Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The twins put their arms around each other and walked over to the lift. This wasn’t exactly a ride but more of a way to get from one end of the park to the other while getting a bird’s eye view of the park. Allie wondered if she spread her legs a little if anyone on the ground could see her pussy. Alex didn’t try to do anything with her except put his arm around her. He didn’t want her getting too aroused before their evening of love making.

As they were descending, Allie slowly pulled up her dress so the hem was over her knees. That way anyone standing at the exit would see her pussy. Before they got low enough, Alex noticed what she was up to and pulled it back down.

He gave her a stern look and said, “Allie, I don’t want you getting all worked up again until we are alone tonight. So behave yourself.”

Allie looked at him intensely and said, “Yes, master.”

Alex started to laugh but noticed how serious she was. She wanted him to dominate her. Not all the time but when they were making love, she wanted him to treat her like a slave. The thought turned her on so much but she remembered what Alex said about not getting aroused. She began thinking about school to calm her down. But it was of no use as she thought about her vow to Alex to go to school on the first day in a skirt with no underwear. She thought about sitting in class and fucking herself with a pencil. She fantasized about her and Alex sneaking off during lunch for a quick fuck somewhere. She began to moan and her pussy juices started leaking.

Alex knew she was getting aroused and said, “Allie!” sharply to get her attention.

Allie looked up at Alex with puppy-dog eyes, “I’m sorry, Alex. I tried to think about other things but when I did that, I got all turned on again.”

Alex hugged her, “It’s OK, sweetie. I just got to get your mind on something else.”

When they got off the ski lift, Allie spotted a souvenir store. “Let’s go in here, Alex. I want to get something.” Allie took her brother’s hand and led him into the shop. They only had a few dollars between them so they wanted to get something cheap.

When they got in the store, they actually split up. Alex looked at T Shirts and hats he knew he couldn’t afford and Allie looked at little kitschy knick knacks. While he was looking around, Alex spotted some candles with the Six-Flags logo on them. They weren’t too big but they were cheap; only 3 for $1. Alex had an idea and he snatched up 6 candles and paid for them quickly. When they were safely in a bag, he rejoined his sister in the back of the store.

Allie noticed his bag and said, “Hey! What did you get?”

Alex smiled and said, “You’ll find out soon enough. Now get something and let’s meet Mom and Dad.” Allie picked out a pair of sunglasses and after she paid for them, they left the store to join their parents for a late lunch.

While they were eating lunch their parents asked the twins about their day. Allie told them all about the incident with the pickpocket. She practically gushed about how Alex ran after the pickpocket and caught him. Alex tried to deflect the credit by making sure they knew that Allie was the one who spotted him. Their parents were at once surprised, pleased and concerned by what they did.

“Alex, didn’t you realize that that thief could have hurt you?” his mom asked.

Alex shook his head, “I guess I didn’t. When Allie saw him take the wallet and told me, I just reacted from instinct.”

His dad said, “It was somewhat foolish what you two did, especially you, Alex, but we are very proud of you two.” The twins beamed at the compliment their father gave them.”

When lunch ended, their parents suggested that the twins join them for the rest of the afternoon at the park. Alex quickly accepted their offer. Allie was looking forward to some more private time with Alex so she was hesitant about going with them and confused why Alex accepted so quickly. While their mom and dad were throwing the trash away, Allie asked Alex why he wanted to do that.

Alex whispered back, “You know I would love to be alone with you but if we’re alone, you’ll get horny and I want you to keep cool for tonight. What’s unsexier than hanging around them?”

Allie giggled and whispered, “You win, bro. But tonight, you’re mine.”

Alex whispered back, “I’m always yours, beautiful.” Allie sighed as their parents came back. All of a sudden, Allie became the most enthusiastic person about their parents’ idea.

“C’mon on, guys, let’s go on the roller coaster!” Allie said while grabbing her dad’s hand and dragging him with her like it was her idea all along.

They spent the rest of the afternoon going on rides and doing other things. Alex was right about Allie’s horniness. Thoughts of sex were pretty much absent from her brain. It was nice for them to be together as a family. While they had been together all weekend, the twins had been on their own for a lot of the time. Alex realized this and that was another reason why he had been eager to spend the rest of the afternoon with their parents. He and Allie - and he was sure their parents felt the same way - felt that at times it was them against their parents. It wasn’t necessarily an adversarial situation but due to their unique relationship, they preferred to be alone more often than not. Their parents suspected that it was one of those “twin things” and nothing more than that.

