Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

They ate lunch with their parents and talked about what they did that day. Of course they didn’t tell their parents everything they did that morning. After lunch, instead of splitting up, they went around the park as a family. It was nice to be together like that although Allie became hornier and hornier as the afternoon went on. She felt so good without panties. It was more the actual thought of going commando rather than any physical pleasure she got from it.

She excused herself several times to go to the bathroom and masturbate. Alex said it was probably because she had too much pop at lunch and in the morning. Masturbation was a poor substitute for her brother’s tongue, fingers and especially his cock. She sat on the toilet seat and imagined her brother’s thick penis ramming her defenseless pussy. She thought about when she fucked her brother not more than a few hours ago. She furiously rubbed her clit until she finally came. She had been a little louder than she wanted and when she left the stall she got a few looks from the other women. Some were funny, some were dirty and some were envious because they knew she got off in there.

The ride back to the hotel was a silent one for Allie. She glared daggers at Alex for something he said earlier. But, just as before, the stare was a cover. Alex knew she wanted to get laid so bad that she could hardly speak. When they got to the hotel, their mom asked Alex if she could help them make up. Alex thanked her and said they would just work it out between themselves. Allie managed to keep her lust under wraps until they got back to their room. If she could have her way, she’d have taken him in the elevator or in the hallway. The thought of Alex fucking her on the floor in the hallway where anyone could see them was a powerful aphrodisiac.

As soon as they were in the room, Allie was on Alex like white on rice. She unbuttoned his shirt while she stuck her tongue down his throat. He kissed her back and took his shorts off. Allie got down on her knees as soon as his cock sprang free. She took him in her mouth as deep as she could. When he was sufficiently hard, she quickly took off her clothes and lay naked on the bed.

“Fuck me, Alex! Fuck me as hard as you can! I want your cock so bad, big brother!”

Alex got on top of her and sank balls deep inside Allie.

“Oh, fuck yes!” she yelled.

It hurt a bit when he entered her but the pain actually made it more intense. Deep down she wondered what kind of pervert she was. Not only was she fucking her brother but she got off on the pain and liked to fuck in public where someone could catch them. But these thoughts left her mind when Alex drove his clock into her tight cunt again. Waves of pleasure rushed through her body as she and her brother fucked. She wanted him inside her so bad and believed that there was no greater feeling than Alex’s big, thick cock making her cum.

Alex knew it was impossible to fuck Allie too hard when she was like that. But he also knew that they were going out to dinner with their parents that night and Allie needed to be in a more relaxed state than she was that afternoon. He had to make her cum multiple times before they left. He angled their bodies so that he touched her clit every time he rammed his cock inside her.

Fairly soon Allie was cumming, “Ahhhh, fuck! Alex! I’m cumming!”

He pulled out of her as she came. He immediately dove between her thighs and licked up her cum. He then inserted three fingers into her stretched out pussy. It was somewhat tough but he pounded her pussy with them. With his middle finger, he found her G spot and Allie went crazy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, God, I’m cumming again! Fuck me, Alex! Fuck my pussy! Shiiiiit!” she cried as another orgasm overtook her.

Alex wasn’t finished by a long shot. He stroked his cock a couple of times and put Allie’s legs on his shoulders. Then he drove back into her with as much force as he could muster. That had the additional effect of driving them higher and higher up on the bed. When they were almost at the head of the bed, Alex happened to glance at a pen and writing pad on the night table between the beds. It was an ordinary Bic pen with a cap on it. Alex got an idea and reached for the pen. He took the cap off while still fucking Allie and inserted the blunt end of it into his mouth to moisten it.

Allie was so enraptured by getting fucked she didn’t even notice what Alex was doing. He put the pen down between her legs and kept ramming his dick into Allie. Several minutes went by and Alex finally picked up the pen and slowed his motions. Instead of a fast rhythm, he sunk inside her and held it a second or two more then he pulled back. He was still fucking her hard and Allie loved the feeling of his cock filling her. Alex moved an index finger over Allie’s asshole and the next time he shoved his cock inside her, he inserted the pen into her ass.

He quickly kissed her to muffle her screams and scream she did.

Alex put his hand over her mouth, “Trust me, it’s just a pen. It’s smaller than my finger and you’ve had that up there before. Trust me, baby, OK?”

