DreamWeaver - Cover

DreamWeaver

Copyright© 2019 by Xalir

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Rand's doctor gave him some bad news. There are also rumblings about bad news at work. How will these things affect his relationship with his wife and the rest of his happy life? Follow along as Rand makes the best of things.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Anal Sex  

The next day I woke up when Mel tried to slide out of bed without disturbing me. I grinned and then lunged, pulling her back down into bed with me. She squealed loudly in surprise and then giggled. “Let me go. I need to pee.”

“No pee,” I grunted in my best cave-man speak. “Snuggle.”

“Let me go or I’ll pee on you,” she warned.

“Kinky,” I said and pulled her closer to kiss the back of her neck. “Maybe next time though.”

I reluctantly let her go and she bounded to the bathroom more urgently now. I followed her in and leaned in to kiss her while she was perched on the toilet.

“Pervert!” she accused me with a smile. “You came in here to watch me pee.”

I smirked and pushed her knees wide apart, kissing her again.

“I’ve never watched a girl pee before,” I told her and got my first look, interested in the sight.

“And do I get to watch you pee?” she asked playfully.

“You can aim it if you promise to be careful,” I told her.

She finished and wiped herself delicately before getting up and raising the seat. She stood to one side and took hold of my cock, pointing it down at the water. It took a moment to relax, but once the stream started, I just closed my eyes and let her take over.

She giggled as she waved the stream back and forth, playing a little bit with the effect.

“This is kind of cool,” she admitted as she aimed it this way and that, amused by the novelty of it. “Girls don’t get to play in the bathroom like this.”

“I think you’re catching on fine,” I said lightly.

She’d behaved herself admirably. I’d half expected her to try to point it at my face for the laugh factor. When I was done, we flushed, washed our hands and wandered back to bed.

“You realize that we’re already an old married couple, right?” I pointed out.

“How so?” she asked sleepily.

“We’ve covered most of the relationship milestones. We go to the bathroom together, we’ve had fights with the in-laws, we’ve renovated the bedroom, redecorated the house, taken trips together, had a break-up and a make-up and we’ve been through the most dreaded event every couple faces: turkey farts. Not saying whose farts, they were, just that we survived them.” I’d never understand how such big smells came out of such a small backside.

She laughed at that.

“All we need is a couple of kids and life’s complete,” she said, pulling my arms around her tighter.

I thought about Mel in the full bloom of motherhood and smiled. She’d be the perfect mother.

“I can’t wait,” I whispered to her. “You’re going to be such a fantastic mother.”

She looked over her shoulder at me.

“Really? You’re not just saying that?”

I shook my head.

“I’d like us to be married first, but I’m not kidding. You’re a kind, gentle, loving woman. You’ll take care of our babies and love them with all your heart. They’ll learn to sing with Mommy and blow bubbles in the bath and clap and play and laugh. You’ll teach them to be happy and live every moment because it’s special. They’ll have the same sparkle in their eyes that I see in yours because you’ll show them love and affection.”

She rolled over in my arms and threw her arms around my neck. She was crying, but I knew that they weren’t tears of heartbreak. I’d said exactly what she’d needed to hear.

“I love you!” she wept happily.

“I love you too,” I told her affectionately, kissing her tears away.

She pulled me tight against her and I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her gently. She kissed me more urgently, her need loud in the way she was pulling me closer. We kissed more deeply as she rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her.

“I want you so much right now!” she gasped as our lips parted.

I was hard as a rock and nudged against her entrance with a flex of my hips. She reached down between us and spread her pussy open with one hand, grasping my shaft and aiming it at her entrance with the other. I pushed forward, and she moaned in rapture as she felt me stretch her pussy deliciously.

We were tender and loving and gentle, my movements slow as I let her savor the feeling of my cock sliding into her deliberately. She groaned and started to play with herself while we made love, her fingers stroking her clit and reaching down to touch my shaft while I buried my face in her neck, kissing her and nipping at her soft skin in between murmuring that I loved her.

She was breathing in tiny little gasps, cumming for me in a loop. She’d have several small ones that made her grunt softly at her release, followed by a buildup to a crushing one that had her howling at the ceiling. I could feel her muscles clamp down on my cock, squeezing me deliciously as she bore down through each of her orgasms before she’d relax, panting and recovering before she climbed to her next plateau.

I tried to hold out as long as I could and make it last for her, but the sensations were too much.

“Honey!” I gasped, my voice strained. “I can’t hold it! I’m going to cum!”

She wrapped her legs around me and her hands went to the sides of my face, guiding me to look into her eyes.

“Cum for me!” she gasped with me. “I want to feel it! Now!”

She kissed me hard, her tongue plundering my mouth as her final orgasm crashed over her and my own came a heartbeat later, again sealing our love bond.