They all spent a little more time there than they did the previous days. Everybody was getting a little hungry and their dad suggested they leave to get dinner. Their dad figured since the twins were a couple of regular heroes, they deserved a little better than what he originally had planned for dinner.

They left the park and found their car. They put their packages in the trunk and piled into the car. Since the twins were sitting together in the back seat, Allie’s horniness began to surge. However, she heeded her brother’s request to keep a lid on her libido. So she sat back in the seat and tried to think unsexy thoughts. She thought about some of the uglier boys in school. She didn’t necessarily look down on them, she just wanted to think of something that didn’t turn her on. It helped but by thinking of those boys, she automatically compared them to her sexy twin brother which started up those familiar feelings again.

Allie’s erotic thoughts were interrupted by the car stopping. It looked more like someone’s house rather than a restaurant. If there weren’t several cars in the lot, one would think it was just a house outside of town. The unmistakable odor of steak filled the air. Their dad had heard of this place before. It was called Barney’s and it was a different kind of steakhouse.

Instead of having the restaurant cook the customers’ meals, they did it themselves on a big grill in the back of the restaurant. You picked your choice of cut, T-Bone, Rib Eye or sirloin and chicken or pork chops for the non-red meat eaters, with a potato wrapped in foil and you cooked them on the grill to your own specifications. Another part of it was the garlic bread they had soaking in melted butter which was available to everyone for free. Some actually ate the bread while they cooked their steaks and others just saved it for their meal.

The twins thought the concept was pretty cool once it was explained to them. After some suggestions from their father, they told the waitress what they would get and went to select their steaks. The ladies got small sirloins, Alex selected a T-Bone and his dad got a big Rib Eye.

As they stood around and cooked their steaks and potatoes, Allie whispered to Alex, “I’d rather be eating a different kind of meat.”

Alex asked, “What kind of meat did you want?” Allie grinned and looked at Alex’s crotch. Alex rolled his eyes and playfully shoved Allie with his body. She did the same to him and they proceeded to have a shoving match. Their mom and dad saw what was going on and just shook their heads in bemusement.

After a few shoves, Alex anticipated when Allie was going to shove him and moved back when she moved her body. Her momentum made her lose her balance and she began to fall. Alex thought she might fall and caught her while she was falling. When he caught her, he made sure to grope her breast as he caught her. If anyone noticed, he could pretend it was an accident. Allie certainly wouldn’t bust him.

She felt Alex catch her and grope her breast. She looked up at him relieved that he caught her and turned on that he grabbed her breast. Alex quickly grinned at her letting her know the grope was intentional but quickly switched to a look of concern. Their parents chided the twins for their horseplay but weren’t too rough on them because they were good kids and did a very good deed that day.

The twins behaved for the rest of the meal although they cast wistful glances at each other every once in a while. The mood was light and they all talked about how much they enjoyed their vacation. Of course the twins had their own private highlights they didn’t dare share with their parents. They were also looking forward to making some more fond memories that evening.

The meal was delicious and his dad offered Alex a drink of his beer. Alex was a non-drinker but felt that this was something he couldn’t refuse to do. It was a rite of passage - a father offering his son a drink of his beer. Alex took a drink and screwed his face up at the bitter taste. Yet he drank it because he wanted to please his father. Everyone laughed at the face he made when he tasted the beer but after everyone finished laughing, his dad clapped him on the back with pride. Alex smiled gamely at everyone’s laughter even though it was at his expense. Even though Allie was laughing, her eyes still looked at him with sympathy and love.

They finished up their dinner and shared two servings of strawberry shortcake. They got in the car and drove back to the hotel. The twins were giddy in anticipation until their dad told them to get into their pajamas and come back down to their room. They were surprised at his request and wondered if he figured out that they were lovers. They went up to their room and changed into their pajamas.

“You think they know, Alex?” a worried Allie asked.

“I don’t know, sis. I doubt it but you never know,” he replied.

Allie said, “Well, how about one last kiss then?”

Alex didn’t even bother to respond and took Allie into his arms and kissed her like it would be their last time together. When they finally broke the kiss, Allie was temporarily dumbstruck by the intensity of the kiss.

“Wow!” she finally managed to say. “If that’s going to be our last kiss ever, that’s going to last me a long time.”

Alex took her hand and said, “C’mon, Allie, let’s go.”

The twins knocked on their parents’ door and warily stepped in.

“C’mon in here, you two!” their dad said. “Make yourselves comfortable on the other bed.” The twins went on the other bed and propped some pillows up.

“What’s up?” Alex asked.

