12 August 2009 - Cover

12 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Linda Chandler fulfills her promise to Brad, and thank him for helping her son, Eric, receive a liver transplant and saving his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Dan was busy cleaning the swimming pool and hot tub when he heard the usual commotion from Sarg and Major that someone was at the front door.

“Hi, aren’t you Linda Chandler?” Wendy asked.

“Yes, Brad and his friends organized a fundraiser so my son, Eric, could receive a liver transplant.”

“Come in out of the hot sun,” Wendy offered. “I like your dress; it’s very sexy and summery.” Wendy noted her light blue-print minidress decorated with white flowers. It was a wraparound style, with the criss crossed in front to reveal the deep cleavage of her breasts.

“Dan is in the backyard cleaning the pool,” she mentioned, escorting her through the living room.

“Actually, I came by to see Brad. I wanted to thank him for helping to save my boy’s life.”

“Brad isn’t here. He and Abby are now living in his sister’s house with her. He, Jake, and Abby’s brothers are doing training for hockey camp.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that. I guess I should have called first, but if I had arranged to meet him, I know I would have chickened out.”

“Why is that, Linda?”

“This is embarrassing to admit and say. I wanted to thank Brad in a more personal way for helping my son.”

“Now I understand, and the reason for wearing a very sexy dress,” she smiled, knowing her intentions.

“Maybe I should go.”

“No, please stay. You haven’t seen Dan since Brad’s wedding; come and say hi. I’ll call Brad in a while and tell him you are here.”

Wendy led her to the patio door, where Linda saw Dan wearing only his Speedo swimsuit. She noticed Linda looking at the large bulge in the front of his suit.

“You know the old saying, like father, like son? Brad is the same size as Dan—actually half an inch longer; he likes to brag.”

“I ... I wasn’t looking at his.”

“You weren’t admiring the size of his cock in his suit?’

“Okay, I was. It’s hard not to notice.”

“His cock isn’t even hard yet.” Wendy looked at Linda in her dress, and several fingers went to the front to feel the soft material on the tops of her knuckles touching her breast. “I bet you’d have fun making his cock hard.”

“I wouldn’t want to tease him and not...”

“Not do anything about making his cock hard?”

“Yes.”

“It’s obvious that you came here looking for Brad to let him fuck you. Why don’t you start with Dan and finish with Brad?”

“You’d let your husband fuck me?”

“Of course I would. It would also be a thank you to me for the number of men he’s watched fucking me. Being pregnant, I need lots of cock ... and pussy,” she said, fingering several strands of her long brunette hair.

Wendy went to the fridge and said, “Offer Dan a drink, but one look at you, and water won’t be the only thing he’s thirsty for.”

Wendy slid the patio door open and motioned Linda out. “You’re not going with me?”

“You don’t want to be alone with Dan?”

“Yes, yes I do.”

“Then go get him. The house isn’t empty very often, so take advantage of your alone time with him.”


“Hi, Dan, I thought you might be thirsty,” she said, approaching his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.