Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

They slept through the night and when their mom woke them up, the first thing Allie did after she left the room was rub her pussy until she was wet. She stuck one finger inside her and moved it in and out to see if there was any lingering soreness. She didn’t feel anything so she put another finger in her. It stretched her out a bit but it didn’t feel sore. She wanted to make herself cum but thought better of it and devised a plan for Alex to take care of her later.

Alex finally woke up all the way and Allie said, “C’mon, bro, you better get up so you can mow the lawn.”

Alex asked if she was still sore down there. “Kinda,” she fibbed. “Maybe we better hold off till tomorrow.”

Alex looked disappointed and said, “Yeah, sure.”

Allie walked over to him and gave him a deep kiss. “Don’t worry, bro, we’ll be able to fuck again real soon. I promise.”

Alex smiled weakly, dressed and went outside to mow the lawn. Allie had to help her mom with chores all morning so she didn’t have an opportunity to sunbathe and tease Alex.

Still, she went outside every now and then to ostensibly give Alex a drink. Instead of a bikini, she wore short shorts and a halter top that showed off her breasts. It had the desired effect on Alex as she could see the bulge in his shorts grow larger. She really wanted to get Alex worked up for what she had planned after work.

After Alex finished with the lawn he went up to take a shower. When he got out, Allie was at the sink clad in only a pair of panties. Alex never failed to get hard at the sight of his sister’s naked breasts. After he dried off, he stood behind Allie, put his arms around her and kissed her neck. She could feel his cock poking her in her backside and his attention was making her wet. He reached up to fondle her breasts and she moaned in pleasure. Allie had to be strong and stick to her plan and that plan did not include fooling around with Alex ... yet. She took his hands and turned around to face him.

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and said, “I love you, Alex, but we have to get ready to go to work.”

He kissed her back very intensely and said, “We got time for a quick blow job.”

Allie frowned and said, “Later. I promise to take care of you before your date.”

She squeezed his cock and put a towel around her and walked into the bedroom. She lied down on her bed and slid her fingers in her panties. She thought about Alex coming out of the shower dripping wet and how his eyes lit up at the sight of her. She moved her fingers down to her pussy and rubbed them over her lips. She thought about Alex’s wet, naked body and inserted a finger into her cunt and finger fucked herself until she heard Alex walking towards the bedroom.

She scrambled to put a bra on and change her panties. Alex came into the room and she threw her wet panties in his face.

“See what you made me do? Now I have to get another pair.”

Alex grinned as he put his sister’s panties up to his nose. “If you’re so worried about wetting your panties, just go without them.”

He wasn’t serious but Allie thought about it for a second and decided it would be an enhancement to her plan.

“Well, maybe I will,” she said.

She walked over to the closet they shared bare-assed and took her work pants off the hanger and put them on. She usually tried to keep her sexual urges under wraps while working except for some brief rubbing against Alex from time to time. But she was just so charged up with sexual energy today she had to do something and Alex just gave her the idea to do it today.

Alex said, “You aren’t serious about not wearing panties are you?”

Allie nodded, “Yep. You made me get that other pair so wet so now you’re going to have to work all afternoon knowing that the only thing between you and my pussy are my pants.”

Alex’s dick was at full mast again and he pleaded with Allie to give him a hand job at the very least.

Allie shook her head, “Nope. You were bad in the bathroom and you have to be punished. But, don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you. Now get dressed and let’s go. We don’t want to be late.”

Alex groaned and rolled his eyes. They finished getting dressed and started to go downstairs.

Allie stopped and said, “Oh, crap, I forgot my watch. Just meet me in the car.”

Allie went back to their room while Alex went down to the car. Allie intentionally left her watch in the bedroom so she would have an excuse to go back. She put on her watch and went over to Alex’s bedside table. She reached down underneath some books and papers and pulled out two condoms. She put them in her pocket and rushed down to the car.

Work went all right but the twins were so horny it was all they could do to keep their hands and eyes off of each other. Allie was getting wet and it was soaking through her pants.

Alex was semi-hard for pretty much the entire afternoon. Fortunately both were wearing aprons so their excitement was concealed. When they went to the bathroom they were sorely tempted to masturbate but decided not to. Allie wanted to wait till later and she also got a thrill from having her pants wet from her arousal. Alex figured that Allie was making him wait so she could give him head after work. So he decided not to jerk off either.

During the rest of the afternoon, Alex and Allie would find ways to accidentally-on purpose rub up against each other. If Alex was at the ice cream machine making a cone, Allie walked behind him and briefly rubbed her body against his on her way to take an order.

Alex would briefly rub his cock against Allie’s butt as she was putting a topping on a sundae while he was on his way to fill up a cup with soda. All that made them even hornier and after what seemed like forever, their shift finally ended.

They hung up their aprons and tore out of the Dairy Freeze. Allie went to the driver’s side of the car and asked Alex for the keys. Alex complied and Allie drove them out of the parking lot. They didn’t go home, though and Allie drove up to the Hill. As expected, no one was there. Allie parked the car and started making out with her brother.

They were finally free to release their pent up lust for each other and their hands roamed all over their sibling’s body. After a few minutes, Allie pulled away and melted into Alex’s arms.

