Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

When they awoke the next morning, Alex’s hardon was pressing against Allie’s butt. Allie giggled and said, “You will have to take care of that yourself, Alex. We have to get ready for school.”

Alex whined but knew she was right. Allie took the shower first and Alex lay in bed stroking his erection. He thought about just cumming in bed but he heard the shower turn off and he went into the bathroom.

He found his sister naked and drying off. She looked glorious when she was wet and blood pulsed through Alex’s cock. Allie could see how hard he was and on any other day she would help him out. She pointed to the shower with a grin and Alex and his cock reluctantly went into the shower.

Alex turned on the shower and washed his hair. The water had no effect on his cock as it was as hard as ever. After he washed his hair he soaped up. Alex soaped his cock up good and masturbated thinking of his sexy sister just outside putting on her makeup. He fisted his member and it wasn’t long until he could feel his cum rise from his balls and explode out of his shaft. Rope after rope of cum hit the shower wall as he grunted in relief.

Just then a petite hand reached into the shower and gathered a glob of Alex’s cum off the shower wall.

“Make sure you clean that up, Alex.”

“I wouldn’t have to clean it up if you had just given me a blow job like a good sister.”

Allie laughed, “Just clean it up, Alex and tonight I’ll let you fuck me in the ass.”

Alex turned the shower nozzle onto the shower wall making sure all his semen was gone. He rinsed off and turned off the shower. His cock shrunk from before he entered the shower but it still was impressive looking. Allie stared at it and fondled it for a few seconds. Alex groaned at her touch and began to stiffen.

Allie bent over and kissed his cock and said, “Later, Alex. I promise.”

Alex got ready and dressed. The twins went downstairs where their mom had breakfast waiting for them. Alex had pancakes with a couple of bacon strips and two eggs with a tall glass of orange juice. Allie just had a couple of eggs with a strip of bacon and some milk.

After breakfast, the twins went upstairs, brushed their teeth, gathered their school supplies and drove off to school. Alex wore a button down shirt and blue jeans. Allie wore a skirt that went to her knees with no panties as promised and a cute top. Alex drove but it was difficult for him to keep his eyes on the road since Allie hiked her skirt up high enough for hiom to see her pussy.

“Stop staring at my pussy, Alex,” Allie said. “If you don’t keep your eyes on the road you are going to have a wreck and then we can’t take it out to fuck.”

Alex reluctantly agreed and concentrated on driving to school. When they got there he parked the car in a place where they couldn’t be seen and gave Allie a scorching kiss and a light fingering.

“That’s going to have to last us all day, baby,” he said.

Allie’s eyes glazed over and she nodded her head still affected by the hot kiss she just got from her brother.

The twins only had a few classes together and only saw each other in the hallway. Years of practice had made them act casual towards each other when they met even though Allie had a twinge of jealousy when Beth was with Alex.

Since neither of them had any extracurricular activities after school until basketball started, Alex met Allie at his car and they drove straight home with one thing on their minds.

Alex pulled into the driveway and the twins gathered their book bags and immediately raced up to their bedroom. They took their clothes off as quickly as possible and went on Alex’s bed. The twins embraced and kissed the other deeply.

“Oh, Allie, you have no idea how much I’ve wanted to do this all day.”

Allie felt her brother’s hardon poking her stomach. “I can feel how much you’ve wanted this,” Allie giggled. “I’ve wanted you all day too, Alex. I’m soaked thinking of you.”

They kissed some more and Alex fingered Allie’s pussy. “Yes, Alex, your fingers feel so good in me.” Alex rubbed his fingers all around her vagina hitting all her sensitive spots. “Oh, please, Alex,” Allie moaned. “Finger your sister’s pussy. So fucking good!” Alex continued to work his magic on Allie’s pussy. Soon the tension built inside of Allie and she climaxed on Alex’s fingers.

As soon as Allie came down from her orgasm, she turned around so she and Alex were head to toe. She maneuvered until her mouth was on her brother’s cock and her sopping pussy was in his face. Alex greedily licked his sister’s cum while Allie bobbed her mouth up and down on his cock.

She was careful not to make him cum because she wanted him to do it in her ass. She knew just how far to go before he came. She concentrated mainly on the head of his cock and licked it like a lollipop. Alex groaned in pleasure as his mouth was on her pussy. Allie could feel the vibrations of Alex’s mouth on her cunt and it stimulated her even more.

They continued to orally pleasure each other until Allie came in Alex’s mouth. He greedily licked up her fluids. They tasted so good to Alex. She stopped licking on his cock as she came down from her orgasm. When she was coherent again, she told Alex to get some lubrication for her ass.

Alex went over to Allie’s dresser and got some of her body lotion. He went back over to the bed and covered his cock with it. He then poured a generous amount on his index and middle fingers. Alex then inserted a slippery digit into his sister’s asshole. Allie groaned at the presence of the digital invader. It felt weird but good. Alex worked his finger in and out of Allie then added a second one once she was used to the first. He was as gentle as he could be with her considering he was going to fuck her there.

Alex stretched her rectum out and then told Allie he was ready. Allie moved to the side of the bed and leaned forward over it presenting her ass to her brother. Alex moved behind her and positioned his cock at her rosebud. With a bit of effort he slowly eased the head of his cock into her. Allie groaned into a pillow as she endured the stretching of her back passage. Alex slowly continued to push inside Allie until he had all 8 inches in her.

“Oh, fuck, Alex. I feel so full,” Allie groaned.

Alex took a few minutes to get her used to his cock then he pulled back and began fucking Allie’s ass in earnest. Alex held on to his sister’s hips and pulled them towards him as he pushed in. She was so tight around his cock but it felt great to both of them.

The tightness of Allie’s ass brought Alex to a climax quickly. He fucked his sister’s ass as hard as he could and then came inside her. He continued to fuck Allie until he was too soft to continue. His legs were rubbery and he lay down on top of Allie. He nuzzled Allie’s neck and caressed her breasts.

“God, Allie, that was amazing,” he said.

“You’re welcome,” Allie said.

The twins kissed and cuddled until Allie went to the bathroom to clean up, She would much rather be fucked in her pussy since it gave her more pleasure. Still there was something decadent about being fucked in the ass – especially by her own brother. She wanted to be Alex’s slut and would do anything he asked. When she finished, she want back into the bedroom and cuddled up next to Alex.

Most of their days went like that for a while. Sometimes in the mornings they showered together to give them extra time to fool around. In the afternoon, they went home and fucked their brains out. Friday night was football and Alex watched the games with Beth and Allie with her friends. At times they would gaze at each other wishing they were together. Of course they didn’t usually go to the road games and Alex usually had a date with Beth on those Fridays. Allie would do things with her friends but Alex told Allie she should date some guys.

Saturdays during the day the twins couldn’t do much with each other. They felt it was best that they refrained from sex while their parents were home. Sometimes they would say they were going somewhere with their friends but in reality they would go to The Hill and make love. However Saturdays and Sundays were also reserved for schoolwork.

Saturday nights were date nights with each other if they didn’t have dates. Allie started seeing a few boys from school. Of course they didn’t compare to Alex but they were nice enough and didn’t pressure Allie to have sex with them. A few did but she shut them down immediately telling them she was waiting until marriage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.