“We saw that there were some good movies on the hotel pay per view. We thought you could join us. Is ‘Airplane!’ OK with you two?” their mom asked.

The twins were relieved their parents were still in the dark about their incestuous relationship.

“Sure, Mom!” Allie replied. “Sounds like fun, right, Alex?”

“You bet,” he replied.

He knew that Allie would much rather be in their room right now making love with him but he knew they had to humor their parents.

While the movie played, Alex and Allie sat close to each the on the bed but not as close as they would have liked. Even daring Allie didn’t try anything. She would look at Alex from time to time and knew Alex was thinking the same thing.

The movie was quite funny with the puns and sight gags but it felt like forever to the twins. Both of them made sure they were wearing underwear. Alex wanted to contain any boners that might pop up and Allie wanted hers to soak up any of her juices if she got aroused.

Fortunately for them, the underwear did manage to hide their erotic intentions. The waiting was getting them edgy. They fidgeted around on the bed thinking of little else but the hot sex they were going to have that night. Allie thought about her brother’s hard cock going in and out of her pussy. She thought about when he shot his cum in her womb. She wanted to have his child very much but knew she was not ready for the responsibility of a child until they were able to support one.

Alex had similar thoughts. He loved the way her soft, wet walls gripped his cock. Like any guy he loved to shoot his potent sperm in his lover’s cunt. Not all men, and Alex was one of them, wanted to impregnate his mate right then but they all secretly felt deep down that a pregnancy was the ultimate proof of their virility. Like Allie, he knew he wasn’t ready for a child but he also knew that day would come when Allie was holding his child in her arms.

Blessedly for the twins, the movie was finally over. Of course, this was the uncomfortable time for them. They didn’t want to leave too soon and appear overanxious to leave but they wanted to go up to their room and make love more than anything. Even though she was desperately horny, Allie still had her wits about her and began feigning sleep with about 15 minutes left in the movie. Alex nudged Allie to wake up. She had the whole bit down; yawning, stretching, even asking what happened at the end when she knew very well what happened.

Alex surprised her when she announced her intentions to go back up to their room.

“Gee, Allie, I’d kind of like to stay down here with Mom and Dad for a while.”

Allie could have been knocked over with a feather after he said that. He did wink at her which started her heart again. Their mom unwittingly came to the rescue.

“Alex, you two should probably get going. You’ve had a big day and you should pack too.”

“OK, Mom. We really enjoyed the movie - at least those of us who managed to stay awake,” Alex said as he nudged his sister.

“Hey!” Allie protested. “That dinner made me tired.”

The twins kissed and hugged their parents good night and left their room.

As soon as they left the room, they made a beeline for the elevator. They stood there anxiously waiting for the elevator to arrive. It finally came and luckily there wasn’t anyone in the elevator. After the door shut they kissed like they hadn’t seen each other in 10 years. When the door opened for their floor, they darted to their room. They quickly unlocked the door and tumbled onto the bed.

“Fuck me now, Alex!” Allie pleaded. “I need it so bad!”

Alex continued to kiss her and whispered, “Not now, baby. We’re doing it my way tonight.”

Allie pouted, “But Alex, I need it! Just put that big cock of yours inside me for a minute. Please, big brother!”

Alex smiled and said, “No way, sis. Now what we need to do is pack so we have time to fool around a little tomorrow.”

Allie kissed him, “Mmmmmm, you’re so smart, bro. You are as smart as you are handsome.”

“You’re so sweet, Allie. Now get that cute ass of yours going and pack your clothes,” Alex said as he gave her a semi hard swat on her cute ass.

“Ooooh!” Allie squealed in delight. She wanted her brother to spank her more but that could wait for another time.

The twins quickly packed their clothes and the stuff they bought except for what Alex bought and what they would wear the next day. Allie purposely kept whatever clean panties in her suitcase and took the soiled panties she had in her purse to the bathroom sink to rinse out. While she was in there, Alex told her to stay in there until he told her to come out.

While she was in there, Allie put on a bit of perfume and went to the bathroom. She didn’t want to be interrupted by a nature call later on. She diddled her pussy for a few seconds but after she started touching herself Alex yelled, “No playing with yourself!”

“Dammit!” Allie cried and heard Alex chuckle.

Meanwhile, Alex was getting things set up. He placed the candles around the room, found some matches and lit them. He turned out all the lights and found some radio station that played soft music. Finally he stripped and climbed into the bed farthest from the bathroom. When everything was the way he wanted, he called Allie back into the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.