Loving the Pyramid - Cover

Loving the Pyramid

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 8: Mack, Marilyn, and her Friends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mack, Marilyn, and her Friends - Two groups of mind researchers work to help people fulfill Maslow's Pyramid (Hierarchy of Needs). One group learns from bonobo apes, man's closest cousins, who make love, not war. They mix the Bonobo Way with psychotherapy, making hypersexuality work for people rather than be a disorder. The other group harnesses porn pruducers and actors rts to reach the highest levels of experience, esteem and self-actualization. The processes are fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fan Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Politics  

With a graceful gesture, Linda urged Mack toward Marilyn, deferring to her. Marilyn sighed. “Let’s do what we can, and then Mack and I will try new paths. You haven’t been dishonorable, although that outfit has its effects. Turnabout is fair play. Look at me.” Marilyn wore a short red dress with five-inch red heels and cinnamon hose. “Mack, protect your clothes, or just strip. Linda, got some music for me?” Linda nodded.

Marilyn stood in front of Mack. “I’m going to start seated. Touch my legs. See the cushion between them? I’m going to grind on it. While I’m keeping on the dress for now, I’m using it to give interesting glimpses. Right now, I’m reaching under it to remove my bra. Then, I’m going to walk behind you and rub your neck and head with my tits.

Linda sighed as Mack removed his clothing. “You are a beautiful man. Someday, you will at least dance for me, and be deeply appreciated, and I will dance for you. Let me encourage Marilyn for you.” She presented her posterior to Marilyn, in a far more elegant move than twerking. Marilyn reached out and fondled. She raised her dress among her stockinged legs, and then moved onto his lap. Her nipples touched him. Her legs straddled his.

●●●

“Linda, let me have some time with Mack.” Linda was enjoying herself but wasn’t driven. “Would you eat out Janet for me?”

She blushed a little. “Sure.”

“In that case, how about eating me a little, but to show Mack how to do it? You don’t have to touch him but let him put his face next to yours.”

“Mack, I at least owe you that. I feel bad. Someday, you and I will play if you like, and I’m not making that up.

Marilyn was close to orgasm. “OK, Linda, enough for now.” Linda kissed Mack and left, not before telling Mack, “You make love like a lesbian.”

●●●

After Linda left, Marilyn put her arms around Mack, initially simple affection, and then rubbing against him. In watching the two of you, Mack, I’ve learned a lot. Among them are that you were more mature than I thought, and I now have the hots for you. I propose to follow up on that and banish the virgin elephant. OK with you?”

“Let me stand up, so you can feel my hips and ass. Lots of men enjoy my ass, although there are smaller, tighter, and higher ones. Lots of women admire tight male asses like yours.

The buttocks themselves aren’t all that sensitive, but still, it’s nice to have them squeezed sensuously. As touch gets closer to the anus, that’s another matter. The anus itself is quite sensitive, both to pleasure and pain. The rectum, just inside it, may well have more nerve endings than the vagina. Men also have the prostate gland, skilled stimulation of which can, I’m told feel great. That’s something that tends to hurt less and excite more as men get older.

I happen to like to caress and play with those parts, being always sure that it is clean. Bring yours to me. She took me in the bathroom and cleaned it with the bidet. Next, she licked my anus.

“OK, Mack dear, slide off my panties. See how the garter belt interacts with them. See how they and the stockings frame my pussy,

“The stockings are enhanced by my shoes. I might not be able to walk far in these, but fetishes aren’t for walking.

“Now, Mack, finish me up.”

“Me?”

“Lick like you saw her doing it. Hell, think of licking her too. I think you’re going to find that doing that is one of your favorite sex acts.”

He went to work. She might writhe in pleasure, but it was amazing for him -- intense and pleasant taste and aroma, body heat, her thighs silky against his face, even the sounds of his tongue.

“Oh, Mack! You’re talented! Oh! Oh! You’re better at this than Linda! Crap about having the same parts. You have ... ohh ... passion that she doesn’t.” Marilyn began screaming happily. She wrapped her stockinged thighs around his head.

Mack was ecstatic about her playing on his leg fetish, although he eventually tapped her so he could breathe. “Shit, I’m not concentrating on teaching you. I’m getting pleasure, but I hope giving it.” She rolled him over and squatted over his face. “Lick more. Stick fingers in my ass. I may squirt – I love it when someone does it to me.”

A milestone

Mack found that she was right. When she squirted, it reminded him of rose water. He wasn’t sure what she was doing, until he figured out that she was twisting into a 69. This time, he grabbed her stiletto heels to tie into more of his fetishes. He began thrusting into her mouth, to her happy sounds, enhanced when he began pumping semen.

She rolled back so they were face to face and began kissing. Mack thought about the mixture of male and female juices they shared, and it excited him. He wondered if he could still taste any of Linda’s tongue work.

●●●

“Mack, dear, calling you a virgin just because you haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex seems silly, given the number of climaxes you gave me on the same body part. So, want to fuck me and check out my statement? It does feel different and I’d love to feel your cock deep in me. In fact, I’m not feeling like a woman initiating a boy. I’m feeling hot and excited and exploring. When I next have sex with you and someone else, it’s going to be someone who enjoys it as much as I do, like Lucy. I’ll bet it sometime will be Margaret.