I took her carefully in my arms and carried her to the shower, still impaled on my cock. She clung to me with her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my hips while I carried her, kissing my neck and my ear and telling me that was I while I started the shower. I didn’t put her down until we were both under the spray, letting my cock slip out of her tight channel only to have her start leaking. She used her internal muscles to push my cum out of her, leaning over to watch it fall to the bottom of the tub.

“Such a waste!” she commented wistfully, and I smiled, thinking that she was lamenting not being pregnant now.

“Wishing you weren’t on birth control?” I asked, kissing her on the top of the head.

She giggled and shook her head.

“No, Silly. I like the way you taste,” she corrected me.

“Oh!” I said, perking up at that revelation and reached for her shampoo. “Well, all you ever have to do is say you want some,” I informed her. “That made me cum so hard I nearly passed out.”

She giggled and gave me a playful smirk, wetting her hair for me and then getting down on her knees to wrap her lips around my cock. I took the hint and lathered her hair, massaging her scalp as my hands guided her up and down my shaft loving every second of the experience. I was leaning back against the wall moaning softly while my hands played with her soapy hair, letting her know just what she was doing to drive me wild. She reached up with her hands and started playing with my balls while pressing one finger against my ass. I knew I was fucked as I felt her fingertip worm its way past my sphincter to tickle my prostate. It was all too much. I started fucking her mouth, my hands tangled in her hair as I pulled her up and down my length more and more insistently, my orgasm, barreling down on me like a train. She choked a little as I thrust too deeply, but never missed a beat, squeezing my balls gently, stroking my prostate and using her lips and tongue to urge me to cum in her mouth.

Cummming!”

I gasped in warning and she pulled back so only the head was in her mouth, moving her hand from my balls to the shaft to pump it hard, wanting my cum on her tongue rather than in her throat. I roared in savage joy as I blasted cum into her mouth, my entire body tensing as she looked up at me in satisfaction at my reaction. I felt my orgasm trail off into feeble tremors and I gasped, my mind still reeling as she held me between her lips, making sure to taste the last drops of my seed.

When she finally sat back, she grinned up at me, opened her mouth to show me her prize and then made a show of swirling it around and swallowing it with a lick of her lips. I slid down the wall, seemingly boneless, to sit on the floor of the shower. She giggled, coming over to curl up with me for a moment before she finished washing her hair and then she started lathering mine while I sat there enjoying the high.

We finished our shower together and got dressed, noting that we took way more time than we normally took to shower and dress. It was impractical, but once I was done with work, we weren’t going to give up this kind of shower, unless we had plans for the day.

We joined Eliza for lunch, breakfast having been hours ago, and she smiled at us knowingly.

“You two must be hungry,” she commented and started working on feeding us.

Melody blushed, embarrassed that Eliza knew what we’d been up to.

“You heard?” she asked in a small voice.

“It’s okay, Miss,” she said comfortingly. “I came to see if you felt like breakfast and decided that you probably weren’t going to be interested in food for a while. It’s good to hear you happy. I think that this is the first time the house has seen real happiness since I’ve been here. Stan was never really a happy person. Sometimes smug when he had a good day, but never happy.”

She shrugged as she mused and brought us a salad and a plate of sandwiches for us to share. She’d slowly relaxed from her stance of maintaining propriety between herself and us over the course of the month that Mel had been away. The generous gift we’d given George and her may have had some influence too. It beat the Hell out of the present of a cheap TV Stan had gotten them the year before and I think it went a long way toward showing them how much we cared and appreciated them. We chatted over lunch and were working on how to spend the afternoon when Mr. Lawton called.

“Hope I’m not catching the two of you at a bad time,” he said lightly. “We tracked down the business dealings Stan and Mr. Carmichael did business. Weaver S&L holds the mortgage on a rather large piece of property that Carmichael is developing in the Washington area,” he told us.

“What are the details on it?” I asked curiously. “Is the mortgage being paid?”

“Not so much,” he explained. “It looks like the amount of the mortgage has been written off each month for the past two years, by Stan personally.”

“Is it above-board, like his buy-in on a deal or does it look shady?” I asked.

“There’s no accounting reason for it,” he said. “I confirmed with the estate and the accountants that are overseeing the company for now.”

“I take it that there’s nothing that we can do about the money Stan wrote off, is there?” I asked feeling like I knew the answer.

“Not a damn thing,” he confirmed. “We can stop it from happening again though.”

“How long ago was the last time that Stan wrote off the account?” Mel asked.

“September,” he said after shuffling papers for a few minutes to find the answer.

“So, we’re owed for October, November and December at this point and soon to be January,” she growled.

“That’s right. How would you like to proceed?” he wanted to know.

