Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The next few days were hectic for Allie. Since she was part of the homecoming court she was busy with pictures and planning of homecoming. Allie also had cheerleading practice after school. Alex and Allie talked it over and felt it would be best if Alex got a ride home after practice so Allie could use the car if necessary. It was somewhat of an inconvenience for him but it was only for the week and it was for Allie so he didn’t mind.

Thursday they had an assembly to announce the homecoming king and queen. As expected, Allie did not win. But she was still very excited about it. Her mom and dad took off work to attend the assembly and, of course, Alex was there too. All the candidates received a sash, flowers and a tiara with the queen getting a larger one. Alex thought the tiara made Allie look very hot.

Later that evening, when they were alone in their bedroom, Allie modeled for Alex wearing nothing but the tiara and the sash. Alex wished he had a camera so he could take pictures of his nude sister in her tiara and sash. Allie really vamped it up for him. She would lie back on the bed and put the sash between her tits and rub it between her legs. Eventually she got Alex so worked up she took pity on him and gave him a quick blow job before their parents came up to say good night. Allie made sure that some of her brother’s cum got on her sash. She wanted him with her the next day.

Friday morning arrived and the twins only had school for half a day. In the afternoon, there was a pep rally in the gym and then a parade through town. The queen and her court each got to ride in a convertible in the parade. After the parade, there was still a short time until their parents were due home and the twins planned to make the best of it. They met where Alex parked the car and raced home.

They didn’t waste any time rushing upstairs and shedding their clothes. Allie laid back on the bed while Alex climbed on top of her. He positioned his cock at his sister’s pussy and slowly inserted it savoring the feeling. Allie wrapped her arms around her brother while he slowly pulled out to where the tip of his cock was almost out of her. Then he slammed back into her. Allie loved how her brother was fucking her.

Her hot pussy felt so good around Alex’s cock and he proceeded to pick up the pace. He pounded his cock into Allie as hard as he could. Allie spurred him on and told him to roughly pinch her nipples. Alex pulled and twisted one of her nipples very roughly. Allie screamed out in ecstasy as she came. Allie’s spasms stimulated Alex more and more to the point where he came in Allie.

After Alex’s cock deflated and retreated from Allie’s pussy, Allie rolled her brother over on his back and sucked his cock. She swirled her tongue around his head while Alex groaned in pleasure. Since Alex just came and was soft, it was easy for Allie to take all of him in her mouth. Thanks to Allie’s expert tongue and lips, Alex’s cock got hard again.

By now Allie had only about half of her brother’s cock in her mouth. She had licked their combined juices off but got a nice taste of Alex’s pre-cum. She knew he was ready and took her mouth off his cock. She positioned her cunt right above Alex’s hard cock and eased it inside her. Alex liked the cowgirl position. Not only did he not have to work as hard, he had easy access to his sister’s tits. Allie liked this position too because she was in control.

Allie enjoyed how her brother’s cock filled up her pussy. She moved her hips up and down on him. Even though Alex came a few minutes earlier he was ready to cum again. When he came inside his sister, Allie came too.

Allie collapsed on top of Alex. They kissed and let their hands explore the other’s body. While they were still joined together they heard their front door open and shut.

“Hi, kids, we’re home!” their dad shouted.

The twins went white with fear of their incestuous relationship being discovered. Alex got his wits about him and told Allie to go to the bathroom. Allie immediately uncoupled from Alex and went into the bathroom and started the shower. Alex quickly put his clothes back on and opened the windows.

“Be right down, Dad!” Alex yelled hoping to keep his parents from coming upstairs.

He went into the bathroom to wash some of the smell of sex from himself then bounded downstairs. “Hey guys, what’s up?” Alex asked casually grabbing an apple.

“How was the parade?” his dad asked.

“Oh, it went OK. Allie really had fun in that convertible.”

“Where is your sister?” his mom asked.

“She’s getting herself ready for tonight,” Alex said with a brotherly eye roll. “She’s taking forever in there.”

“Now, Alex,” she chided. “You should know it takes longer for women to get ready than men.”

“That’s true, Alex,” his dad said. “They do take longer to get ready but they are well worth the wait.”

“Thank you, honey,” she said kissing her husband on the cheek.