Allie nodded and he took his hand off her mouth. He was still buried inside here and she looked into his eyes and knew his intentions were good.

“You surprised me,” she said.

“Does it hurt?” he asked.

“No, just feels funny. I didn’t tell you to stop fucking me, though.”

Alex shrugged his shoulders and continued to pound his sister’s pussy. It felt weird having that pen up her butt, she thought. But when Alex fucked her she felt extra full and could feel his cock rub against the pen even though they were in different holes. Alex could feel it too and it felt unusual but in a good way. He felt like he was ready to cum, and he asked Allie where she wanted it.

“Cum on my tits, Alex! I want to get them nice and big for you.”

Alex said, “They’re big enough for me, Allie.”

“I want to get them as big as Beth’s,” she said. Alex was so focused on pleasing Allie the name of his pseudo-girlfriend slipped his mind.

“Who?” Alex panted.

Allie was so happy. She knew deep down she was the only one Alex loved but since Alex started dating Beth, there were times she had her doubts. Now she knew Beth was no competition. Even though it may have been temporary, he had forgotten about Beth and only had her on his mind.

“Never mind, Alex, just cum on my tits, please!”

Alex pulled out of Allie’s sopping wet vagina and took his cock in his hand. He aimed for her beautiful tits and shot his cum all over them. Allie was in heaven. She rubbed all his cum all over her tits and nipples occasionally wiping up a little with her finger then sucking on it. Alex finished cumming and instead of kissing Allie, he went down and worked the pen in and out of her ass while he licked her pussy.

Allie enjoyed her brother’s oral action but the feeling of the pen fucking her ass was pretty good too. She couldn’t imagine Alex’s cock up there but she thought something of a similar size would be OK. She relaxed as best as she could and let her brother please her. Alex swiped his tongue up and down her cunt and paid special attention to her clit. Allie’s breathing became heavier and Alex knew she was going to cum soon. He kept licking her and moved the pen in and out of her ass quicker. Finally he took it out all the way out and stuck a finger in her ass.

“Jeezus!” Allie cried as she came all over Alex’s fingers.

As the saying goes, Allie was well and truly fucked. Her sparse pussy hair was glistening with cum and her brother’s saliva. Her tits and stomach were covered with Alex’s cum and her face was covered in sweat.

She let out a big sigh after Alex took his finger out of her ass. “C’mere, big brother,” Allie said. Alex was only too happy to comply. He laid next to his sexy sister and helped rub his cum into her tits. “Put some in my mouth, Alex.” she purred. He found a glob in her cleavage and she licked it off his finger. “Mmmmm, we don’t need to go to dinner tonight as long as we can eat each other’s cum.”

Alex chuckled, “You know I’d much rather spend the night with you instead of going out with Mom and Dad but you know we gotta go. Besides, I have to eat something else besides your pussy to keep up my strength or else I won’t have enough energy to fuck you.”

Allie said, “Good point. Can we just lay here for a few minutes, Alex, and just hold each other and not say anything?”

“Sure, sis,” Alex said. “Anything you want.”

The twins peacefully laid on their bed just contemplating being together. Alex stroked Allie’s hair and Allie felt so secure and loved in his arms. She was no longer all tensed up aching for a fuck. Alex fucked her so good and she was content as she could be. She rubbed his chest and he felt the same way Allie felt. So loved, so wanted.

After several minutes of silence, Alex sat up and took Allie by the hand. He led her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. They didn’t have much time and they silently soaped up each other. Except for the occasional kiss and grope, they just cleaned up. They dried off and got dressed.

When they left the room, to meet their parents, Alex said, “One of these days, I’m going to take you out to a fancy dinner. Nice clothes, candlelight, violins, snooty waiters, the whole nine yards.”

Allie leaned her head on his shoulder and said, “Alex, I don’t care if we eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken. As long as it’s just the two of us, it will be as nice as the most romantic restaurant in the world.” She looked up to him and said, “Alex, I don’t want to act like brother and sister tonight. I want to act like girlfriend and boyfriend.”

Alex’s eyes widened, “Are you nuts? We’re eating with Mom and Dad tonight, remember?”

Allie sighed and said, “I know. But let’s just act mature tonight. No teasing or arguing or anything like that. We won’t hug and kiss but just act like good friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.