“Well, we could foreclose on the land and try to recover what’s owed on the property,” I pointed out. “I suppose we could also report the action to the Federal Trade Commission, but that might reflect back on the S&L in the investigation.”

“Demanding payment is probably your best bet, and then starting on foreclosure proceedings as soon as that fails. I’d say there’s a good chance this is what he was so eager about getting his hands on the wheel for,” Lawton told us.

“Can you forward the information to Luther Brown?” I asked. “He’ll want to investigate that property as part of the investigation.”

“Consider it done,” he said lightly, and we hung up.

“So, Stan was writing off a property for him all this time,” Mel said irritably. “I hope he ends up losing it when this all comes out.”

Eliza and I both agreed, and we planned out our afternoon. We called May and Glen and let them know we were back and how Washington had turned out. They were appalled at the way things had turned out, and hoped we took the threats seriously. That led me to decide that we needed to make sure that the gun collection was ready and able to help us out.

The two of us returned to the small house and we checked all the guns. I made sure that Mel knew the combination just in case, and we got her scheduled for the safety course. I started the process to get a permit to carry a concealed firearm and we started looking into several other options.

“You really think he’ll come down here to cause trouble?” Mel asked dubiously.

“I think it’s far more likely that he’ll send someone to make sure that we’re not going to stand in his way. We should get fresh Wills made out and make sure they’re iron-clad so that he can’t break them.”

She nodded. “Who do we want to name in them?” she asked, looking to me to decide.

“I’m naming you,” I said lightly. “At this point, I know that you won’t have anything to do with your father or let him manipulate you again. We should probably also name an alternate in case they decide that neither of us should be allowed to live. I know it’s sort of an extreme scenario, but I want to make sure we’re covered.”

She nodded, and we talked about who would be our alternate. I picked Glen. She did the same and we decided to have the Wills drawn up the next day. I didn’t think we’d really need them, but in case we did, I wanted them handled.

That night, we slept at the small house, as we were calling it and we were both a little nervous about what would happen. We were both a little upset by how much our lives had been disrupted by the whole thing and weren’t in the mood for sex that night. Mostly, we wanted to be close to the guns for self-defense.

We went to the gym early the next day and Mel sat in on the yoga class. A couple of the ladies didn’t realize that she was with me at first, and that led to a few embarrassing remarks about how much they’d missed me the last few days. Bella and Mary were surprised to see us, but nodded in understanding when they heard that we hadn’t been welcome in Washington. Their relationship had caused them a fair bit of friction and they understood family drama.

“So, Georgia was good?” Bella asked, knowing that we had gone to see Beth’s parents.

Mel laughed.

“They all welcomed us like family,” she told them.

We talked about how much Glen had warmed up to me while we were there. They were amazed but had to break up the reunion to start the class. Mel sort of watched and admired as we ran through our paces, getting a sense for how Bella ran the class and what there was to get out of attending it. After class, Mel decided she wanted to put an end to the comments I was getting and came to wrap her arms around me and kiss me deeply.

“You looked great!” she told me with a grin. “Maybe I will join the class. You make it look easy, though. I’m sure you’ll need to help me learn everything.”

Bella smirked and walked away without a word, but Mary couldn’t resist.

“Are you going to start teaching a private class?” she asked sweetly.

“Are you asking to sign up for naked yoga?” I asked with a smirk, getting a blush out of her and several offers to sign up for the class from some of the ladies.

Unfortunately, Margot could smell an opportunity. She must have ears like a bat because the words ‘naked yoga’ drew her out of hiding like shaking a bag of cat treats.

“You’ll save a spot in your class for me, won’t you, sweetie?” she leered at me.

She came up to take hold of my arm, like I was escorting her to a dance. She didn’t even take this class. She must have been prowling around waiting for a chance to pounce on one of the guys coming in to do an early workout. Mel looked her over and smiled sweetly.

“I’m afraid not,” she told her. “Those lessons are private.”

Margot didn’t seem phased, just held onto my arm a little tighter.

“That’s what I was hoping for,” she grinned back.

“Margot, I really wouldn’t want to be responsible for you needing hip replacement,” I told her and then pried my arm loose, or tried.

She kept her hold pretty tight.

“Personal space, Margot,” I warned her.

There were several complaints about how touchy she was, and I was getting very close to adding my voice to the list.

“Oh, nonsense,” she scoffed. “I’m not hurting anything, am I?” she demanded, trying to get me to accept her taking liberties.

“I don’t come to the gym to be pawed,” I told her coolly. “Some of the ladies here flirt with me a little, but none of them crosses the line into physically touching. They know what’s acceptable and what’s not. Kindly take the hint and stop grabbing me.”

I pulled my arm away from her again and she turned sour.

“So, you don’t mind if all the young chippies titter at you, but someone a little older comes along and you’re disgusted?!!?” she spat.

