“Near Dad’s birthday.”

“I may have to start paying you child support.”

“The only thing I need from you and the family is the continuing love and support I receive.”

“As I’ve said before, in a joking manner, I’m nothing more than a living sperm bank to all you women.”

“But you get to have all the benefits of being our sperm donor,” Karen remarked, kissing his cheek. “You and Cathy go out and have all the sexy fun; you can then tell us about it in bed when you get home.

“I hope you’ll all forgive me for letting Dad get me pregnant again. I love him so much, and I can see why you love him so much too. I’ve also thought of having my tubes tied after my next one.”

“No more babies with your dad?” Karen teased.


Dan and Cathy went to the front door, where he held her coat to put it on. Her breasts strained against the thin material as she slipped her arms into the sleeves.

“Have fun and do everything we’d do,” Karen said, kissing them, followed by hugs and kisses from Tina and Wendy.

“I don’t know if I could stand having that wild a night,” Cathy joked.

Dan escorted her to his Mustang, opening the door for her. During the drive to Belleville, she guided his hand between shifting gears.

“You haven’t told me much about what we’re doing tonight,” she said, slipping her breasts from her dress.

“I’ve made reservations for us at Chandler’s and asked for a special waiter named Andrew, whom I’m sure you’ll appreciate. Then we’re going to Barney’s Bar for some very sexy fun.”

“Such as...?” She inquired with a sly smile.

“You know how to be my perfectly slutty daughter; maybe if we lie about our ages, say you are thirty and me forty-five, maybe you can get away with being my very slutty and horny wife.”

“That’ll be easy; thank you, Daddy. So as your daughter and wife, you plan on me fucking several men tonight.”

“Several may be putting it mildly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.