Alex and his parents conversed for a few minutes, mainly talking about the game that night. Pretty soon Allie came down the stairs with only a towel covering her body and one wrapped around her head. She had the towel wrapped around her so she had a bit of cleavage showing and most of her legs too. Alex had seen her in various stages of dress and undress but she took his breath away when she walked into the kitchen dressed in only a towel covering her.

Alex wasn’t the only male Allie had an effect on. Their father saw his daughter’s sexy body encased only in a towel. For a moment the blood left his brain and made a beeline for his cock. He imagined how she would look naked and almost by reflex his cock started getting hard. But just as soon as the lustful thoughts came into his head, he realized that the sexy teenager he was looking at was his daughter and no matter how sexy she was, he had to put those thoughts out of his head.

“Hi, Mom!” Allie said as she want to hug her mother.

“Hi, Daddy!” she said leaving her mom to hug her father.

She noticed dad was somewhat erect and decided to tease him a bit. She hugged her father pressing her body tight against him. She ground her pelvis ever so slightly against his. She could feel him stiffen again. She pressed against him for a couple of more seconds then she released him. Alex saw what was going on and stifled a smile. Their dad assumed that it wasn’t intentional and she was just excited from all the homecoming activities. Their mom was the only one who was oblivious to what happened between Allie and her father. To the relief of her husband she started talking about what was going on that night. While the girls were talking, Alex and his dad chatted about the game. That took his mind off his sexy daughter and his erection softened.

After a few minutes, Alex told Allie she had to get dressed since he was going to leave for the game soon. Allie agreed and said Alex could go take a quick shower while she dressed. Allie went up the stairs and Alex followed. When she was over halfway up, Allie undid her towel across her body leaving her naked save for the towel on her head. Alex picked up the towel and ran up after her lusting after her naked body.

Allie waited for him against the wall in the hallway. Alex pressed against her body and kissed her deeply. The twins kissed for a couple more minutes until Allie begged him to fuck her right against the wall. Alex undid his pants and stepped out of his underwear. He shoved his cock inside his sister and fucked her for the third time that afternoon. Alex pounded away on Allie’s pussy. Allie could barely speak she was in such sensory overload.

“Alex!” Allie whispered. “Please ... Alex ... Don’t ... Stop ... Fucking ... Me!”

Alex knew he would cum soon and he continued to fuck his sister for all he was worth. Finally he couldn’t hold off any longer and he shot his cum into Allie’s sodden pussy. Allie came too and the twins held on to each other while they kissed.

Alex separated from his twin and staggered to his bed. Allie gingerly walked behind him and they laid side by side trying to recover from their sexual escapades.

“Wow!” Alex said. “I’m wiped out.”

“Me too,” Allie agreed.

“When do we have to leave?”

Allie turned her head to the clock, “About twenty minutes.”

Alex groaned. “I’d rather just fall asleep with you in my arms then make love to you again when I wake up.”

“Sounds like heaven,” Allie replied. “But we have to pick up our dates and I have to ride around at halftime.”

“Ugh,” Alex grunted. “Beth is OK but she’s not you.”

“Thanks. But all we have to do is wait until we go to college and then we can fuck all the time and not have to worry about getting caught. In the meantime, we both need a quick shower before we go.”

Alex grinned at the thought of his sexy sister showering with him again but Allie knew what he was thinking and told him they couldn’t fool around. Alex’s grin turned into a frown but he knew she was right.

The twins quickly showered and dried off. The temptation was so great to do something sexual with each other but both successfully fought it off. Alex went to the bedroom to get dressed while Allie stayed in the bathroom to put on her makeup and comb her hair. When she finished, she took a peek in the hallway to see if their mom and/or dad were present. Seeing they weren’t, Allie walked nude into her and Alex’s bedroom.

Alex wolf-whistled in appreciation of her. Allie smiled and thanked him. “You have seen me naked hundreds of times. You should be used to it by now.”

Alex nodded, “I am but it still doesn’t mean that you aren’t beautiful.”

Allie kissed her brother and then stroked his cock. After she got him hard she thought about giving him a blow job but feared their parents would come upstairs and discover them. She let go of his cock and slowly walked away to the other side of the room to get dressed.

“Now what am I supposed to do?” Alex whined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.