“No one else here is grabbing me,” I pointed out. “No one’s tittering, and I don’t even know what a chippie is.”

Her eyes narrowed, and she put her hands on her hips.

“A chippie is the kind of girl that walks around asking for trouble. Nice men stay away from them.”

Her eyes flashed to Mel and then back to me.

“And that one seemed to be grabbing you a minute ago without complaint.”

“So, a chippie is another name for a slutty girl?” I confirmed. “No one who takes this class is slutty or walking around asking for trouble, as you put it. And, for your information, Mel isn’t slutty either. She’s my fiancée. She’s allowed to grab me however she wants, whenever she wants.”

Bella could see things getting out of hand and decided to step in.

“Alright, Margot,” she said sternly. “You were warned. Clean out your locker and leave. You’re not welcome here anymore.”

That shifted her anger to Bella.

“You can’t throw me out!” she insisted hotly. “I know the owner personally.”

“Uh-huh, me too” she said, bored. “Feel free to call him and complain when you get home, but go. You don’t come here to work out, Margot. Everyone sees you come in and follow the guys around, trying to corner one of them. You just called the women in my class sluts, and you’ve sexually harassed your last patron here. I do know what a chippie is, so leave. If Norman decides to side with you and let you back in, he can have a long conversation with me about it.”

“If he does, Rand and I will work out at home,” Mel decided. “I don’t want either of us to come to a place where she’s welcome to come insult the women and grope the men.”

Margot blustered and huffed, but she stormed off, warning Bella that she’d have her job over this.

“I think I speak for everyone here when I say that, if she has enough influence to do that to you, then we’ll follow you wherever you take the class,” one of the women told Bella, and I nodded.

“If she manages to get you fired, Bella, then I won’t be back, and I’ll make sure to let all the guys know that you got fired for standing up to her for them,” I told her and paused as my mind whirred.

“I’m also pretty sure that you’ll be the manager of a new gym shortly after the dust settles here.”

She looked at me questioningly and I nodded. Yeah, I’d open up a gym just to put this one out of business if they burned her. Bella was my sister. I wasn’t going to leave her to scramble.

“I don’t think we have to worry about that,” she assured us. “There’ve been a lot of complaints about how much Margot likes to touch the patrons. It’s become a problem that we don’t need anymore.”

Class started breaking up and Bella and Mary came to talk to us.

“Fiancée?” Bella asked me pointedly.

Mel grinned and showed her the ring.

“He asked me on Christmas,” she told them as the two of them gushed over the ring and congratulated us.

“You’ve got bigger problems than Margot,” Bella laughed at me. “You two need to let Claire know as soon as possible. She’s going to interrogate you both until you’re sick of talking.”

I shrugged.

“I took some good notes,” Mel told her.

The next few days were a relaxing time for us. It turned out that Margot didn’t have the kind of influence with Norman that she thought she did, and Bella was happy to let us know that he’d seen things her way after a brief chat about it.

We went shopping for me to have a decent wardrobe at the big house and we started slowly cleaning out more and more of Stan’s personal effects, boxing things up as we went through them. We had his clothes taken care of, but the bedroom furniture was something else to consider. We didn’t really know anyone that would need a bedroom set, so we asked around the gym some and Craig said he’d take it if we were offering. He made arrangements to pick it up personally and said he had a couple of helpers, so we wouldn’t even need to lift a finger.

We didn’t hear much from Mr. Lawton or from Luther over the next few days, but then it was New Year’s and we expected them to take a few days off with the offices closed. We were hosting a small gathering at the big house; and I’d included Angela since she’d been a friend to me in the past and I wanted to stay in touch.

This would be the first event that we hosted together and certainly the first that we held at the big house. Mel was nervous, but also excited. We’d picked up sandwich trays, I’d made a booze run, Mel had gone a little crazy on snacks and finger food and we’d invited Eliza and George to join us, instead of working the party. After some reluctance, they joined Bella and Mary, Angela, Terri, Stephanie and Jason, Claire, Mel and me for the evening.

The group showed up early, each having visited the house for the group once or twice, even though we normally met at Claire’s house. We’d invited them to stay the night and we were prepared for Angela to need to stay too, if it came down to it.

We showed everyone to their rooms and chatted, generally starting the party early. I was playing pool with Jason against Bella and Mary when Angela arrived, and I handed my cue off to Terri while I gave Angela the tour. We skipped the garage and grounds, but I showed her around the house and told her there was a guestroom for her if she didn’t feel like driving at the end of the night.

“Thanks,” she said with a smile. “I made sure I had cab fare in case I wasn’t fit to drive though,” she told me as she looked around the library with interest. “You did okay for yourself, Rand,” she said approvingly - I didn’t think she was just talking about the house.

I smiled and took her to see the rest of the place, including the gym.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.