Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Alex mowed the lawn on Saturday morning and Allie sunbathed after helping her mom clean. Alex had to be careful not to get any grass clippings on Allie while she was lying out in the middle of the yard but he would tease her by coming close to her with the mower.

She yelled at him when she did that but there was no malice in her tone. He wasn’t going to do anything to mess up what she did to make herself look beautiful - especially since it was for him.

She really turned Alex on lying out there in her bikini and she knew it. She teased her brother by adjusting her top so one of her tits would “accidentally” fall out for a second or two. She also spread her legs apart somewhat so he could have a good view of her crotch. She would let him rub lotion on her back but since their parents were home, he couldn’t do anything more than whisper all kinds of naughty things he was going to do to her.

Alex certainly made Allie horny while he mowed the lawn. He usually started out wearing a T-Shirt and cutoff jeans shorts. He usually discarded the shirt as it got warmer - usually coinciding when Allie was out tanning. She loved how the sun made the sweat on his body glisten. He wasn’t a big jock but he kept in shape and had a firm, taught body with nice muscles.

Allie licked her lips when he walked by and dreamt of him ravishing her body. His thick legs wrapped around hers and his cute butt moving up and down fucking her till she screamed out in ecstasy - which she sometimes actually did in the yard. Fortunately her cries were drowned out by the lawn mower but Alex could always hear her cum and smiled knowing that she was thinking of him.

After Alex finished mowing, they went upstairs to get ready to go to work. They wanted so much to shower together but both realized one thing would probably lead to another and they would end up fucking. It was too much of a chance to take with their parents around.

They worked for the rest of the afternoon and early evening. Beth came by and talked to Alex for a little bit while he was working. Allie smiled knowing that although Beth was pretty and nice, Alex’s cock - as well as his heart - belonged to her. She would tease him about Beth in front of the others at work continuing the facade of a normal brother-sister relationship.

After work they drove up to the Hill. He had been around his sexy sister all day without relief and it was driving him crazy. Alex knew that fooling around with Allie there was risky but he also knew at that time of day, no one would be up there. No kids and especially no cops. They didn’t have a lot of time so as soon as Alex turned off the engine, they went at it stripping each other of their clothes. They both ended up topless and slid their pants down to their knees.

Allie freed Alex’s cock and jerked him off until he came all over her tits. She took a glob of it and put it in her mouth and took another and put it in her pussy while he was massaging the rest into her tits. Of course there was a very small chance that she could get pregnant from that but it was a turn on for the both of them.

Alex played with her tits and pussy till she came. After she came, they kissed and put their clothes back on. They drove home temporarily satisfied. After they changed their clothes they ate dinner and watched a movie with their parents.

After their parents went to bed, the twins once again sat next to each other on the couch. For once, when they were alone, they didn’t fool around. Alex just put his arm around Allie and she just snuggled up against him. When they got tired, they went upstairs and laid down together on Allie’s bed. Soon enough their hands began to wander and Alex found himself slowly raising up Allie’s shirt exposing more and more skin until her braless tits were exposed.

Allie did the same thing and before long both were topless. They loved feeling their bare skin against each other. Alex played with his sister’s tits and Allie rubbed his chest. She moved her hand down to his shorts and untied the drawstring. She took his hard cock in her hand and gently stroked it under his shorts. Alex lifted up his hips and took his shorts off so his sister could have easier access to his cock.

Allie leaned over his crotch and took his cock in her mouth. She took as much of it in her mouth as she could. She loved sucking his cock because it made her feel powerful. She was the one in control, not Alex. Of course she loved it when Alex was in control but she liked the feeling of seeing Alex lie back and letting her do her thing.

Alex was getting close to cumming and said, “God, sis, I’m gonna cum!”

Allie immediately stopped sucking him off. Instead she started kissing the head of his cock and fondling his balls. She then went down on him again and when he was ready to cum again, she stopped.

She alternated between sucking his cock and kissing the head for several more minutes and then finally let Alex cum in her mouth. He came so much Allie couldn’t even swallow it all. She let the rest drip down to her chest and rubbed it into her tits.

Now it was her turn to get off. She took off her panties and Alex stuck his tongue in her pussy. It felt so good having him tongue her love hole. Alex thought he knew his sister’s pussy intimately. But something different happened this time.

While Alex was finger fucking her he just happened to hit a bump inside her that he hadn’t felt before. When he hit that, Allie bucked and jerked and came all over Alex’s face. He had inadvertently hit her G-Spot even though neither one knew it. All Allie knew was that it felt wonderful.

When she recovered, she said, “I don’t know what you did but whatever it was felt really fucking good.”

“I don’t know what I did either. I guess that’s something we’re going to have to do some research on.”

“Hands on research, I take it?”

Alex said, “You know it but we better take another trip to the library too.”

The naked siblings cuddled up against each other and Allie said, “Alex?”

“Yeah?”

“We can’t fuck this week.”

Alex sat up panicked and asked, “Why not? I’m not hurting you, am I? Am I doing it right?”