“Roll onto your back again. I’m going to straddle you to control the speed – that really would be wise if you were doing it to a female virgin. Oh, good...

“Now start raising your hips to meet my thrusts. Wonderful.

“A treat now. You probably won’t last long.” Marilyn began Kegel exercises, squeezing Mack with vaginal muscles. It didn’t take long for him to explode, and drop to the bed, on the edge of sleep. Marilyn cuddled against him.

“Now, dear, you are an Official Nonvirgin. We’ll want to extend your horizons. I’m thinking of Lucy and Sharon as good companions, until we get more young ones.

●●●

Mack awoke to see Marilyn lying next to him, regarding him warmly, while stroking her own body. “Mack, do feel free to ask about other people, or to fantasize to me. Of course, I might to be able to help realize some of those fantasies.”

“All right, a basic question from an adolescent. Who has the biggest boobs?”

Laughing, Marilyn told him, “I thought that’s what you would ask first. Our society emphasizes them, although breast size doesn’t really matter much to sex acts besides fucking between them. I can’t give you exact sizes except for a couple of people whose bra size I know.

“Biggest are probably mine. Ginny and Beth are up there. Patricia, the fitness trainer and cosmetician, is quite large. Miss Skipper is pretty large.

“What do you imagine I talk about them?” She opened her blouse again. “Most bras open in the back, but a lot of sexy ones, like the one I am wearing, open in the front. Before I open it, let me show you how the cups support.

“This one is unusual in that it has a strip of cloth that changes it from a regular bra to a half bra. The latter show off my nipples. Feel free to explore, and then open it.

“Take them into your hands. Feel, suck, and gently bite. Feel their warmth. Put your face between them and inhale. Get a sense of how you can play with them.

“My hips and ass can be playthings as well. I would like to slim my hips and thighs just a little.”

“I’d like to play with them, honey.

Marilyn lifted her eyes to the heavens. “Thank you, Pan Priapus. god of sex, for instilling sexual wisdom into a technical virgin. On your back, Mack dear. She knee-walked to straddle his groin.

“Reach up to my chest whenever you like but rub your cockhead against my clit.”

Touching herself, she murmured, “This is the time you go into places into which you have not yet gone. Rub up and down my slit. Raise your hips just a little.”

She was so wet that the boundary was not obvious. Mack began to feel an intense wet heat that he had not yet encountered. Instinctively, he thrust his hips, she responded with her own thrust until they pressed tightly together.

Marilyn looked softly at Mack. “I had a wonderful time, Mack. I want to do it again, with even more creativity. That can be more partners, acts, toys, clothes, and so forth.

“But Mack, dear, I want to remind you that it would be a bad idea for you to get romantically interested in me. Our ages are too different. That doesn’t preclude any kind of sex you can imagine. I’ll happily help you play with other people, with or without me.

“You’re one of the super-intelligent people here. I have a fine mind with interests in many fields. Someone like Linda is really good in literature, theater, and some other related fields.

“Remember that you can touch me anywhere and ask any questions about my body. `

“I’d like you to play some with Lucy, for a different experience than me. She’s definitely a MILF—old enough to be your mother and maybe mine.

“But you and Charlie, at least, are in a category of your own. I’ve heard that a girl named Margaret is being admitted; the psychologists put her into your category. In the near term, I want you to meet and learn from Lucy, who in many respects is my big sister. There’s a lady named Gerri with whom you should play.”

Lucy

Marilyn took Mack to her friend, Lucy, a patient who was becoming the Project’s lawyer. While Sharon and Marilyn were elegant, to use a Western phrase, Lucy looked like she was ridden hard and put away wet. She still was attractive, and quite likely showed off of her body more than Marilyn.

Her hair clearly was dyed a brassy blonde. Her breasts were large, possibly enhanced, and in showy undergarments. Her clothing had a western style. On her neck was a bright necklace that fell to her bustline.

She grinned, and chortled “Yee-hah! I forgot my horse, dammit!” Looking at Mack, she asked, “Do I remind you, or could I remind you, of any of your troublesome parental figures? If I could, I’ll bet it would make you feel better if you could fuck the hell out of such people.

“Let me start. Yes, Mack, I know I glared at you when I sensed you watching me a while back. That’s random. This is different.”

She started to open her dress, showing a very high-cut, low-cut leotard. She wore shiny tan hose and spike-heeled Western boots. “I’m entirely comfortable at discussing everything in depth, but I’d like you to visualize your aunt so that she becomes a toy for you, not a threat. I have a girlfriend Rhetta, who I think looks like Rita’s description.”

“Well, yeah, Lucy. All in all, my Aunt Rita was rather attractive. Well, physically. She was an evil, nasty person, as opposed to Lyn, his uncle’s mistress. I started to call her a coral snake, which also is beautiful, but when it bites and kills you, it’s probably out of fear, and nothing personal. Rita liked the sense of power in controlling people.”

“Let me correct you, Mack. I believe you should think of her as a hot yet controlling bitch, no offense to dogs. She doesn’t deserve your respect, deference, or certainly submission. I’m not sure that submission is quite the right word – intimidation perhaps. She did have a little resemblance to Liza Minnelli.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.