New Foursome Position

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2019 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: I've tried a similar position with a male/female couple but it was much more fun with Alex, Adam and Justin. Half the time I didn't know who was fucking me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

I flew back into Australia last Thursday, and while everything went well it was still thirty six hours of travel from door to door. When I got back to my little house on the beach I stripped out of clothes that just felt gross and got into the ocean as quickly as I could.

While I felt like a beer or a whiskey it was only mid morning so I sat out on my deck and opened my laptop to see what I had missed during my day and a half of travel.

Lots of work emails of course, but the first email I read was from my old fuck buddy Alex.

For those who aren’t familiar with my blog, I wrote about how a couple of years ago Alex outed me as being Aussie Speedo Guy. At the time I thought Alex was straight, he had a long time girlfriend, and I was afraid he would share my secret with my mates. The outcome couldn’t have been more polar to my fears. Alex and I became fuck buddies, Alex broke up with his girlfriend and is now dating Adam and they live together. Alex is completely out to the world and he has kept my secret. His boyfriend is a great guy and occasionally I get to join them for some naughty fun. My first orgy was organized by Alex and Adam which I have written about.

Back to checking my email. Alex’s email read: “Dave, you must be back from the states any day now. Would you like to come over for some fun with Adam and I on Friday night? Say 9pm?”

I replied that they could count me in.

I tried to do some work sitting there looking at the ocean in my speedo but thoughts of what Alex and Adam might have planned distracted me from work. The front of my speedo was being strained so I started rubbing the front of my speedo. I put on some porn featuring three guys in speedos by a pool. Where I was sitting is pretty private and can’t be seen from the beach or one neighbour, the other neighbours are two chicks who work a nine to five schedule and they wouldn’t be home.

The porn was of a guy on his knees with two cocks for him to service, I was picturing Alex, Adam and I but I couldn’t decide which of the three guys on the laptop monitor I wanted to be. The guy sucking or one of the guys being sucked who were making out with each other.

Then I was filling the front of my speedo with a pretty full load of my jizz.

I waited a little bit for me to calm down then ran down, jumped in the ocean and cleaned up.

Friday night came along, I had some offers from friends to catch up which I had to decline because playing with Alex and Adam was a priority. I was horny all day so in the afternoon I went for a long walk just to try and keep my mind off what was going to happen.

Alex has a speedo fetish which is equal to mine and it was our speedo fetish which brought us together really in the first place so I decided to wear a pair of red AussieBum speedos under my jeans.

I arrived right on nine o’clock and Alex greeted me at the front door wearing a black speedo and nothing else. We shook hands and Alex was asking me how my trip to Colorado was as I followed him into the kitchen. Isn’t it funny that we shake hands like old friends but we have both had some amazingly intimate sexual experience (I took Alex’s gay virginity in every definition of the word).

As Alex poured me a drink I noticed someones clothing on the kitchen table, I had noticed Alex’s erection the second he opened the door so I wasn’t quite sure what was going on.

I started taking off my clothing and put the items on the kitchen table next to the other set of clothes. I was semi hard but not fully just yet. Alex and I were just talking about my trip while he poured us drinks and I stripped down to my red speedo. He came over to me with a drink in either hand and instead of accepting the drink I grabbed his arse and we started making out. My hands were all over his arse as we kissed and I moved my hand around the front of his speedo and his cock was rock hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.