Allie thought, Alex is so sweet. He thought of me before anything. “God, Alex, you are such a wonderful, caring, giving lover. Plus you can be rough too which I love. The reason why we can’t fuck is that I’m gonna get Mom to take me to the gynecologist this week - probably Friday. I’ve talked to some of my friends and they say that being on the Pill can help make your periods more regular and not have as much pain from menstrual cramps. I’m pretty regular and my cramps aren’t that bad but Mom doesn’t know that. Besides, I’m not dating anyone, so she knows I’m not having sex.”

They both laughed and she put her arm around him and pulled him back down to the bed. She turned to face him and moved so that their bodies were pressed against each other.

“I don’t want the doctor to see me stretched out by your big cock. Then they’ll tell Mom and she’ll figure out I’m having sex with someone and she may figure out it’s with you.”

Alex nodded and said, “That makes sense. How are you going to explain that your cherry is busted?”

“Easy. I’ll just say I did it playing sports. That’s pretty common.”

Alex kissed her, “You’re pretty smart, you know that?”

Allie kissed him back and said, “So are you. And you’re so damn sexy.”

“So we can start fucking without condoms once you get on the Pill?”

“I wish,” Allie said. I think we may have to wait for a while till I’m safe. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.” Alex’s dick started getting hard again and he started moving his prick between Allie’s legs. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“Trust me. Just spread your legs apart a little. I want to try something.” He started moving it between her legs harder. He didn’t enter her but he just moved it back and forth over her mound.

Alex passed over her clit when he did that and that gave Allie stimulation. Finally he shot his load all over the outside of her pussy and her pussy hair. She rubbed it all around her pussy and made sure it coated her hair down there.

“How’d you learn to do that?” she asked.

“I don’t know. It just came to me when we were lying like that.”

Allie said, “That was pretty cool, bro. We’ll have to do that a few times this week instead of fucking.”

Alex said, “You’re just so sexy, Allie. I could cum just by looking at you and not even touch myself.”

“You’re so sweet, Alex. Let’s set the alarm for 3:30 and sleep with each other till then.”

Alex said, “That sounds like a great idea.”

Allie reached over and set her alarm then Alex went over to his bed and did the same as a backup. Alex returned to Allie’s bed and the twins cuddled, the moonlight shining off their beautiful, nude bodies. They kissed each other good night and fell asleep.

3:30 came around and both alarms went off and woke the twins. Their naked bodies were still pressed against each other and they reluctantly separated to turn off the alarms. They both put on their pajamas and after some kissing and fondling they went back to their own beds.

Their mother woke them up for church and they got dressed and ate breakfast. Allie was unusually subdued and even winced in pain a few times. Alex noticed it and while they were brushing their teeth, he asked her about it.

Allie kissed him and said, “You’re so sweet to notice. I’m just acting like I have the cramps. Hopefully Mom will notice and ask what’s wrong. I’ll tell her and she’ll make the appointment. My period should start in a couple of days and I’ll be just on time for the appointment.”

Alex kissed her and said, “You’re a genius.”

Allie said, “Only if it works.”

They finished brushing their teeth and they went downstairs to go to church. During the ride over and during the service Allie squirmed and grimaced. Alex got into the act and shushed her a couple of times and ostensibly elbowed her to get her to stop. Just as she’d hoped, her mother noticed. On the drive back home she asked Allie what was wrong.

Allie sullenly said, “Nothing! Leave me alone!” An outburst like that was out of character for her so her parents were concerned.

When they got home, Allie asked her mom if she could talk to her alone. The ladies went into the kitchen and Allie told her mom what was going on. Her mom understood completely and promised to make an appointment with her OBGYN the next day. Allie hugged her mom and went upstairs to change. Alex was lying on his bed in his underwear waiting for Allie to come up.

Allie literally danced into the bedroom and leapt onto Alex’s bed. She hugged and kissed him and said, “She bought it, Alex! If all goes well, I should be on the Pill by the end of the week. Soon I’ll be able to feel when you shoot your cum in my pussy!”

Alex got even harder at the mention of fucking Allie without a condom and Allie noticed. “Mmmmm, you’re looking forward to it too, I see,” as she rubbed his cock through his underwear. She found it so difficult to keep her hands off her brother - especially his big cock. “God, Alex, I want you to fuck me so much.”

“I want to fuck you too, Allie.”

“Feel how wet I am for you,” she said as she took off her dress and panties. Alex slipped his hand between her thighs and felt her pussy juice leaking from her cunt. Alex told Allie to get on her knees and put her face in his pillow. Allie complied and he told her to raise her ass in the air and to part her legs as much as possible. She did that and Alex kneeled behind her and began to lick her pussy. Allie screamed her delight into his pillow.

He continued to lick and suck her and got his fingers wet in search of Allie’s bump that got her off last night. He found it and rubbed his finger over it. Allie again screamed into the pillow as she came over her brother’s fingers. Alex kept licking and fingering her and worked her into a frenzy again. This time, Alex ignored her pussy and stuck his index finger in her asshole.

Allie screamed in ecstasy and came even harder than before. Alex took his finger out of her and she collapsed on the bed. Just then their mom called them from downstairs to come down for dinner. Alex was still hard as a rock and he couldn’t go downstairs like that. Allie knew he had to cum and rolled over on her back and undid her bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.