She looked up at him and said, “Alex, I have a confession to make.”

Alex said, “What’s the matter, Allie?”

She gave him a half-smile and said, “Remember this morning when I told you I forgot my watch?” Alex nodded. Allie said, “Well, I intentionally forgot it because I wanted an excuse to get something.”

“What, did you change your mind and put on panties?”

Allie shook her head and said, “No. I went to get a couple of condoms. You see, I fibbed to you this morning when I said I was still sore. I feel great and I didn’t want to tell you then because we would have probably end up fucking and I didn’t want a quick one. That’s why I came up here. I want you to fuck me now, Alex. I want you to fuck me and then I want to get you hard again and fuck me again. I want your big, thick cock in my pussy. I’m sorry I lied to you but...”

Alex interrupted her by planting his lips on hers. He unhooked her bra and took her shirt off.

“Let’s get in back,” he said.

Allie went first and she dove over the front seats and laid down in the back seat. She kicked off her shoes, took off her socks and pulled off her pants. She took the condoms out of her pocket and laid there naked waiting for Alex. He climbed over the seats and undressed.

He watched Allie play with her pussy and that made him harder. He took the condoms from Allie, opened one up and rolled it on his cock. They were both so horny that they skipped foreplay and Alex sunk his cock deep into his sister’s pussy.

Allie screamed in pleasure as her brother penetrated her. They both wanted it so bad that they didn’t care about taking their time the first time around. They wanted it hard and fast and they fucked like wild dogs. Allie exhorted him at the top of her lungs to fuck her harder and faster. Alex continued to pound his sister’s pussy. It wasn’t easy to fuck in the back seat but the car was big enough that it could be done.

Allie was getting close to cumming and yelled, “God, Alex, fuck me harder! Oh, Goddamn your cock feels so fucking good! Make me cum, Alex! Oh shit! Oh Fuck! Oh God! Oh my fucking God I’m gonna cum! Aieeeeeeeee!!!”

Allie came all over her brother’s cock and the car seat. The condom was the only thing that kept him from shooting his load within a couple of minutes after he entered Allie. But soon after she came he could feel his cum building up in his cock. He shot his load as he kept pistoning his dick inside her. Even after he came he still kept fucking Allie trying to make her cum some more.

Allie definitely had another cum in her and she clutched Alex’s ass and breathlessly said, “Yes, Alex, fuck me some more. Make me cum again, baby. God, you are wonderful. Oh, yeah! Oh yeah! I’m cumming again big brother. Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck!” as she spewed more pussy juice all over his dick.

Alex finally softened and pulled out of his sister. Allie laid there on the car seat still recovering from her orgasm and the empty feeling she had after Alex finished. But she was determined to get Alex hard again so he could fuck her once more. Allie gathered her strength and began to get up. Alex was kneeling facing her and Allie did the same. She and her brother kissed passionately, their tongues literally fucking each other.

Allie moved down on Alex’s body, took his condom off and set it carefully on the floor of the car so his cum wouldn’t run out of it. She moved her lips and hands on Alex’s cock. She guided his dick into her mouth and licked the remainder of his cum off of him. She moved her tongue slowly around the head of his dick and gently stroked his shaft and balls with her hands. Alex groaned in pleasure and could feel his cock grow in Allie’s mouth.

Allie cleaned him off and sucked his cock in earnest. She closed her lips tightly around her brother’s tool and tried to get as much of it as she could in her mouth. She could only get about three inches or so in there before it hit the back of her throat.

She figured that there was no way he could go in any further but Alex loved how she tried to get as much of him in her as she could. He had heard of women who could take a lot more than a few inches in their mouths but he thought it was just a myth.

Allie had got Alex almost fully erect and she figured he was ready to fuck her again. She dipped his cock slowly into her mouth and sucked on it like she was drinking a milkshake. She slowly let his dick slide out of her mouth and licked the head. She reached down and tore off the wrapper of the unused condom and gently rolled it onto Alex’s cock. She licked on his shaft and then rolled a little more of the condom on to it then she moved down and repeated the process until she had the condom totally on his dick.

She lied back down on the seat and spread her legs. “Take me, big brother. Make love to your baby sister.”

Both of their eyes were filled with love now instead of the animal lust that they had been several minutes ago. Before they had fucked and it was full of passion and fire and desire. But this time they were going to make love. Alex was going to be slow and gentle. There would be no less passion than before but they were going to savor this time and make sure they both received as much pleasure as they possibly could from this.

Alex moved on top of Allie and gently suckled one of her nipples. “Ohhhh, yes, Alex. That’s wonderful.” Alex moved his cock over his sister’s entrance and slowly pushed it inside her. “Yes, Alex, move that big cock inside me.”

Alex kissed her while he pumped in and out of her pussy. Alex went as deep in her as he could and then instead of withdrawing, he’d pause for a minute so as to not cum too soon. Allie loved it since he filled her up and she could grip him tight with her vaginal muscles. Alex could almost cum just from how Allie was squeezing him. He had to warn Allie to not squeeze him so tight. Allie just giggled and squeezed harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.