5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Hi Dad, I thought I’d come over early to spend more time with you before we go out,” Cathy said, going to him in the kitchen. He smiled at her low-cut top and form-fitting jeans.

She hopped up onto the countertop and spread her legs for his arrival. Her stomach felt a little unsettled, so she rubbed it lightly. She kissed him and guided his hand inside her low-cut top.

“How are our daughter and my grandson doing?”

“They’re here, and we’re staying the night, though I’m spending it in bed with you.”

“You’ll have to ask Karen, Wendy, and Tina to make room for you,” he joked, rubbing her nipple between his fingers.

“They can’t resist the taste of my pussy especially after you’ve fucked me. I was thinking that we’d start our sexy fun by having you shave my pussy. It could use a fresh shave, and I trust you want me to show it off tonight in public.”

“I’ve become so predictable,” he joked.

“You know what I predict? You are going to fuck your daughter, and I’ll once again enjoy the taste of your cum.”

Cathy led him to see his daughter and grandson, then took him into the bathroom. She took off her clothes and partially filled the tub with warm water. She sat on the inner edge, waiting for him, and absentmindedly rubbed her stomach.

Dan entered the bathroom and, kneeling, patted her pussy with warm water. He placed some lather on his hand and spread it over her blondish stubble. Taking the razor, he pulled her skin tight and began shaving her.

“I love it when you shave my pussy,” she commented, touching his head and then her belly.

“Usually you have one of the girls shave you, followed by heavy sex.”

“This time I need cock more than pussy, for now.”

“Are you feeling okay? I noticed you rubbing your stomach a few times.”

“I’m feeling fine. Dad, will you look at me?” Dan made his last razor run and looked up at her. “Dad, I’m pregnant.”

“What?! I mean, you are?”

“Yes,” she beamed.

“I have to ask: am I going to be a father with you again?”

“Yes,” she blushed. “Daddy, please don’t be mad at me.”

“I don’t think I’m mad; I’m just stunned. You should be making your babies with Ben, not me,” he said, washing her pussy clean.

“I know, and under different circumstances, I’d gladly be one of your wives.”

“I don’t know what to say. It’s bad enough that we’ve committed incest so many times and have created two babies.”

“Is it so bad that we created such a beautiful-looking girl, and I hope just as handsome a boy?”

“It’s just that most people wouldn’t understand and think that I’ve taken advantage of you.”

Cathy stepped from the tub, wrapping her arms around his neck. “If I recall, it’s me who always makes the first move on you, not the other way around. I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too. Have you told anyone that you’re pregnant?”

“No, you’re the first to know. I haven’t even told Ben.”

“He’s going to be mad at me again.”

“I’ll take care of him.”

“When are you due?”

“I’m about ten weeks along and due near your birthday, about the seventeenth of July.”

“Wouldn’t that be a birthday present?”

“Yes, it certainly would. You get ready, and I’ll be out in a few minutes. I have a new dress to wear for you.”


Dan went into the bedroom, where he saw Wendy breastfeeding his babies, Matthew and Laura. “That has got to be the most beautiful sight in the world.” He went over, kissing each child on the forehead and then his wife.

“I heard you exclaiming in the bathroom. What was that all about?” Wendy asked.

“Cathy has some news for us,” he replied, beginning to change into his suit.

“What news?” Karen asked, overhearing Wendy.

“Cathy will tell you.”

Before putting on his shirt, Dan took each baby from Wendy to hold and burp them. Matthew’s face turned slightly red, and he grimaced, signalling that he was filling his diaper. “Karen, it’s time to change your son!” He joked. She took him, and Dan put on his shirt and tie.

Tina walked to Dan and straightened his tie as he slipped on his suit jacket. “You always look so damn handsome in your suit and tie.” She gave him a loving kiss, and he lightly rubbed her growing belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.