Justice According to the Husband's Version - Cover

Justice According to the Husband's Version

by Slutty Beauty

Copyright© 2021 by Slutty Beauty

BDSM Story: I'm afraid I wasn't exactly a faithful wife and wasn't very attentive to my husband's wishes, so what happened?

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Body Modification   .

We enter the hotel room after a pleasant dinner in the restaurant. I am relaxed and the alcohol has already affected my thoughts enough, I look at my husband and periodically I have the thought: “Hmm ... And how exactly should I spread my legs in front of him?...” The lights are off in the room, I don’t expect anything special, it all starts with foreplay and I feel like there was a lot of alcohol, though-why not! ... I feel like my husband drags me to the bed, while trying to get my hands behind my back, but I turn around: “Uuuu, let’s not now?” My husband easily agrees and we begin mutual caresses, but consciousness begins to gradually slip away from me ... Still, I “overdid it today”.

I woke up, and to my surprise, it wasn’t a hotel ... This bastard still drugged me, original of course, but in my opinion - too much. Meanwhile, I’m tied to a gynecological chair. I try to shout out, but I realize that a dilator is inserted in my mouth, of course-I’m completely naked... “ Well, what a kindergarten!” I’m having less and less fun and I don’t like what’s happening anymore. I start shouting something, realizing that now until he “plays enough” I will have to be patient, so let him start as soon as possible. I hear footsteps and a man in a dressing gown appears in the doorway, and when he comes out into the light-I flinch as if from an electric shock - it’s not my husband!

“Is the screamer awake?” Well, let’s do you now!

I try to pull away, and this time I’m serious, but of course it doesn’t work. My neck is encircled by a wide leather collar, which my captor attaches to the chair, and he does the same with my waist. Only now do I notice the medical cart with the instruments that terrify me. The kidnapper takes the clip and shoves it into my mouth. I start to whimper, as if I can’t do anything. He grabs my tongue painfully and pulls it out. In my head, I no longer think about what happened, but rather what will happen to me next: “What does he want? Piercings?” But no, to my horror I’m wrong - the kidnapper takes a scalpel, I close my eyes in the hope of a miraculous escape, but I realize that in vain. I feel a very strong pain and blood on my tongue. The kidnapper begins to swab my mouth with a swab. I had already decided that they had decided to cut off my tongue, but I saw a piercing gun in the man’s hands, I did not want to know what he would do. My tormentor removes the Collar, but takes out a kind of hoop and covers my forehead with it (apparently there is a place for fixing it on the headrest of the chair) Now my head is not mobile, and in the hands of the man again a scalpel, I feel bad, either from blood, or because I did not come to myself after alcohol or sleeping pills. The “surgeon” seems to notice this and holds the ammonia to my nose.

“You’ll switch off when I tell you to, you cunt!”

I can feel it on my neck, smearing my throat with iodine or something ... Oh, my God, what’s going to happen to me? After all, I lost consciousness, or maybe the kidnapper gave me an injection-I don’t know.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.